The Insanity Club #14 [Invites Only] - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
I wouldn't be surprised if he was from another forum here with a new ID to cause trouble.
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey kids!!

I'm not going to be oline so much for a few days at least probably well into next week!!
It's my own fault!! I was replacing my laptop screen because mine's been flickering and generally been a pain in my arse but forgot to unplug the laptop so when reconnecting the inverter data cable it sort of sparked and now the cable or the inverter need to be replaced. This however falls out of my region so am going to have to give the laptop into a shop to repair!
At the moment I have borrowed my sis'd but that goodwill will not extend to letting me have it all the time so I'm going to be sporadically online!! I hope I don't miss too much!
Although it's probably a good thing - I do have all my terms planning still to do!!

Aww going to miss you then Nazma.😭 Hope your laptop gets fixed soon !! 🤗

Hey kids!!

I'm not going to be oline so much for a few days at least probably well into next week!!
It's my own fault!! I was replacing my laptop screen because mine's been flickering and generally been a pain in my arse but forgot to unplug the laptop so when reconnecting the inverter data cable it sort of sparked and now the cable or the inverter need to be replaced. This however falls out of my region so am going to have to give the laptop into a shop to repair!
At the moment I have borrowed my sis'd but that goodwill will not extend to letting me have it all the time so I'm going to be sporadically online!! I hope I don't miss too much!
Although it's probably a good thing - I do have all my terms planning still to do!!
Aww. I just tweeted you too.  So now you are trying to electrocute yourself.  Funny remedy for a dicky tummy??😆

I wouldn't be surprised if he was from another forum here with a new ID to cause trouble.
He's been on before and wrote stuff without any confirmation.  SNS stuff.  He was just mad.

Hey kids!!

aww... i will miss you Nazma!! 🤗 hope ur lappy gets fixed soon! and thats good that u will get ur work done! were you trying to electrocute urself?
Originally posted by famzii05

aww... i will miss you Nazma!! 🤗 hope ur lappy gets fixed soon! and thats good that u will get ur work done! were you trying to electrocute urself?

Thanks guys!
No I wasn't trying to electrocute myself!! I've replaced a screen before on my old laptop and it's fairly straightforward when you remember to disconnect the power!! However this time I made a hash of it!! Oh well I'll just have to take it into a shop tomorrow!!

My dicky tummy is all better now - I survived!!!!😆

Went to see 21 Jump Street - absolutely hilarious movie!! Nice little surprise in it as well!! Made me very happy!!

NAZMA ! What do I hear about this suicide attempt?!?! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Going to spread rumors all over the forum now !! ðŸ˜ƒ Kidding  😆 but seriously, you should be careful ..You're holding two lives now and you are in a very delicate condition. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by GohamHungry

NAZMA ! What do I hear about this suicide attempt?!?! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² Going to spread rumors all over the forum now !! ðŸ˜ƒ Kidding  😆 but seriously, you should be careful ..You're holding two lives now and you are in a very delicate condition. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤£

I'll not do it again!!
It wasn't an electrocution - just some slight sparks which mean I've either short circuited the inverter or burnt out the cable!! My money's on the inverter!!
I just love taking things apart!! I should have been a technician or mechanic of some sort!! That would suit me down to the ground!! Although seeing as I mucked up a simple screen replacement I'm thinking maybe it's a good job I'm not!!

Originally posted by GohamHungry

ROFL  Ahlam you are too much!!!!! Wish I could stay longer but i have to go now.  It is way past midnight.  Bye.   🤗
Originally posted by Xarina

🤣  Ahlam you are too much!!!!! Wish I could stay longer but i have to go now.  It is way past midnight.  Bye.   🤗

Oh please, tell me something I don't know 🥱 Fine then, leave us !! Go to your little (sorry I mean, strong and hard 🤣) James..See if he provides you with Insnity 😛  Sweet dreams. Take care. Bye 🤗
Edited by GohamHungry - 11 years ago