Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

I know it is early but i am going now.  goodnightπŸ€— want to write up a Gopi tantrum os.

OK!! I'm going to let you go without complaining but only because you have OS ideas!! I'm a lazy cow who can't be bothered to write any myself so just forward to reading others!!

Night night!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

Hi again! 

Hiya kid!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi again! 

Hey ! How you doing?😊
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Hey ! How you doing?😊

im good... done the revision! πŸ˜ƒ pleased... what you been upto? hows ur day been?
llSerenityll thumbnail

im good... done the revision! πŸ˜ƒ pleased... what you been upto? hows ur day been?

Oh okay goodπŸ˜ƒ Nothing really..Just laying around. Dad has given me a laptop that was laying around our house..I have to use it until he gets me a new one..It's a little slow for me, the new generation. πŸ˜† How was yours?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Ok kids, time for me to go to bed now!!!
It's 11pm and I am a little bit more knackered now!!! I need a good nights sleep because I'm going to a training morning tomorrow!! Learning how to moderate and mark the year 6 SATS papers properly!!
For some reason the school has decided that instead of sending the papers to be externally marked and therefore saving us all a major headache we are going to mark them internally (ie the year 6 teachers are going to have to mark them and moderate them!!)
Not impressed but I just do what I'm paid to do!!

So I'm going to love you and leave you!!

Inshallah I will see you guys tomorrow!!πŸ€—
Lots of love!!
Night Night!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh okay goodπŸ˜ƒ Nothing really..Just laying around. Dad has given me a laptop that was laying around our house..I have to use it until he gets me a new one..It's a little slow for me, the new generation. πŸ˜† How was yours?

im good!! well it was a very quick day to be honest... and went back to mosque which was so much fun, we were all on the high and laughing so much and wwe met after so long so then we were catching up!! nice day all together! πŸ˜ƒ
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It's 11pm and I am a little bit more knackered now!!! I need a good nights sleep because I'm going to a training morning tomorrow!! Learning how to moderate and mark the year 6 SATS papers properly!!
For some reason the school has decided that instead of sending the papers to be externally marked and therefore saving us all a major headache we are going to mark them internally (ie the year 6 teachers are going to have to mark them and moderate them!!)

Lots of love!!
Night Night!!

Oh alright. Good luck with the training and then marking !! They aren't there to impress you anyway.πŸ˜›.that's right..just do what you're paid to do and stop whining..I thought you were done for the day?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Okay Bye bye..Good night. Love yyou too. Take careπŸ€—
famzii05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Lots of love!!
Night Night!!

Bye Nazma!! Good luck with that! πŸ˜ƒ have a great day!!

i am going as well!! Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams!! πŸ€— Khuda Hafiz!
llSerenityll thumbnail

im good!! well it was a very quick day to be honest... and went back to mosque which was so much fun, we were all on the high and laughing so much and wwe met after so long so then we were catching up!! nice day all together! πŸ˜ƒ

I like quick days though..Get the heck out of that school and come home !πŸ˜† That's how my day back was too lol. I'm so ready for the summer. You have no idea.🀒