Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyde2004 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
]Your analysis is pretty good actually. Nice job Geet.
its very apt to the storyline now. good analysis

jaya
trupti1111 thumbnail
Great post...keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊  😊
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Great post, i hope ur right n Anjali does somthing...cause the thread of syham went wasted too...so lets see...wish Anjali had kept the letters coming  n she could have read all of it...but i guess shes extra smart...lol...

The kids r smart and i wish in the end they tell khushi that the wizard who changed the prince into a shytan is actually shyam...n i hope this time khushi gets the clue...wishing wishing...n ya, they just expanding it...no out come, but then its a soap and it will take time, i guess this will conti till the ME...which is in the last week of april...lets wait n watch :))))

Thank u so much for ur apreciation BuddyπŸ€—
Well..Anjali will do sumthing for ArHi... i am sure... becoz, when it comes to Shyam, she got convinced by his lies and she didnt decide that she'd have to do sumthing about it...
But, in case of ArHi, she is determined to do sumthing...

@ red bold: I am wishing the same... Want that to happen Badly...

Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hyde2004

]Your analysis is pretty good actually. Nice job Geet.

its very apt to the storyline now. good analysis

jaya

Hey JayaπŸ€—

Thank u so much for ur apreciation Dear😳
Geet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupti1111

Great post...keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊  😊

Thanks Loads DearπŸ˜³πŸ€—
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said!!! Nice post:))
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u on all points geet
the beauty and the beast story was really apt over here
the plants i think definitely represented anjali...shaitan does not let anyone go near his plants..did not want anyone to harm them...exactly the same with anjali...except the kanta that is shyam
Arnavkhushi_fan thumbnail
Nice post yaar. Realy monday's epi meaning sumthng gng to cum closer. R may arnav nd khushi maybe cum more closer once again wt the help of anjali.
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My response in purple! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Geet24

Hey Guys...πŸ€—
           She said it all... THAT every night she dreams of a 'Raj-Kumar' who loves and care for her, who is really sweet... And one day she came to know that the Saitan and the Raj-Kumar are the same person... ARNAV... Well, Does it mean Khushi still dreams of the Arnav she loves though ASR always hurts her..? Will this story described by Khushi make Arnav realise that she Dreams Of Him ONLY...? and that He Is The Raj-Kumar of her Dreams?  May be yes...

I know. It was so beautiful. She thought the same that morning, and mentioned it in her story, AND Arnav gets to know her feelings. This is the first time, he is getting to know the sweet little things she wishes for in life! And guess she wished, that the monster and the rajkumar were the same! Maybe right not , she is not sure they are, BUT deep down, she wishes!

(2) When Khushi was narrating to the Kids how Sundari felt Saitan's presence behind her, Arnav was shown coming downstairs talking to Aman,'... they're trying to prove us MONSTAR...?!'... It shows the connection between ArHi and Saitan-Sundari... Definitely Saitan is Arnav and Sundari is Khushi here... (LOL... Dunno how i am saying Arnav is Saitan... love him yaarπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)

πŸ˜† I found that hilarious. Why would the media people try to project a fashion house or it's people as monsters??? πŸ˜† Maybe CVs were giving it back to the media πŸ˜› Or they just wanted to show similar dialogues by Khushi-Arnav, and couldn't come up with a better dialogue!

ArHi will communicate with each other somehow though not sweetly (Arnav was not angry today during the letter communication)... Hurt and Angry Khushi will be hard to reach and please for Arnav for someime though he'll try to bring her back to her usual self from the sad, gloomy one...

Yeah, and maybe both will be stubborn, and in these little fights, may end up giving in to the other person. And I'm sure he knows how to get her talking to him πŸ˜‰                 

(5) Na Khaya, Na Maara... Kyunki Sundari bahut acchi ladki thi... This is the indication of the clearance of the MU...and how it will make Arnav finally accept that Khushi cant betray anyone because SHE IS A VERY GOOD GIRL...

If only Arnav understood this. But maybe, deep down he knows that Khushi is innocent, and so is not harming her in a very BIG way!  πŸ˜³ The story is so like their life. Arnav can be the meanest to her , but also the most caring one! 

That's all from my side. Was great to read your post! πŸ‘πŸΌ Good analysis abilities. I don't think I'll ever be able to do such an insightful one! πŸ˜³

Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Geet24

Thank u so much for ur apreciation BuddyπŸ€—
Well..Anjali will do sumthing for ArHi... i am sure... becoz, when it comes to Shyam, she got convinced by his lies and she didnt decide that she'd have to do sumthing about it...
But, in case of ArHi, she is determined to do sumthing...

@ red bold: I am wishing the same... Want that to happen Badly...

I hope ur right about Anjali...:)))) right now waiting for khushi to become gopi hahahahhaha...that will be something...cause arnav is not ahem hahahhahaha lol