Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

No worries Xarina, Nazma just has a habit of complaining because of her inability to go through pain for her sisters😭Emotional Blackmail, my dear friend...how are you?πŸ˜†

Oi!! I'm still here!!
πŸ˜› I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I always have a bad night before we go back, I'm not sure why. I was all planned and ready, I knew what I was doing. It's not like I was awake panicking - just couldn't get to sleep!!
First day back and we had out Monday morning meeting. The first thing we all did was check when we break up for half termπŸ˜†
Then we all remembered about May day too!!

I do have to say I may not have had much sleep but I dreamt of Patrice Evra!! I've never really paid him much attention but subconciously I must think he's good looking!! Serves me right for watching the football highlights last night!!
I don't remember much about the dream but I think it was nice!!

I put half term at roughly six weeks away.  And don't forget the extra bank holiday for the Queen's diamond jubilee.
Xarina thumbnail

Oi!! I'm still here!!
πŸ˜› I've actually perked up now!! The tiredness seems to have flown away!! Must be the scintillating company I keep!!

Something or someone?πŸ˜‰  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I put half term at roughly six weeks away.  And don't forget the extra bank holiday for the Queen's diamond jubilee.

I do love random days off!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail

Something or someone?πŸ˜‰  Footballers, actors, newscasters.  Anyone else we should know about?

My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oi!! I'm still here!!

Oh you are? I had no idea !!😳 I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.😈 Your welcome jee πŸ˜†!
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh you are? I had no idea !!😳 I couldn't see you amongst all that complaining someone was doing.😈 Your welcome jee πŸ˜†!

I've had my daily whine and now I'm fine!!
Xarina thumbnail

My brother had the football on yesterday and I wasn't even really watching it but her obviously made an impression if I dreamt of him!!

It's your company girls that is keeping me awake!!!

My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.
NazmaJ thumbnail

My husband is so pissed off with the amount of time I spend on the computer.  I have to lock it away when I go to work.

Your husband seems like the epitome of a grumpy old man!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I've had my daily whine and now I'm fine!!

But the job of rhyming is mine ! 😭 πŸ˜† Whine or wine??🀣