Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

Yes mi all the way!!!!! Dint know you supported them as well

oh i love them.. but they havent been playing well lately!! and i hope they win tomorrows match!! im watching RCB vs KKR at the moment! keeping trrack of all the matches in IPL!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: famzii05

oh i love them.. but they havent been playing well lately!! and i hope they win tomorrows match!! im watching RCB vs KKR at the moment! keeping trrack of all the matches in IPL!!

i like them even if they lose:-) usman s supporting rcb while i hate kkr so i dont want either one of them to win !!!   Hi nazma. Am good:-) how s work?
famzii05 thumbnail

i like them even if they lose:-) usman s supporting rcb while i hate kkr so i dont want either one of them to win !!!   Hi nazma. Am good:-) how s work?

same here..  but i want them to win!! RCB are rubbish today and KKR was fab! LOL... how is ur man? 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely update by Ahlam!!! Why didn't I get a PM?????

I've been having such a girly day today!!

I got in trouble this morning for not doing the dishes last night but that's by the by!!

I went and got my hair cut, my head feels really quite light!! I had almost waist length haie and now most of it's gone!! But it was so lovely getting my ahir washed and blowdried at the hairdressers!!
Then my sister gave me a makeover at home!! So I'm all made up with nowhere to go!!

Later tonight I'm going to put some Mehndi on and then off to a wedding tomorrow!!

Mum's disappeared somewhere so I'm under the assumption that I should be cooking!! Ooops!! Oh well takeout it is then!!
-Eris- thumbnail
He s good. You know what he wanted to go for rcb versus csk with his friends. He was super excited and he went but then that day it was raining heavily and they sat there for almost 5hours but the match got cancelled
NazmaJ thumbnail

same here..  but i want them to win!! RCB are rubbish today and KKR was fab! LOL... how is ur man? 

Works good!! We are crazy busy tyring to ensure our kids are ready for their tests in two weeks!! I'm also looking for a permanent job at the same time!!

You guys watch the cricket then obviously!!
I have to make sure I keep up on the sports news - mainly football though - to make sure I'm keeping the respect of my male pupils!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Hey am sleepy i might doze off anytime:-) bye nazma and fahima.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'm good Vibha!!! How are you??

Hi Fahima!!

Hi Ahlam!! I though I'd offended you in some way!! Well not really but I like to add drama in life!!

Yes, we all know about your melodramatic self very well so the explanations are unnecessary๐Ÿ˜† I'm just going to reply to your other post here. Thanks ! I didn't send a pm to anyone actually ๐Ÿ˜›  You did have a girly day..You're acting just like me with the haircut !! My head of hair felt so good and I loved the feel of it flying around my face when I walked. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by llSerenityll - 11 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail

Hey am sleepy i might doze off anytime:-) bye nazma and fahima.

bye good night, and come on tomorrow... MI are playing, so we can discuss!! ๐Ÿ˜† xx
NazmaJ thumbnail

bye good night, and come on tomorrow... MI are playing, so we can discuss!! ๐Ÿ˜† xx

Bye Vibha!!! Have a lovely night!!!