Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK CVs: Where is the positivity?

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay CVs, its been more than a month since any romance has been shown in this 'love story'. The cabin scene with Ashni today was a bittersweet reminder of what this show was supposed to be and what it has come to. So here are some issues bothering one concerned viewer:

1. How can you expect to achieve TRPs if all you continue to show are separation, tears, more crying?

2. Why is there a basic assumption by the producers that projecting and glorifying negativity will work wonders with the TRP junta?

3. What happened to the USP of this show, that is a romantic love story between 2 doctors of different age groups?

4. Does age gap always mean only problems? Why has there never been true happiness for this couple?

5. Even when they were seriously dating Mallika always seemed to show up at the wrong time? Why is she the only one always this lucky?

6. When will there be an exposure of Mallika's mis-deeds? CVs need to show some justice being meted out and the bad need to repent.

7. Or is this a message to the viewers to become bad, evil and selfish? Does this mean good things happen only to bad people? Maybe that's why even Rohan has decided to change sides and become bad!!

8. The current separation track reminds me of when Nidhi was dismissed from KGH for very shallow reasons. CVs have started showing her as a doctor after 4 months, even this attempt is half-baked. What happened to her internship and her being able to practice leagally? CVs were never able to completely revive this aspect of Nidhi's character.

9. Again CVs have separated Ashni for the shallowest of reasons. Are they planning to keep them like this till the end of the show? Will they ever be able to resurrect Ashni relationship? Do they have a plan of action, a script to this effect?

10. Why this marriage track with Mallika? What was the need to bring BB back and Jagan in the picture if they wanted this track?

11. If Ashu gives in now how will the CVs get him out of a relation with Mallika? Have they thought about it or are they winging it just like they did with Nidhi's dismissal?

12. From SK's twitter updates sounds like the story will come back on track and viewers will be able to witness a beautiful romance after all. But when? Do we have to wait till the final episode in the show to see this?

Friends, these questions have always bothered me. But feel free to add to this list. I am sure there are a lot more issues that I have not covered.

Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I no longer watch KTLK. Just read the updates here and am so glad I am not watching anymore. The charm has gone out of it.
sunilsri26 thumbnail
If SK twitter update talks about future AshNI romance track, then I would say to remove both Rohan and Mallika from the track. They both become part of negativity and we don't need either of them. Time to shut them.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very good point outs, i also made a post like this 2 days ago here Ashu+Nidhi=COMPLETENESS OF SOUL,pls search it. Agree with you but in their Negativity also, their is a Postitivity! Always!. Jagan and BB characters r the reason 4 Positivity as Jagan will marry Mallika and BB reunite Ashu-Nidhi.ROMANCE? Yeah but they have tried their best when MB was there but becoz of Him leaving in half way, All the things got mixed up.
Shahi12 thumbnail
I am new in this forum. I agree with your thoughts
Shahi12 thumbnail
Hai ! I am new in this forum. I agree with your thoughts.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Aardhan: well nice post.. Bt we all hv put our points by posts, Setindia site, sbs/sbb, Fb, twitter etc..long time ago. .U hv joined this league of manaoying cvs bit late...Still love it. Sme of our points hv been taken place in the show..
Renita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

these days really tired of daily criticism ...to be honest am a loyal fan of this show nd keep watching till it's getting end..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Great post Aaradhan... ! U hv highlighted everything thats in the mind of any sane viewer of the show...! 

But let me try to b positive at this juncture...

>> Jagans entry -- what this could mean?

It wuld mean.. Mallu getting her heart broken .. AGAIN by Ashu rejection and accepting to Jagans proposal...! So for a little while we will b free of Mallu ma

>> Bade Babas entry -- what this could mean?

That Nidhi is giving back Ashu his most prized possession his baba ..n baba will return Ashu his most prized possession.. aka Nidhi 

>> Rohan turning grey -- what this culd mean?

Even if (with the most insane logic) Rohan goes the Darr -SRK way..we all know what was the end?? SRK was killed by Sunny Deol n in this case.. Rohan will b blocked by Ashu and once again AshNi will get a chance to come close

I know..the CVs of this show have always loved to highlight negativity and show more rona-dhona but we also know that such tracks have never yielded TRPs.. n so within a week/few days..tracks get changed!

So all i can say is... PLEASE HOLD ON ...for what this show once was..  ...and could be! ðŸ¤—
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu, tumhare muh mein ghee shakker or any sweet you like!! 🤗

My logical mind believes what you said but KTLK CVs ka mind! Huh!  That's why I wrote this so they are reminded of what's important. I just cannot bear any more dose of negativity! ðŸ˜­  If Ashu says 'yes' tomorrow that does it for me. I am tired of giving BOD to the CVs again and again! 😡 Hope the CVs have a clear, positive direction this time, and I can still keep my faith in SKs tweets and believe that good days are here. 😃

Tanu, now we don't need any new complications, its time to fix this khichdi! 😉