horrorly suspense... has Simran returned???

akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this is getting excited now...
Arti's cousin Anamika's suspense is really a great one... 👏

anamika firslty addressing Massa as "Maaji"... n Simran being shown that she also called Massa once...😲
then she rightly told where the guest room is...😲
n then reciting the same "lori" to Anu that SImran recited...😲.😲 n the way in which she recited that Sibhu, Nimmi, Bittu, Gehna all thought of Simran...😲

Sibhu seeing someone's reflection... that he thinks to be of Simran... n runs after it... 
this clearly is an indication of something like a very big n unexpected suspense...
(though at first looked some what horror type... 😛😛)

Later Anamika said that she didnt know what was going on with her... 
this creates more suspense... 😲😲

So finally the CVs have got a good plot of this Anamika character... 👏👏
n its to be seen what is the suspense behind all this strange behaviour of Anamika that resembles to Simran...😍😍
 that even Bittu hinted to Nimmi that what if Simran had returned in her(Anamika)...⭐️⭐️

the show now looks to have got a good plot... 👏
But still one thing that is missing are the Karly scenes...😔😔 
hope to see them soon...😳 😳😍😍

n waiting eagerly for the strange behaviours of Anamika n then all this suspense to be revealed... 😍😍

Now looking forward to 12 April when Karly make an appearence in RMJ... 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it would be wrong to make Simran's ghost possess someone. That is wrong. It is unlike Simran and disrespectful to Rubina as she died in reality.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Probably this Anamika girl is purposely displaying characteristics of Simran and pretending so that she can get to Shibu. I think Karantiya will have to expose her.  
deebasd thumbnail

Originally posted by: orianthi

Probably this Anamika girl is purposely displaying characteristics of Simran and pretending so that she can get to Shibu. I think Karantiya will have to expose her.  

I do not think she is actually possessed, it could be Aarthi's work... I would like Karly to expose her and not Karantia...maybe Karantia can be of help but Karly should be the main ones as already they are reduced to 5 mins of the show if KArantia is to expose it...might as well not have KARLY as the lead...(just my POV)
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deebasd

I do not think she is actually possessed, it could be Aarthi's work... I would like Karly to expose her and not Karantia...maybe Karantia can be of help but Karly should be the main ones as already they are reduced to 5 mins of the show if KArantia is to expose it...might as well not have KARLY as the lead...(just my POV)

lovely going to expose anamika--already lovely is doubting her.
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but i mean how should arti know which lori simran used to recite or as seen in precap what simran said bout woman

well i tihnk either simran'S soul is in her or else she might had a heart problem so when simran died they donated her heart to anamika same sequence like in the film with salman khan n preity zinta where preity dies n she donates her heart

or else last logic would be that she indeed is pretending
deebasd thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishubedi

but i mean how should arti know which lori simran used to recite or as seen in precap what simran said bout woman

well i tihnk either simran'S soul is in her or else she might had a heart problem so when simran died they donated her heart to anamika same sequence like in the film with salman khan n preity zinta where preity dies n she donates her heart

or else last logic would be that she indeed is pretending

Really hope CV's don't come up with a ghost or spirit's track as that would be clearly very insensitive as the real actress who played Simran just passed away recently. It would clearly offend many viewers as well as it would not sit in well with fans of hers as we can see in some posts some members have started to voice it out

As for the heart donation bit well it is a little far fetched but I guess in Zeeland anything is possible...

But the most logical is Aarthi setting her up... Agreed it may seem weird but Aarthi has always been a really nosy neighbour so she may actually know the info
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deebasd

Really hope CV's don't come up with a ghost or spirit's track as that would be clearly very insensitive as the real actress who played Simran just passed away recently. It would clearly offend many viewers as well as it would not sit in well with fans of hers as we can see in some posts some members have started to voice it out

As for the heart donation bit well it is a little far fetched but I guess in Zeeland anything is possible...

But the most logical is Aarthi setting her up... Agreed it may seem weird but Aarthi has always been a really nosy neighbour so she may actually know the info

yeah even i hope they dont come up with some ghost track...well atleast i am gonna feel very bad n might not even watch this track even

yea well i read an article where it say that anamika is going to be respectful towards elders and behave lovingly with kids. But her character will also have an interesting mysterious angle.

lets see how the  drama unfoolds  😊
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys am new in mkkp forum,but i do wtch this show(cause my mom doesnt let me change the channel).i was thinking must be the show is going bhool bhooolaiya way,the new girl must be having some mental disorder the way vidya balan had.
the neighour(aarti) must have tld great stories about simran,so the girl strted behaving like her,       its just wat i feel  
Edited by sherma - 12 years ago
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The cvs came up with an idea..it is fairly good with the ghost and whatever...but I find it a wrong.

Rubina died in real life and in the show,they should not have shown her ghost possessing someone.

Why would she do this?This only happens when a spirit has not attained peace and has some unfinshed work.The way Anamika is portraying her seems different from the way the real Simran used to be.Why did Simran come back?What does she has to do?😕

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago