Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] - Page 74

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: llSerenityll

YOU ! 🀒Stay away from me !! 😭*Waves arms above my head and runs while screaming like a little girl*

What the hell did I do to you?!?!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

What the hell did I do to you?!?!?

You gave me your disease!!! And it won't bother you since you're already married..What about my rep now? 😭 πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

YOU ! 🀒Stay away from me !! 😭*Waves arms above my head and runs while screaming like a little girl*

🀣
Xarina thumbnail

Woah now. You're asking me about all my little rendezvous I've had since past 7 weeks? 😲 I'm dead then. 😭 I didn't even get any contact info..heck, I don't even know their names!!. I'm screwed aren't I?.πŸ˜’ Oooh I do know the exact measurements of their sticks..will that help? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Um.  I think you have got it wrong.  It is not the exact measurements of their sticks you needed to worry about but more likely the other things they can offer.πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
I'm properly f**ked off tonight!!

Found out that I didn't even get shortlisted for the job at the school I'm working at, and they have given the shoddiest excuses for not doing so!!
I've given above and beyond what I get paid for, I'm one of the last people to leave in the evenings but apparently that doesn't count for Jack!!
The other girl who applied who's been working there hasn't been shortlisted either and the shittiest thing is that the jobs are in the year groups we've been working in, so we have the experience and background they're looking for.

Stupid bas***ds didn't even have the common courtesy to tell us to our faces that we weren't shortlisted. We found out about the interviews from other staff members who's seen them timetabled in the staffroom on the weekly bulletin. The deputy head only spoke to us after other staff members complained about how shoddily we'd been treated.
The old head was always asking me if I was going to apply and seemed to take it for granted that I would be a strong candidate but the new head, who hasn't even taken up his post yet, doesn't seem to think we're worth it.

And now they want me to go in an hour early every Wednesday to do morning boosters - which I don't get paid for! I was so close to saying f**k it today but I'm not punishing the kids because of senior management. But that's it for me staying in school til 6 in the evening. I'm going to do what I'm paid for and forget the rest.

I'm so angry!!!!!!
Xarina thumbnail

You gave me your disease!!! And it won't bother you since you're already married..What about my rep now? 😭 πŸ˜†

Oh he will get another job.  Don't worry about your rep.
NazmaJ thumbnail

Sweetheart I never told you to follow in my footsteps!!!
And as far as I know you and F haven't got that far and I haven't yet written anything for you and Rehaan either!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys... i might be on later but right now by heads been hurting and my lower part of the stomach has been hurting soo much... so i will see you all later!!  right now going for dinner! πŸ€—
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'm properly f**ked off tonight!!

Found out that I didn't even get shortlisted for the job at the school I'm working at, and they have given the shoddiest excuses for not doing so!!
I've given above and beyond what I get paid for, I'm one of the last people to leave in the evenings but apparently that doesn't count for Jack!!
The other girl who applied who's been working there hasn't been shortlisted either and the shittiest thing is that the jobs are in the year groups we've been working in, so we have the experience and background they're looking for.

Stupid bas***ds didn't even have the common courtesy to tell us to our faces that we weren't shortlisted. We found out about the interviews from other staff members who's seen them timetabled in the staffroom on the weekly bulletin. The deputy head only spoke to us after other staff members complained about how shoddily we'd been treated.
The old head was always asking me if I was going to apply and seemed to take it for granted that I would be a strong candidate but the new head, who hasn't even taken up his post yet, doesn't seem to think we're worth it.

And now they want me to go in an hour early every Wednesday to do morning boosters - which I don't get paid for! I was so close to saying f**k it today but I'm not punishing the kids because of senior management. But that's it for me staying in school til 6 in the evening. I'm going to do what I'm paid for and forget the rest.

I'm so angry!!!!!!

Oh, that is bad Nazma.  That is really shoddy.  It is always a new broom who will come in and brush aside everything.  We had the same thing at ours.  Never getting the recognition we deserve and seeing other colleagues enjoy the pay and benefits.   Are you going to look elsewhere?  Maybe time.
There is only so much goodwill you can offer after that they do take the piss.
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

hey guys... i might be on later but right now by heads been hurting and my lower part of the stomach has been hurting soo much... so i will see you all later!!  right now going for dinner! πŸ€—

You as well!!!😲   I am scared.  Who have you been seeing?  I see that I am having to buy a lot of babygros for the coming January.πŸ˜†