VirMan AT#21 : New Beginnings! <3 - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Thsi usnt the full chapter..halfway through..lol

Manvi sat in her room thinking about the adventure she just came from. The time she spent with Virat. She couldn't believe she is back home. And somewhere in her heart, she knew she wanted to stay there. Lost. She remembered all the beautiful and spicy moments with him. The incident by the river came rushing to her mind and a smile crept over her lips. 

She stared into his dark brown eyes. His hair wet, and fringes falling over his forehead. She watched his features changing. She noticed him swallowing hard as he stared back. His eyes were soft, and sharp at the same time. She felt the distance between them closing as he started to lean down over her. His nose grazed her cheeks. She gasped at the touch. 

"Manvi!" He whispered in her ears, sending chills down her spine. She tried to say something, but found herself unable to utter a word. Her vocal cords seemed to have frozen along with the cold water of that unknown river even at eleven in the morning. She felt his touch vibrating her veins. Her heart was thumping against her heart so loudly, she wondered why the veins haven't broken yet. To much blood purification. His warm breath gave her a tingly feeling as it touched the crook of her neck. There as nothing else in her brain, only this feelings. Ti an extent, that even later, she couldn't comprehend what the hell just happened. "Tumhara dupatta gaya paani mein!" 

Her eyes shot open. She looked into his dark and yet naughty eyes and than looked at the river. She pushed him away and got up herself as she saw her dupatta floating away from her. "Mera dupatta! Chep, pehle nahi bata sakte the? Hey bhagwan!" She ran towards the water and started towards it. She could hear his distant laugh.

"Mannu?" Jeevika's voice brought her back. She came forward and sat on the bed across Manvi. "Maine tumse tab nahi puchha jab tum log sahi salamat ghar pahunch gaye! Kyunki wahan par sab parivaar ke log the, leking mein ab tumse kuch puchhna chahti hu!" 

"Of course Di! Kya?" Manvi asked smiling.

"Tum log itni raat ko ghar ke bahar kyun gaye the? Mujhe pata hai tum log subah nahi raat ko hi gaye the, is liye mujhe woh bahane dene ki zarurat nahi hai joh baaki sab ko diye!" Jeevika asked.

"Woh di, hum..."

"Arey Bhabhi! Aapko toh pata hai," She heard Virat's voice as he and Viren entered her room. "Manvi aur trouble are best of friends! Unko ek dusre ke bina chain nahi aata!"

"Matlab? Jeevika said, her face confused. Manvi looked at him confused too.

"Woh kya hai na, that night, Manvi aur mein dono ek saath kitchen mein paani pine gaye the! Mujhe pata nahi tha ki she is sick, or hum dono ka phirse jhaghda ho gaya! But phir jab mujhe pata chala, ki usse bukhar hai, toh I took her to hospital." Virat said with a serious face as Manvi glared at him.

"Mannu? Tu bimar thi? Kaise? Tune mujhe bataya kyun nahi?" Jeevika asked, her emotional hyper-self back. After Manvi was done calming her sister down, Virat continued.

"And than when we were coming back, there was some chaos about goons around. I didn't want any trouble, so I got out and hid. Unfortunately, they started throwing rocks around. And one of them hit me." He pointed at his forehead. "So I took her hand and ran away. Unfortunately, we ended up getting lost in jungle!" He finished.

"Tum dono ko toh do lagaungi mein! Khabardar jo phir aise itni raat ko gharse nikle toh!" Jeevika said. 

"Wow! Adventurous! Waise kahan par hua tha yeh tandav? I will go check out the place later." Viren said. Virat nodded. After a while Viren and Jeevika went away, leaving Virat there. 

"So Bandariya! Kaisi lagi meri story?" 

"Wow Mr. chep! Tumhe toh writer hona chahiye!" She said sarcastically.

"Thank you!" He said pulling his collars and she slapped his arm. "Arrey?"

"Khudko bade smart samajhte ho?" She asked glaring at him.

"Samajhta hun nahi, mein smart hu!" He smirked.

"Oye! Mere Armaan ke dialogues nahi maarna!" She warned. He looked at her confused.

"Armaan? Kaun Armaan? Kaisa Armaan?" 

"Wohi, my first crush!" She said grinning. He looked at her annoyed.

"Ha, thik hai thik hai! Waise, hum kya baat kar rahe the? Ha, tumne mujhe maara kyun?"

"Kyunki tum apne aap ko bade hero describe kar rahe the!" 

"Baat toh aise kar rahi ho jaise tumne mera khayal rakha tha jungle mein!" 

"Haan toh meine bhi toh rakhaa tha na, tumhara khayal!"

"Achha? Kaise?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Woh, mein...meine..."

"Haan bolo bolo!" He said. She looked at him angrily and punched his head lightly. Unfortunately, her hand touched the little bandage on his forehead and it came hope. "Aah!" He winced as the stitches ripped off and the blood dripped from his forehead. She looked at him shocked, her eyes wide.
I'm here.=P Just spamming in forum games.😆

10 pages to go.
yay!
xxx
Aaru, I dont think I wanna go back

Lol..we have 110 more..
Prachi jaaneman!!!

U rock in this!!!!

ab jaldi Update karo! with Full CHAP!!!
Yeaaah I know but Damini's mission was to complete 50 pages.=P xxx
@Prachi loved the SS!!!

@Sania oh. Im coming to spam with you and yay 10 pages to go!!😃
Originally posted by Prach_VirMan

Aaru, I dont think I wanna go back

Lol..we have 110 more..

kya matlab?

u wont b back in TVC?? 😭
Okay, Good night. I will sleep now. Have to wake up at 5:30, and need to stay up in classes to complete the essay. Byeee!!! 
oh, and Fariha, I will be waiting for your surprise! 😆
Originally posted by Aussie_Girl

Yeaaah I know but Damini's mission was to complete 50 pages.=P xxx
Im confused wats the mish 50 pages or 150 pages??😊