Poll

How would you rate today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good morning ! YMGGKTIANS !!😊

Please rate today's episode and do not forget to comment on why you gave this rating.πŸ˜‰

Support YMGGK and my resolution of 2012 to bring YMGGK on TOP10 chaska ratings.😊

A great way to make friends, voice out views and frustrations regarding  the show or current track...πŸ˜ƒ

Please Rate and Comment !!😊

Thank You !!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10/10...
For the entire episode...Great Episode..

Arunaji helping lata..
Abha & Karan scene (sindoor&7 pheras)
Viren& Nilu scene (sindoor& 7 pheras)

SAD TIMES IS AHEAD FOR ABHA&KARAN...😭..

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
7.  For Arunaji who saved Lata and also telling her about daaima.  Otherwise filler episode
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
10/10 for me
because arunaji was the star and she opened the eyes of dumb lata...loved the saath pheras of karan and abha , viren and nilu...loved the tight hug between karan and abha...loved karan taking 8th oath and saying karan and abha can never be separated...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
6.  for aruna saving lata

rest was just more over the top dramatic stuff . and where does the mystery wind always come from.
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
10 for thecwhole episode...lved the episose because of karan abhas saat pheras and karan applying sindoor and who can forget the tight hug of karan abha at the end of the rpisode...the hug was veryy nice...oververalll the episode was awesome
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
9/10 I really loves episode But Cv's making fool to d audience.. With abha's vision
artiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
10 from me, loved the scene between abharan and the 8th  phera of abharab too, i was waiting for this for long where abharan renew their oath😳alo loved the scene of viren-nilnjana, and also aruna ji saving lata.hopefully lata does something to unite aruna with raj and throw daima out of the house soon