Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHiSaRun#40 Beauty and The Beast of our life <3 - Page 96

sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Awww tired from school work and dat have sum rest and cum back on later ðŸ˜³ I'm doing sum art research B O R I N G I love drawaing but da research gets on my nerves ðŸ˜†

I need a month to be away from IF😆 not a regulary rest lol! I totally now what you mean, hate doing research!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm here 4 da next hr hope we finish this thread :) 

Dont worry we will😆
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanjanaprincess

I need a month to be away from IF😆 not a regulary rest lol! I totally now what you mean, hate doing research!

Ahem a month I still want like scraps and PM's yah 2 keep up 2 date wiv yah ðŸ˜³ I hate doing sumefin whr we have 2 sit I love moving and doing things yah knw whn I draw sometimes I stand and walk 🤣 🤣 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Dont worry we will😆

I think it's just me and u here party of 2 🤣
@Sanzy:
Don't worry we will talk for 5 minutes each day😃 how can I not talk to you? and you stand when you draw lol😆 you are such a WEIRDO🤣 Im just playing!

I think it's just me and u here party of 2 🤣

Oh. That reminded me of our date😳 on FridayROFL
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

@Sanzy:
Don't worry we will talk for 5 minutes each day😃 how can I not talk to you? and you stand when you draw lol😆 you are such a WEIRDO🤣 Im just playing!

We better or I'm gonna cum 2 calli 2 live my life their 🤣 lmaooo yah I do like u knw lil tiny details I stand whn I get bored of sitting or standing 🤣 thank u 4 da compliment 🤣🤣 bruv u can tease me as much as yah want I never mind ðŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hehe thanks

Lmaooo whn I saw I was damn shocked cause I though Dev and Geet were gonna be together yah knw maan was a shock 4 me ðŸ˜† Lmaooo him chucking her lmaoo first hero I saw chucks his heroine on their first meeting but thn came Arnav lmaooo 🤣🤣  I won't u just watch my mouth is zipped ðŸ˜†

Well I kinda knew about Mann and I was looking for him all along. By the way, what did ppl think of Dev-Geet jodi on IF at that time. Did ppl like him? 

Sry guys I was reading someone's analysis on today's episode. It was jst too interesting. 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Oh. That reminded me of our date😳 on Friday🤣

Oh yah lmaooo ðŸ˜† Kaii wht cuisine shall we have thn I'm up 4 Chinese and u ðŸ˜†
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Well I kinda knew about Mann and I was looking for him all along. By the way, what did ppl think of Dev-Geet jodi on IF at that time. Did ppl like him? 

Sry guys I was reading someone's analysis on today's episode. It was jst too interesting. 

Well I didn't knw dat hmmm sum liked em sum didn't cause thn later on thy saw maan pics and thy were like maan-Geet defo suit more yah get me thy could see da sparks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Awww it's kaii ðŸ˜³