ArHiSaRun#40 Beauty and The Beast of our life <3 - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sanzy:

Sure lets trade😆 I want my mom to be a shopper cuz I love shopping! Don't worry I wont unless someone gives me a good offer😳🤣 and fine but tomorrow I am Tom okayy😆
Originally posted by -Saania-

Oh i cant wait to see her reaction to that!! they better show something coming out of it - like major concern or something - hopefully they wont put that to waste like they usually do😡

But yes! today khushi was bang in there!😆 she was really good!
I don't but she waits 4 him cause he cumes late frm work and she goes 2 da family u lot eat I'm gonna wait 4 my swami ðŸ˜† But she gets hungry and eats all da food leaving nothing 4 swami ji ðŸ˜† But she thn makes him aswell but it be's 2 late and he faints by lack of food cause he didn't eat all day  I can't wait till IPL is over so thy can show khushi's innocence 2 arnav ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Swear I don't knw whr I got this gene from cause both my parents don't watch any serials at all ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Just me and my older sister big fans 🤣 

Lmao same here eh! plus i dont even have a sister & my brothers are least interested in watching dramas either😆 i guess its all thanks to my friend who made me watch it randomly this one day😆
Swami se toh Lord Governer hi acha tha ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

@Sanzy:

Sure lets trade😆 I want my mom to be a shopper cuz I love shopping! Don't worry I wont unless someone gives me a good offer😳🤣 and fine but tomorrow I am Tom okayy😆
Lmaooo u will luv her she buys such cute cute clothes 4 me dats why I luv my mum 🤣 oiii u can't cancel our date no matter wht kamineee ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ If u do I'm gonna cum banging in ur house sorri yah ðŸ˜† Urghhh fine 4 now ur da lil chuwa Jerry 🤣

Welcum back Zoobz ðŸ˜³
I'm off every 1
Tired :/ talk wiv yah all tomz
Take care
Lurveee yah all
Night night
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxo
Dont worry why would I cancel our date😆 anyways I am free on friday and dont wanna stay home all day so I would rather go out with you🤣 you know how much I love FOOD🤣 and yes I am the lil chuwa Jerry, soo innocent and adorable😳

Bye Sanzy!🤗
Love you!
take Care!
XOXOXOXOXO
Edited by sanjanaprincess - 12 years ago
I'm back! Guys

@ Tom/Jerry (SAnju/Sanzy): Please don't be ready to plot in trapping each other...
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

I don't but she waits 4 him cause he cumes late frm work and she goes 2 da family u lot eat I'm gonna wait 4 my swami ðŸ˜† But she gets hungry and eats all da food leaving nothing 4 swami ji ðŸ˜† But she thn makes him aswell but it be's 2 late and he faints by lack of food cause he didn't eat all day  I can't wait till IPL is over so thy can show khushi's innocence 2 arnav ðŸ˜³

LOL khushi and her food😆 let's see how this turns out to be when it'll air😳 

Oh i know! i wonder how long still till we get to see arnav understanding that khushi is innocent! i seriously want it to happen soon now! 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

y r u leaving sanzy?

it's late in her place already and she needs a good night rest😆