•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought Arnav cannot read or write hindi...???remember Khushi gifts a book on car maintainance in hindi on his engagement with LA and he couldn't read it, Anjali had to read it out him what the book was all about...??? coreect me if I'm wrong.
he can read simple i guess 

i too have doubt  it was a blooper as when op gave him book instead of the slip about meeting he made face i will read this
2nd blooper of today-- 

arnav was watching khushi frm sumwhere downstairs...how it can be???????????????

arnav's room is supposed to be upstairsn we can see dat also(tht kid was running on stairs to pass letter to arnav) n khushi room was downstairs(or guest room,where she was giving tutions)...thn how khushi can see arnav downstairs????????πŸ‘
Arnav is at least a high school graduate. He has to know how to read and write Hindi, if he has studied in Delhi or in Lucknow. It is just that he is more comfortable reading English, having most likely studied in English medium rather than reading Hindi esp. a car maintenance book which ought to have some peculiar Hindi words. 
Originally posted by sweetangell

2nd blooper of today-- 

arnav was watching khushi frm sumwhere downstairs...how it can be???????????????

arnav's room is supposed to be upstairsn we can see dat also(tht kid was running on stairs to pass letter to arnav) n khushi room was downstairs(or guest room,where she was giving tutions)...thn how khushi can see arnav downstairs????????πŸ‘

ya, i was confused too! this was a big blooper! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

i think he could just hear her they weren't actually looking at each other...thats my take
I don't think it was a blooper cause like him I can read simple hindi but if its difficult word then it takes longer for me to read itπŸ˜ƒ  Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

They weren't in Arnavs room! πŸ˜›
& I don't think his plants are upstairs, are they? πŸ˜•
Edited by ShankaDevi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ShankaDevi

They weren't in Arnavs room! πŸ˜›
& I don't think his plants are upstairs, are they? πŸ˜•

Haha, it's a rule that we no longer question the layout of the RM. It's a magical place, a Hogwarts of sorts, in which the stairs, rooms, poolside, etc. are capable of movement. The house can rearrange itself in a layout that would best be suited for maximum amount of Rabba Ve's. I'm just looking for the Room of Requirement... I think everyone in the house needs one of them.