Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hidden meanings : 9/4/12 - Page 5

Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-SaJanLuv14

great post and thanks for the pm :D 

I just loved how the story related to her feelings about arnav and he's constant changes

Thank u so much Dear🤗

Yea... i also loved what u loved...😉 I love the way CVs always present us a new idea...:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vaselisa

great post.

the beauty and the beast story was apt...pal me shaitan aur pal me rajkumar.
the plants..definitely represented anjali...shaitan did not let ny1 go near his plants..did not want nyone to harm them...exactly the same with anjali...arnav give her the position of mother in his life (the strength) and therefore cannot let anyone play with his emotions/harm her.
thirdly...i hope anjali..wrties letters to both.

Thanks Dear😳

Yeah...i will also love it if Anjali change their words of the letters... It'll be gr8 to watch ArHi shocked reading the letters with sweet words😆
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG AT 1ST U STARTD WIT NOTHING MUCH FRM EPI BT GOT SO MANY INNER MEANING. NICE POST.
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-lifeisloving

wooowww geet great post 😊 and yes agreed with u 😊 and i think somehow now arnav has understood that khushi only dreams of him because when she first said rajkumar he turned and at that tym he was thinking bout shyam but when she said they are one he again luked at her was like he was asking really??????????? and i loved today's epi... as again the CVs has come up with a different idea.. arnav and khushi written convo... WOOWWW... these two will always stick together by any means 😊

and thanks for the pm😊

Thanks Dear🤗

Yeah i also loved Arnav's expression when he heard Khushi saying that Raj-Kumar and the Saitan are the same person... It definitely created Havoc in his mind for Sure... see, he was remembering those words again while gardening...
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Poonam786

Great post, Geet.. Loved your analysis..

The kids protecting Sundari from Shaitaan could mean the Gupta parivaar will try to protect Khushi from Arnav when they are apart. But they will still find some way to communicate, with the help of one of the family.. Maybe Payal? Or Babuji?

Also liked your link between the plants and Anjali. Another possibility could be the plants are the whole Raizada family, since Arnav looks after them all and takes care of them. And Anjali is the red rose. Remember one of the kids asked Khushi if the rose had thorns? The thorns could mean Shyam.

I actually really liked the episode. It was nice to see this playful side to Arnav. At one point it was totally Barun (with Oye sunn and Terese kaam chala leta hoon.. :D )

Thanks for the PM! :)

Thanks Poonam 🤗

Yeah...i was referring to the Gupta's :)

Hmmm... regarding red roses, U r def right 👍🏼

Hahaha... When i heard Oye Sunn and Terese kaam chala leta hoon, i really uttered a What The? I ne'er thought he will talk to sum1 like that... LOVED LOVED LOVED THAT... :))
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anu17

yaaa dear you are right in each and every word...

they connected with the child (hey that boy na like child Arnav..they way he talk...and handle...and shake hands and told "deal"  really like Arnav...onlyu think that kid is not angry llike him) so as misi said that Arnav will the FB of his childhood may be case of him...
and yaaa they connect with that kid..
so may be one day if that have to seperate again after family get to knw about shyaam then they will be connect with their kid...

and yaa Anjali find out that her chote and Khushi always fighting..
she will now come up with some thing...
ok geet yaaar your analysis is awesome as always...really love it

Hey Anu🤗

Thank u soo much for liking my post...😳

And i also agree with u Dear😊
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anurao.66

It's an amazing post. Loved it.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Thank u so much for loving it Anu🤗
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-greenarrow

Great post .. loved your analysis..

Thanks Dear😳
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-apparnu123

OMG AT 1ST U STARTD WIT NOTHING MUCH FRM EPI BT GOT SO MANY INNER MEANING. NICE POST.

Thanks Dear😳

At first i thought everything was crystal-clear... But then dunno, how the list became so long...Even i was surprised with myself..LOL😆
Geet24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Harshitha

to a large extent right

Thanks Buddy🤗