Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] (Page 44)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Xarina

Girls I am starting to flag!!! I was doing so well up til now!!
First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!
You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sistersCryEmotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?LOL

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Tongue I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!

Oh you are? I had no idea !!Embarrassed I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.Evil Smile Your welcome jee LOL!
I've had my daily whine and now I'm fine!!

But the job of rhyming is mine ! Cry LOL Whine or wine??ROFL
Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Mine means dream..Seems like you get more dreams than me!!Tongue
Blame my over active imagination!! Also I have been reading again!!

Yeah well, poor me hasn't read much since two to three days..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJXarina

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

First day back was brilliant!! Loved what we did, didn't even feel cranky even though I only had 2 hours sleep!!
Came home, had a shower and now I'm starting to feel a little tired!! But if I go to bed now I'll be up in like 7 hours so I'm going to try and stay up a little longer!!
You can't flag now.  You have had two weeks or practice. LOL  Even I had a headache today and have got 6 hours of inset to sit through and teachers asking me if I had a good break.  GrrrAngry  11pm is my limit.Smile

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sistersCryEmotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?LOL

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Tongue I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!

Oh you are? I had no idea !!Embarrassed I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.Evil Smile Your welcome jee LOL!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Well I have a pattern!! When I have work to do I will do anything to avoid doing the work. So the last couple of days when I've had my planning to do I've just buried myself in a book!!

llSerenityllXarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Something or someone?Wink  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?
My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart
My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.
Your husband seems like the epitome of a grumpy old man!!!

I believe the man is jealous that an inanimate object can turn Xarina on more than he can.
So he wants Xarina to press his buttons...?

No point of pressing his buttons.  His computer always says no.Tongue
So he either needs a reboot or be sent away to be harvested for spare parts!! Maybe somewhere someone will find a use for him!!
Harvested for spare parts?  Maybe his second wife will.
Are you giving him permission for a souten?
a souten is only a souten if you love your husband with all your heart.  We have never reached that and It's something he has thought about.  If he can find affection with someone else who am I to stop him?  Who knows she might be just right for him and then I can move on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!
Something or someone?Wink  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?
My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart
My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.
Your husband seems like the epitome of a grumpy old man!!!

I believe the man is jealous that an inanimate object can turn Xarina on more than he can.
So he wants Xarina to press his buttons...?

No point of pressing his buttons.  His computer always says no.Tongue
So he either needs a reboot or be sent away to be harvested for spare parts!! Maybe somewhere someone will find a use for him!!
Harvested for spare parts?  Maybe his second wife will.
Are you giving him permission for a souten?
a souten is only a souten if you love your husband with all your heart.  We have never reached that and It's something he has thought about.  If he can find affection with someone else who am I to stop him?  Who knows she might be just right for him and then I can move on.

You know that's quite a refreshing attitude!! And the plus is he has someone else to concentrate on!!

llSerenityllXarina

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Well I have a pattern!! When I have work to do I will do anything to avoid doing the work. So the last couple of days when I've had my planning to do I've just buried myself in a book!!

It seems that everytime I have a lot of school work to do, I want to read a book..and when I don't have anything to do like right now, I don't have anything to readCry

NazmaJXarina

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

It seems that everytime I have a lot of school work to do, I want to read a book..and when I don't have anything to do like right now, I don't have anything to readCry
Aww poor you!!!
Don't you have exams anyway?

llSerenityll

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Update your os.  I want to know what happens when me and Nazma get rumbled by our other halves.
@Nazma.  Thank you for your comment.Smile

Edited by Xarina - 16 April 2012 at 3:32pm

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Your choice!!
 My name means poetess!!

Aww poor you!!!
Don't you have exams anyway?

That's okay. Yes, just the Gateway right now..which is only Science and Social Studies..Then I will have the AP Exam for Social Studies (which if I pass, I will not have to take that class in college..I'll get the college credit) It's like a multiple choice test but also an essay test..Basically takes up the whole day ! Then the last week of school consists of Final Exams in each class. I'm not too worried about exams..ever. I seem to do fine without studying so who cares.LOL

NazmaJXarina

Go to top