Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all. So glad it's friday !! πŸ˜Š How is everyone? 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Hey all. So glad it's friday !! πŸ˜Š How is everyone? 

😊 Like you glad it is Friday. Hi.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

😊 Like you glad it is Friday. Hi.

πŸ˜ƒEveryone keeps talking about One Direction, the british band with the super hot guys. That's what it is known as.  πŸ˜† It's quite annoying when they start singing their songs and keep saying "Oh my gosh they're so hot !" Even teachers were talking about them. 🀒

Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒEveryone keeps talking about One Direction, the british band with the super hot guys. That's what it is known as.  πŸ˜† It's quite annoying when they start singing their songs and keep saying "Oh my gosh they're so hot !" Even teachers were talking about them. 🀒

I saw them live and they weren't bad.  Don't worry with that type of adulation they may just fizzle out.  Goodness knows how long they will last.
llSerenityll thumbnail

I saw them live and they weren't bad.  Don't worry with that type of adulation they may just fizzle out.  Goodness knows how long they will last.

But they aren't great either. πŸ˜› Their songs are average ..but since they are catchy they seem better than they are. Anyway, people need to stop talking about them. It's getting old. Not longer than a few more months πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail

But they aren't great either. πŸ˜› Their songs are average ..but since they are catchy they seem better than they are. Anyway, people need to stop talking about them. It's getting old. Not longer than a few more months πŸ˜†

A boy band is only as famous as their fans will let them be.  These same girls will grow up by the end of the summer and move on and then these guys will have to do something else.
llSerenityll thumbnail

A boy band is only as famous as their fans will let them be.  These same girls will grow up by the end of the summer and move on and then these guys will have to do something else.

They mostly have girl fans anyway and girls move on quick when they see someone else they like. πŸ˜† Are you sure about the growing up part though?I'll stay just as tiny as I am ! πŸ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

They mostly have girl fans anyway and girls move on quick when they see someone else they like. πŸ˜† Are you sure about the growing up part though?I'll stay just as tiny as I am ! πŸ˜›

Ahlam you are already grown up mentally.  Did I just say that?Tongue  So what else is happenning? Any plans for the weekend?
llSerenityll thumbnail

Ahlam you are already grown up mentally.  Did I just say that?πŸ˜›  So what else is happenning? Any plans for the weekend?

Yes but it doesn't hurt to grow up physically you know, as in get taller. πŸ˜† Yes, I think you did πŸ˜‰ Well I just chatted with my mother on yahoo messenger and convinced her to let me cut my hair..A lot of butter was involved indeed. She agreed though so yay !! Going tomorrow for the haircut. Excited like a little kid. πŸ˜† Sunday..we are suppose to go to a baby shower but my step mom might not be able to go since she has work.
Xarina thumbnail

Yes but it doesn't hurt to grow up physically you know, as in get taller. πŸ˜† Yes, I think you did πŸ˜‰ Well I just chatted with my mother on yahoo messenger and convinced her to let me cut my hair..A lot of butter was involved indeed. She agreed though so yay !! Going tomorrow for the haircut. Excited like a little kid. πŸ˜† Sunday..we are suppose to go to a baby shower but my step mom might not be able to go since she has work.

Ahhh!!! You are finally going to get your hair cut.  You will have to post your photo again so that I can have a look.  Baby shower sounds nice.πŸ˜•  All those clucky women.πŸ˜†