Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Jeevika was totally adorable today. Krystle's reactions and expressions were priceless. Her hesitation, bad lying and quoting Viren's words verbatim. Even though I enjoyed Krystle throughout that whole scenario due to her actually having an active role than a passive one. The scene with Beeji and Maanvi took the cake. There differing personalities about everything. The whole Dadi-Amma was so cute. Nia and Anjuji share great chemistry.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm loving Jeevika's new outfits too! She's looking extra stunning nowadays 😳

Pooja, I adored the Manvi-Beeji scene (hawww I almost wrote Manvi-Jeevika because I'm so used to putting their names together :( ). It touched my heart especially how humour and the emotional side was put together. The Jeevika scene was a pleasant surprise hence I highlighted it more ;)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she was more cute today😳
when maya agreed her expressions were awesome😉

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

</div><div>
Hmmm maybe if they hadn't shown Virat remembering Manvi's words 'if you don't apologise to Viren then I won't talk to you' right before he was about to apologise then I would have had the same view but the fact that he remembered her words seemed like that was the main motive. I know he felt bad already and I completely forgot to mention how much I loved the Bhabhi-Devar scene in kitchen!! That was really cute <3

yes devar bhabhi scenes were cute...That particular dialogue imo was just to show that he dint wait for the meeting to get over...He would havr apologized later o/w ... that is what I perceived :)
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I'm loving Jeevika's new outfits too! She's looking extra stunning nowadays 😳

</div><div>
Pooja, I adored the Manvi-Beeji scene (hawww I almost wrote Manvi-Jeevika because I'm so used to putting their names together :( ). It touched my heart especially how humour and the emotional side was put together. The Jeevika scene was a pleasant surprise hence I highlighted it more ;)

They do humour and emotion so beautifully, it's not forced it simply flows with their characters traits. Jeevika and Maanvi are always together :). Like it said when the show started Jeevika without Maanvi impossible.
Jessica.Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Manvi was cute today . Really cute.
lokhande00 thumbnail
jeevika was cute today her expressions were mind blowing
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The moment after Maya walks away and Jeevika raises her hands in prayer for strength was so so cute! I loved Jeevika today. She tried so hard but she has too good of a heart to knowingly manipulate a person. It's a good thing Viren is the lawyer in the couple, lol. I loved the Manvi-Beeji scene not just for the chemistry and the cuteness but also for the way they are showing Manvi lose her hair. I didn't mention this when Manvi first noticed her hair falling out but the CVs are writing the whole scenario very accurately. When my friend was diagnosed with leukemia a couple of years ago, the way her hair fell out, her feelings about losing her hair, how her mother reacted, it all pretty much was exactly how Manvi and Beeji have been acting. Showing Manvi's insecurity and Beeji's concern was spot on! Kudos to CVs. Another scene that I loved was how impatient Manvi was getting to speak to Virat, just as impatient they showed him being to speak to Manvi later in the episode. When the phone finally rang and you hear Dabbu pick it up in the back (with his full name! So funny!) and Manvi finally caves and calls Virat was so cute. The apology scene was good for me today because I felt like Manvi acted as Virat's conscience. He knew what he did was wrong and he didn't feel ok with himself but he needed her to push him to make the decision to do the right thing. Maybe this is a foreshadowing into the future? He might need Manvi to help him break his relationship with Maya since she was the one who got them together in the first place. The whole episode today would have gotten a 10/10 for me if they had just sneaked in a behna scene. It would have made it perfect. But since the CVs needed this episode to further character development for side characters (Maya in particular), I give it a 9/10.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow I have nothing to say today, you guys have said everything for this filler episode.

- Jeevika did something, she was hesitant but she went through with the plan because she had pledged to support her hubby throughout since she believes he may be right just because he has always put his family first. Really cute but making Maya a vamp complete with bg music just pisses me off

- Best scene for me was Manvi/beeji, beautifully portrayed and so natural the way beeji got mad at her then Manvi tried to make up with her.

- special nod to the Manvi/Dabbu/Badi Beeji scene that was way too cute, badi beeji is a joker, bless her.

- Well things are still moving in the forward direction, this Maya angle will be done with this week unless she plans to play stalker even after the break-up but whatever there will be movement, overall, pace is pretty decent, enough to keep me satisfied for the time being.
Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes i agree jeevika was so adorable and cute today.She had so many inhibition still relied on  virenji's words.whole acting wasnt that bad.Though she douldnt succeed this time,maybe another time she will.Aakhir behen toh maanvi ki ha nai.thoda sa nautankipan tho banta hai 😆

Did not like the way cvs shows Virat's apology.It was completely due to maanvi's influence.They shud've shown somw f/b scenes and virat feeling guily.but cvs rushed it and showed maanvi's order is above everything else for virat now 😕.Just loved devar-bhabhi.one of my most favourite relation today .they are not sugar sweet like jeeju-bhabhi still have a sweet understanding and bond.yep both are so goodlooking😳.Its also cos Kushal-Krystle are very close pals offscreen ,their scenes come out so natural.