Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wish he hadn't said that about beauty...

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Let her have something to feel good about as far as he is concerned.

At least she had the satisfaction of knowing he is attracted to her. Now she will doubt even that! I am sure we don't want Khushi doubting everything he feels for her from admiration to love!

We know he did not mean that. But she doesn't.
Edited by rima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

yes, i was thinking about that..but i know that deep down he doesnt think so. He just wants to irritate her and make her react.. but I wish that somebody else, like a business associate would praise her beauty in front of him!!..just to see him mad!😆

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: chupachup

yes, i was thinking about that..but i know that deep down he doesnt think so. He just wants to irritate her and make her react.. but I wish that somebody else, like a business associate would praise her beauty in front of him!!..just to see him mad!😆

hey great. i wud love that too
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
He definitely didn't mean that...even when he hates her, he can't stop looking at her.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

He definitely didn't mean that...even when he hates her, he can't stop looking at her.

yeah but she doesn't know that right.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but you are being biased..She also said that he looks like Shaitan and he should also take a look in the mirror..Didnt she ? He also thinks she doesnt love him and loves his jija..That is just as pathetic a feeling.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Sorry to say but you are being biased..She also said that he looks like Shaitan and he should also take a look in the mirror..Didnt she ? He also thinks she doesnt love him and loves his jija..That is just as pathetic a feeling.

i am talking about what repurcursion it will have on the future. otherwise u are right.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rima

i am talking about what repurcursion it will have on the future. otherwise u are right.

I dont think that dialogue about her beauty made her sad or will make her sad..It made her mad and that is why she said the same thing to him 😆.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I dont think that dialogue about her beauty made her sad or will make her sad..It made her mad and that is why she said the same thing to him 😆.

yeah. she loves to think he oggles at her!
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What arnav says is usually the opposite of what he feels and khushi definitely knows this as in previous episode she mentioned jo aap ke dill me hai wo aap kabhi nahi bolte.