Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mel420

😲so you commented because you wanted to talk to me.
Interesting. But when did I stop talking to you I am replying na to your posts and scraps.

What! Interesting! Since when have you startrd becoming this diplomatic ? Huh! *Wah wah Anu pats her back!! Mel would get deffo irritated by this*
Yah yah you are replying but not like the bubbly before you were!!
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Ananya

What! Interesting! Since when have you startrd becoming this diplomatic ? Huh! *Wah wah Anu pats her back!! Mel would get deffo irritated by this*
Yah yah you are replying but not like the bubbly before you were!!

since everything I say is been took in a wrong way
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

No I am still here
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 3
now he feels for his daughters...
he can happily go those women and spend his time and life with them...
Geet has changed her surname and Maan has come to find this...
cont soon...

he can happily go those women and spend his time and life with them
oh I so agree with this sentence yaar deeps you now what they say great mind think a like😉

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Erm hate to intrude in urs and Anu's patch up session but Mel,hav i improved??i mean,is the current banner better than d prev one i made for deceived?
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

Erm hate to intrude in urs and Anu's patch up session but Mel,hav i improved??i mean,is the current banner better than d prev one i made for deceived?

😆 your not intruding. Ehm to be honest I think there both brilliant in there own way it's the same question if you would ask me if I liked miley's first song or her last😆 and you now my answer I love all her song there all briliant in there own way that also sounds for you banners
No but deceived's banner's words where clearer. I think I starched  the pic a bit too much. But I love them but and I think you where brilliant from the start btw i tried to use you banner as siggie but it didn't work.
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

Note
First things first isn't Sally's banner just brilliant. I love it so much that I am even starting my note with it. And now coming to the update I am getting messages stating me to update sweeties first fill the quote then I will update.
The quote was write yourself (so not a song of some singer)a song. If at least ten people do it I will update. So it is not my fault that I am not updating😛. BTW 3 people have written a song. So 7 more to go. So show me your talent.

Edited by mel420 - 12 years ago
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff Abb toh song likhna hi padega….

Hmmm….

Thinking about you all time….

Not updating becomes a crime….

Loving to chat with you….

While drinking coffee Bru…

Yeah oh yeah….

Okies so me hopes that this pathetic piece of writing qualifies as at least half song…*making puppy face*😳
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes the banner was amazing and song me not good at it