Arnav ko Ranjha bana kar
Oh Khushiji oh Khushi ji
Mere ko majnu bana kar
Kahan chaldi kahan chaldi pyar ki phungi baja kar

Arnav ke galon pe puppi
Mere hi galon pe chatay
Mazay udati meri mohabbat
Arnav ko smooch mar ke!!

Khushi was coming into her room from the poolside when she saw Shyam hiding behind the curtain and watching Arnav as he took out his wallet from his pant pocket and put it on the side table.

Khushi: What is this creep doing in our room? She decided to stay quiet and watch.

As Arnav went into the washroom khushi saw Shyam make his way to the side table to get his wallet but just then Arnav came out and grabbed his wallet from the table.

He entered the washroom with his bluetooth on.

Arnav: Yea Aman write down this number he said as he entered the washroom taking out a piece of paper from his wallet.

Khushi saw Shyam make an angry face and she wondered what he was upto. She decided she would keep a close eye on him today.

Arnav got out of the bathroom and put his wallet in the back pocket of his pant so it was sort of sticking out and could be seen by others

As Arnav left the room Khushi saw Shyam following him close behind staring at his behind.

khushi: OMG this guy is the ultimate creep. Eww now he is eyeing my husband and that too his behind!

And then things got worse as Khushi saw Shyam move his hands closer to Arnav's behind.

Khushi: ahhh no hes trying to grope my hubby's behind. I must save my hubby from such obscenity! She followed behind Shyam and saw him move his hands towards Arnav's wallet.

Khushi:Oh wait!I know this nikamma has no work! he is trying to steal my hubby's money! that i will not let you do u just watch!

Just as Shyam was about to reach the wallet Khushi cleared her throat making her presence known causing Shyam to jump away surprised! And Arnav turned around looking at Khushi with a what now look?

He saw Shyam standing near him and looked at him suspiciously wondering what both of them were doing here.

Khushi came towards him putting her arms around his waist and Arnav moved back wondering what Khushi was upto.

Arnav: Khushi?! He asked surprised wondering what she was upto and that too in front of Shyam

Khushi moved her hand towards Arnav's back pocket causing Arnav to stiffen in surprise and go what the?!

Just then Anjali entered the hall looking for her ever wandering creepo hubby and was eager to see what was happening betwern her Chotay and khushiji

Arnav's chest collided with Khushi's as she brought him closer to reach for his wallet in his back pocket.

Khushi took it out and held it in front of him putting her eyebrows up and down.

Arnav: That is not the best place to keep your wallet Arnavji especially with pickpocketers around the city and the house she said coughing and subtly eyeing Shyam but Arnav didnt seem to be understanding, he was eager to get his wallet back.

Arnav: Khushi give me my wallet now! He said angry!

Anjali: what is in your wallet Chotay that even you wife cant see she asked gigling. khushiji open it na?

Shyam looked on trying to catch the key there maybe this time he could get it if it fell.

Khushi opened the wallet and her mouth fell open at what she saw.

Khushi looked toward Arnav with a questioning look as she saw her picture in the side of the wallet

Khushi: My picture?! She said out loud and Anjali said looking on smiling.

Anjali: Really? Let me see she said although this was her plan as she had put Khushi's picture in Arnav's wallet to create a cute situation between these two that always fought!

Arnav: What the?! How did that get here? He asked surprised!

Anjali: Oh so thats why u were hiding ur wallet from Khushiji she said giggling!

Shyam just stood there clenching his fist in anger.

Anjali: Khushiji even he doesnt keep my pic in his wallet she said looking at Shyam. Looks like chotay loves you a lot he cant go a second without looking at you..i think he deserves something for this cute gesture! She said smiling.

Khushi looked towards Arnav who nodded his head in thenegative telling her not to come near him or do anything.

Anjali: come on khushiji say something.

Khudhi didnt know what would be the safest thing to say or do and then she got a relatively safe idea.

She took her hands and pinched Arnav's cheeks.

Khushi: aww you are sooo sweet and cute she said as Arnav got red both with anger and embarrassment.

Shyam was just twitching away watching the scene. And when Arnav saw Shyam's angry face he started to enjoy this attention from Khushi and wanted to irk him more. Anjali was there to help.

Anjali: Khushiji it doesnt work like that..and look you made Chotay's cheeks all red from pulling them now he deserves somethingnto make it better.

Khushi: what? She asked innocently.

Anjali: a kiss she said giggling in fact not a kiss but a smooch she laughed

Shyam spoke saying: Rani sahiba dont embarrass them! Not infront of everyone.

This gave Arnav a chance to make Shyam jealous and mad and he wasnt gonna let go.

Khushi made an excuse: No Di he'll get angry she said looking towards Arnav.

Arnav: Did i say that i'll get mad? You do as Di says i dont get angry if its for Di's happiness he said.

Khushi's eyes widened! So he actually wanted her to kiss him in front of everyone!

Anjali: Come on Khushiji we r waiting, she said smiling happy to be bringing them together.

Arnav bent down his cheek to Khushi's level. He knew she would be hesitant to do it in front of Shyam but he wanted her to suffer along with Shyam.

Khushi was nervous but then again this was the perfect time to show Shyam his place. She pouted her lips and touched them softly against Arnav's right cheek making a loud kissy smooch sound. Arnav was surpised she actually did it! Their eyes met! *Rabba Ve*

Arnav in his head: Hmm she kissed me in front of Shyam this must have a deeper meaning! Oh well for now let me enjoy this moment to the fullest and he turned his left cheek towards Khushi pointing at it telling her to kiss him there as well and Khushi obliged making another smooch sound with her wet kiss.

Shyam could have very well fainted there as his legs wobbled and Anjali held him.

Shyam mumbled: Arnav ko smooch! Hai Khushiji yeh din dekhne se pehle mein mar kyun nahi gaya( why didn't i die b4 seeing this day)

Audience: exactly ja marjaa Shyam!! (die shyam die)
Random song in the back: Marjaani marjaani Shyam tu marjaani!

Hope u enjoyed this randomness!! It all started with my weird version of the Pungi song! At first i was gonna plan it so Arnav kept khushi's pic in his wallet himself but as we saw the wallet in the epi b4 that's not true so i did this instead! Please like comment with ur thoughts!

PMs after I type up my next random thought!πŸ˜†
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
He.. he..he πŸ˜†  funny post  . Loved the lyrics .πŸ˜†
pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO! πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣
That was awesome, the pungi song totally rocked and then the audience reaction on  "ja marjaa shayam"
Seriously go die, dont want to see you anyways

All in all it was awesome, yet again you showed how they both are irritating the same person without knowing and helping each other. πŸ˜³
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aha a situational kiss...and naughty Arnav mauke ka faida uthaing! that was cute.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I could not have found a better post to make my 1000 comment on !!!

Well done, i COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING πŸ˜†
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lool this was cute n funny :D
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol loved it super hilarious!πŸ˜†
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

I could not have found a better post to make my 1000 comment on !!!

Well done, i COULD NOT STOP LAUGHINGπŸ˜†

Aww thats soo sweet of u!! Congrats on turning goldie!! πŸ˜ƒ
jakhushi thumbnail
The 1st part was hilarious!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I couldnt stop laughing...

and the 2nd part... awww... how cute was that. Arnav takes full on advantage of the situation ... I luuurve Anjali πŸ˜ƒ... I couldnt stop grinning 😊...

Really good one Fatima.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shyam mumbled: Arnav ko smooch! Hai Khushiji yeh din dekhne se pehle mein mar kyun nahi gaya( why didnt i ie b4 seeing this day)

Audience: exactly ja marjaa Shyam!! (die shyam die)
Random song in the back: Marjaani marjaani Shyam tu marjaani!

Lolll ... πŸ€£