Users

Frequent Posters

hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Medzi are you talking to Trish ? If yes tell her to come on FB please i need to talk to her :|
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ChocolateCharms

No dont even try o hide it from them! I've been there done that and seen the outcome of that too so dont you dare do that! I dunno why dont you try talking to your mum about it first and ask her ??

I always bring it up, like not even as a joke and she clearly tells me 'Don't even think about it.  If you do that, I will kill you and I'll kick you out.'.  What am I supposed to do about this? 😭
hosanna.. thumbnail
Medha. thumbnail

Medzi are you talking to Trish ? If yes tell her to come on FB please i need to talk to her :|

Ok, I told her. :)  But she's not home, she's on her iPod so she'll probably take a while. :)
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaJenAbhiya-

I always bring it up, like not even as a joke and she clearly tells me 'Don't even think about it.  If you do that, I will kill you and I'll kick you out.'.  What am I supposed to do about this? 😭

OMG :O Then im sorry to say but dont date him, if your parets aren't happy with it, i mean boys will come and go but your parents have gave you birth and you know all that crap .. so yea until you parents dont allow you to dont :)
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaJenAbhiya-

Ok, I told her. :)  But she's not home, she's on her iPod so she'll probably take a while. :)

Ok sounds good :) thanks <3
hosanna.. thumbnail
Medha. thumbnail

OMG :O Then im sorry to say but dont date him, if your parets aren't happy with it, i mean boys will come and go but your parents have gave you birth and you know all that crap .. so yea until you parents dont allow you to dont :)

Yeah.. And you're right.  That's what I always think.  He'll leave one day and I'll probably never see him again but I can't lose my parents' trust just because of this small crush.  Besides I'm sure he's gonna find someone over the summer and he's gonna have a girlfriend by next year and he'll probably forget about me so yeah.  No need to cry over him. 😃 😆
hosanna.. thumbnail