The PRINCE in my DREAMS n the BEAST in my REALITY - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Opti

Was wondering if the bespectacled kid was a reference to Aakash and the two girls by his side, Payal and Anjali.  The boy sends away the girls telling them he will confront the beast and although he was scared of him, works up the courage to strike a deal. So will we see Aakash step in to get these two together? The latest spoiler said that the new entrant will be a nine year old girl who is Aakash's friend. So will Aakash use this girl to drum some sense into his fuming brother? We'll have to wait and watch I guess.

What I found interesting was when Khushi was narrating the story and mentioned what the beast did, Arnav who is watering the plants does not look up.  He was within hearing distance but he chose to ignore her words although he must have known she had used the 'beast' as a veiled reference to him. He knows what she thinks of him and seem to not care for her opinion but the minute she mentions about the handsome prince, he stops in his action and hears closely as to what she was saying.  When she says that this prince is sweet natured and speaks sweetly, he immediately looks up in shock (maybe wondering if she was referring to Shyam, for Shyam is quite a glib talker and had his entire fooled including him for so long).  He is suddenly all ears to find out what exactly is her relationship with this mysterious prince.  She tells the kids that Beauty dreams of her prince every night and he asks her a question but the minute he asks her the question, her sleep breaks and she is wide awake. Arnav now is more curious to know what did she really mean. 

Khushi, still engrossed in the story, says that she never understood something and then notices that he was staring at her.  Time stands still as they gaze at each other, trying to read the other's mind. Arnav is the first one to look away.  The kids ask her for a clarification on what troubled her and she says softly that the beast and the prince are the same person. At this point Arnav looks up at her sharply. He never expected this.  He did not realise that she did notice the soft side he had and appreciated the goodness in him and it moved him. He may pretend that he does not care about what she thought of him, that she had the worst opinion of him but deep down he does care and it is important to him that she thinks well of him.

It hits him hard when she goes on to elaborate her confusion between the beast and the man in him. One moment he takes her to the heights of happiness and then in the next moment he dumps her in the depths of grief. Guilt floods him when he hears this, remembering his wild swings in moods. Will the parallel to their lives he just realised make him rethink on his judgment of her or will he shrug it off as just another fairytale which has no significance for them? 

Khushi never told the kids what was the question the prince asked her every night after which she always woke up with a start.  I think she herself is not aware of what the question is. I think the question the prince was asking her every night was "Will you accept me even if I am not as perfect as I seem?" The perfection breaks every time she wakes up and she forgets the question because she is confronted with the beast. The day she understands the question, she will give her answer. Yes, she will accept this man for the beast in him as much as the prince in him. 

Awesome Opti..👏
Beautiful... both the episode and the analysis!! 👏 I'm at a loss of words after that episode but you've given all the details perfectly! Have to add- hats off to the CVs for the way they weaved in Beauty and the Beast with Arshi's story. Wow!
wow how deeply u analyze an episode.
just loved it..😊
A beautiful in-depth analysis! 
Hmmm

Really deep - you go girl!

Amazing!

Edited by me:😉

Hey wanted to hold my spot last night... I always have to read your post twice before commenting - you go digging so deep -- deeper--- that I go with the flow and get immersed! Wonderful job of weaving and unweaving the tangled web of ArHii's life!👏

Edited by Lovely1 - 12 years ago
Hey welcome back 😊
Wonderful analysis as always 👏
Thanks for the pm
owww i really loved it..!! seriously ..specially the mirror part was fantastic..!! 
i agreed that with u too...they truely are each other's mirror as they cant know wat they are
exactly without the absence of any one..they just complete each other...
such a deep analysis yu had made..
mind blowin dear..
yeah, the kids r definitely goin to be the healers here... nd special mention to tat cute kid, harpreet... 
i can relate nikhil to arnav , especially wen he made a deal wit arnav ..it was a really cute scene callin him as 'shatan ji, aap harpreet ko khalo', nd sendin other two girls to tak care of khusi didi, (i mean sundari )by tellin  them 'kaha na, mein sambhaloonga'... tat was sooo arnav style.. i feel arnav might be lik him durin his chilhood days..
nd then comes "harpreet".. i can relate his cuteness wit khushi... t bubbliness, very naughty, especially wen he ran nd hide himself wen arnav came .. wen others were shoutin , he s t oly one who hides himself behind t screen on seein arnav... nd peepin his oly one eye out... its was tooo cute.. nd everytime he shouts lik "oye, .. mein hotha to mooh thod detha" ..it was lik kushi, wen evr she wants to challenge arnav.. 
nd wen nikhil said no for givin t letter to arnav 2nd time, it was harpreet who said "darpok" which made nikhil to accept it.. as lik wen ever arnav says no to somethin nd its kushi who ll make him accept to do.. nd t pencil fight , its harpreet who said sorry first.. lik in our case, if any fight happens between them , its kushi who ll always say sorry first.. nikhil and harpreet are so similar to arnav nd kushi at their childhood days.. seriously yaar, the episode was mind blowin..lovely kids..  hats off to the CVs... nd as i said befor, aquiline yaar, yu r really a genius.. great work :-)  thanks for the PM..

BEST bit of the analysis for me:   They know that the best mirror cannot be found in that house or any house for that matter. Arnav's mirror is Kushi's eyes and Kushi's mirror is Arnav's eyes. They see themselves in all their beauty and love in each other's eyes if ever they stop to gaze...and yes, when Rabba Ve runs in the backdrop. Kushi is beautiful when reflected in his eyes and Arnav is her loving Prince when he sees himself in the reflection of her love-filled eyes..."Unki Anken," he said at Holi, because he saw the real Arnav, hidden inside of him, every time he looked into her eyes.

Welcome back! 
Originally posted by dhivy

such a deep analysis yu had made..
mind blowin dear..
yeah, the kids r definitely goin to be the healers here... nd special mention to tat cute kid, harpreet... 
i can relate nikhil to arnav , especially wen he made a deal wit arnav ..it was a really cute scene callin him as 'shatan ji, aap harpreet ko khalo', nd sendin other two girls to tak care of khusi didi, (i mean sundari )by tellin  them 'kaha na, mein sambhaloonga'... tat was sooo arnav style.. i feel arnav might be lik him durin his chilhood days..
nd then comes "harpreet".. i can relate his cuteness wit khushi... t bubbliness, very naughty, especially wen he ran nd hide himself wen arnav came .. wen others were shoutin , he s t oly one who hides himself behind t screen on seein arnav... nd peepin his oly one eye out... its was tooo cute.. nd everytime he shouts lik "oye, .. mein hotha to mooh thod detha" ..it was lik kushi, wen evr she wants to challenge arnav.. 
nd wen nikhil said no for givin t letter to arnav 2nd time, it was harpreet who said "darpok" which made nikhil to accept it.. as lik wen ever arnav says no to somethin nd its kushi who ll make him accept to do.. nd t pencil fight , its harpreet who said sorry first.. lik in our case, if any fight happens between them , its kushi who ll always say sorry first.. nikhil and harpreet are so similar to arnav nd kushi at their childhood days.. seriously yaar, the episode was mind blowin..lovely kids..  hats off to the CVs... nd as i said befor, aquiline yaar, yu r really a genius.. great work :-)  thanks for the PM..

😆 so true! These 2 boys ARE like ArHi! 
Great connection :)