Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: famzii05

🤣 nice theory... he also said his wife weighs 69kg!!

And that his wife lips are tasty..Well obviously since it's been a while he has felt them. 🤣
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I think its because it is very rare that he gets to sleep with his wife..So it is a surprise to him and he shares it with everyone because he is so darn happy he will finally get some.  😆

Maybe it was his birthday and this is the only time he gets some and she wasn't putting out. 
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And that his wife lips are tasty..Well obviously since it's been a while he has felt them. 🤣

its too hard for him to not put it up on the forum... 🤣 poor fellow... must be getting it rare then!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Maybe it was his birthday and this is the only time he gets some and she wasn't putting out. 

And now we are all predicting a stranger's sex life. What has Insanity come to? 😆
Xarina thumbnail

And now we are all predicting a stranger's sex life. What has Insanity come to? 😆

At least we left Baa alone this time.😆  Better it a stranger.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

so is a fried sausa... 🤣

Like a chocolate teapot.  No use to man notr beast.😆
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Like a chocolate teapot.  No use to man notr beast.😆

A chocolate teapot?!?! 😲 It's a lot of use for a woman !! I'd melt it and eat the melted chocolate. !  😛 😆
famzii05 thumbnail

A chocolate teapot?!?! 😲 It's a lot of use for a woman !! I'd melt it and eat the melted chocolate. !  😛 😆

a chocolate tea pot? it is useful for a man... he can... lick it... and what not! 🤣
famzii05 thumbnail

🤣 atleast he dont know... wonder what he would say to us if he knew!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kids!!

I'm not going to be oline so much for a few days at least probably well into next week!!
It's my own fault!! I was replacing my laptop screen because mine's been flickering and generally been a pain in my arse but forgot to unplug the laptop so when reconnecting the inverter data cable it sort of sparked and now the cable or the inverter need to be replaced. This however falls out of my region so am going to have to give the laptop into a shop to repair!
At the moment I have borrowed my sis'd but that goodwill will not extend to letting me have it all the time so I'm going to be sporadically online!! I hope I don't miss too much!
Although it's probably a good thing - I do have all my terms planning still to do!!