Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is definitely Aartis work

Aarti spies on that house 24/7 so she would know about so many things

Her sister is probably some characterless girl who got preggers or something and was sent to live with Aarti

Aarti has made this plan to get her sister married with Shibu

Its kinda obvious

I was hoping they would put Simrans death to rest, catch the killers and give it  closure

Finding that they are milking Simrans death aka Rubina Gill, and its a bit upsetting
deebasd thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

This is definitely Aartis work

Aarti spies on that house 24/7 so she would know about so many things

Her sister is probably some characterless girl who got preggers or something and was sent to live with Aarti

Aarti has made this plan to get her sister married with Shibu

Its kinda obvious

I was hoping they would put Simrans death to rest, catch the killers and give it  closure

Finding that they are milking Simrans death aka Rubina Gill, and its a bit upsetting

I do agree with you... This Anamika track is totally unnecessary... The CV's could have just ensured that Shibu caught the killers and after Karantia gives her statement maybe the followers of the murderers could want to kill her so Shibu would have no choice but to marry her for her safety and eventually all the bahu's could have changed her ... This way CV's do not have to make a mockery out of Simran as if she is haunting the house...(Actually there was no need for the CV's to ensure Shibu remarries instantly as its only been days since Simran died...they should have just left Shibu alone for a while and expended the plot with the others)
akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

bit strange... but all this Anamika drama is a bit exciting n suspenseful...

just hoping that the CVs later on justify all this with a good reason...
not something stupid like ghost or something like that...