Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

<div></div>what is so mills and boon?

friends finding love. I had read one where there were 5 friends how they find love. The only thing common with all of them was First Sex then love.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vibz88

friends finding love. I had read one where there were 5 friends how they find love. The only thing common with all of them was First Sex then love.

You are reading the wrong type of Mills and Boon.๐Ÿ˜†  I eventually got fed up of them so stopped reading but luckily they are now introducing the books based on indian couples.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<div></div>You are reading the wrong type of Mills and Boon.๐Ÿ˜† I eventually got fed up of them so stopped reading but luckily they are now introducing the books based on indian couples.

hmmm they wanna target the children group hun?
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

hmmm they wanna target the children group hun?

Mills and Boon for children???  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah couples like gohem raji or kinwal ideal children stuff๐Ÿ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
I dont want to read mnb for an indian couple. Does nt seem right. The man has to be italian french or greek sorry:-) i read one about an indian couple called love asana and hated it.
Xarina thumbnail

I dont want to read mnb for an indian couple. Does nt seem right. The man has to be italian french or greek sorry:-) i read one about an indian couple called love asana and hated it.

I did like those.   I read the ones about the drop dead gorgeous arab princes and how they seduce white, blonde haired blue eyed women๐Ÿ˜ก and it and I get annoyed that they can't find any good looking arab women to fall in love with!  You never see a love story with a native woman and and hero from overseas.  Double standards.  And the women are such simpering wimps.  I prefer those who take on men on their own terms.
-Eris- thumbnail

<div></div>I did like those. I read the ones about the drop dead gorgeous arab princes and how they seduce white, blonde haired blue eyed women๐Ÿ˜ก and it and I get annoyed that they can't find any good looking arab women to fall in love with! You never see a love story with a native woman and and hero from overseas. Double standards. And the women are such simpering wimps. I prefer those who take on men on their own terms.

dont like the arab prince or princess at all. I like those books where the guy and gal keep fighting and then fall in love.
Xarina thumbnail

dont like the arab prince or princess at all. I like those books where the guy and gal keep fighting and then fall in love.

Those are the stories that keep you interested.  Pity they are few and far between.  No wonder we end up making our own.๐Ÿ˜Š
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyya!! im back... ended up watching cricket for an hour!! ๐Ÿ˜†