Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

You flash the dick, then the substance comes out. 🀣

Is that what they study in english.  A man of Substance or in this case the dick!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Having this conversation is making me so hot and bothered...I so wish Nathan was here...I swear I am going to jump that boys bones if ever given a chance...Then again, there are others...Hey guys, can I please have a name of a boy you fantasize about...i need it for the story...it is really hard to come up with names...seriously πŸ˜²
Xarina thumbnail

She's always been hormonal..OHH ..OOHHH MY (No, I am not in the lap of a hot guy and no he does not have the most dreamy eyes ever😳I'm serious.πŸ˜†) That explains everything !! She has always been prego ..😲 WORD. πŸ˜†

RUMBLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You thought you could keep that quiet!  Nice position Ahlam.  LapdanceπŸ˜‰
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Is that what they study in english.  A man of Substance or in this case the dick!

The substance...it is inviting but would prefer if it took its time to cum...I had a friend who never could get anywhere close to having a pleasure point because her boyfriend would always cum before she even got started...talk about early release...it sucks πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm expert in that field..πŸ˜‰Which is why english happens to be my strongest subject..Explains why my teacher nominated me to be an All-American Scholar πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Having this conversation is making me so hot and bothered...I so wish Nathan was here...I swear I am going to jump that boys bones if ever given a chance...Then again, there are others...Hey guys, can I please have a name of a boy you fantasize about...i need it for the story...it is really hard to come up with names...seriously πŸ˜²

You can give me a hottie like James or a good man like Amaan, who makes you want to cry when you make love.😳  Actually Amaan.  He can offer me the forever type of love.πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Dhabu89 thumbnail

I'm expert in that field..πŸ˜‰Which is why english happens to be my strongest subject..Explains why my teacher nominated me to be an All-American Scholar πŸ˜†

I thought it was all american sucker...slurp πŸ˜‰
Dhabu89 thumbnail

You can give me a hottie like James or a good man like Amaan, who makes you want to cry when you make love.😳  Actually Amaan.  He can offer me the forever type of love.πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Who the f**k is Amaan...did I miss something πŸ˜²
Xarina thumbnail

I think you missed out an S.πŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whose picture would you like on the bedsheet? Oh wait, you'd probably want his body, not just a 2d picture.  🀣