Posted: 11 years ago

First and Foremost all the Jalebi halwais are waiting in Queue to thank Jalebi bai and her obsession with Jabelis. People are now lining up to buy Jalebi ,to eat them when they are anxious,happy, delirious,angry,confused, perturbed or just to see what the fuss is about .

Moreover more an more girls are thinking its a good sign that Khushi after hogging all those Jalebi is still reed thin. So girls have started indulging in sweets,forgetting about their diets.😛

Like the way Khushi started a Sweet meat stall in a Day..More and more ppl are leaving their Day job which they hated to pursue their passion and dream job.

But ended up regretting.Thank you Khushi..Boohoo...

Mechanics would like to thank Khushi because of all the ways she showed ppl to tamper with the cars. But are also mad at her cause she taught ppl how to change the tires too..😆..N Happy Ji's style is actually trending..👍🏼

Next the tutors have had a big boost in income since Khushi was shown Tutoring..Never mind the grades of the kids ,at least they are having fun..😆  

The original Dhabbawalas of Mumbai are looking into the possibility of making Khushi their partner in the expansion of their Business in New Delhi. They are mighty impressed by the publicity they have already received due to Khushi. Also looks like all the mothers and wives responsible for cooking for their family members have let out a sigh of relief since they don't have to cook daily now..😆

Somy !!!

Loved each and every one of your GIFs.  Absolutely wonderful and berry beery funny. 😆😆😆
Please keep posting.  It makes visiting this forum bearable.
Rgds
Sudha
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
please confirm if this somy. if so, i will comment, if not, then i wont 😕
😆   😆  😆

Hilarious...as usual...
after a long hiatus you're posts are back

khushi the bundle of talent - LOL

multifaceted much - obviously ASR took that literally 😉

i devoured this post.

hey somy😊

she has sucessfuI  marketed quite a few business start ups ideas,  just some heIp from aman it couId aII be sucessfuI too

i think you Ieft private detective, remember sanvi brothers

Originally posted by mommamia

Somy you??? 

Sandhya is it you?😛

(😕 Hope I didn't mess up your name)
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by serialjunkie

please confirm if this somy. if so, i will comment, if not, then i wont 😕
Smriti,
It has to be Somy.  It is Somy.  100% confirmed.
If you all insist on calling me Somy. Fine call me Somy.😳
Originally posted by stafhtad

Somy !!!

Loved each and every one of your GIFs.  Absolutely wonderful and berry beery funny. 😆😆😆
Please keep posting.  It makes visiting this forum bearable.
Rgds
Sudha

😆😆😆 Inspeeerred by the many jobs Khushi has.. Back to tutoring..What a waste of time.😡