Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Renu ko sirf mohan hi handle kar sakta hein or koi nahi๐Ÿ˜† .mohan and renu have beautiful comic chemistry.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

even her "nod" wasn't a full nod...it was more like "Eh" sort of nod...you know the one's we might give to get out of something-- one of the "You don't matter" sort of half-nods. I don't know if i made any sense with this...but I really don't think that Megha's half-nod = forgiving. ๐Ÿค”

eh, anyways looking forward to tomorrow's episode and I'm really missing Guru and YES it is about time we get another one of this EPIC Maa-Bapu tales.๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm maybe I'm the only one who has an issue with the nod...she actually half-smiled with the nod too...which I found weird๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...especially if you consider how disturbed she is otherwise by what Prateek did with her...anyways...like I said before, I wish the nod hadn't happened only and Megha had turned and left...keep it strictly business and no need to entertain any other talk from him.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

- loved MM's Ankhno Hee Ankhno Mey Isharaa. Wow MM really are in the stage where they are getting to know eachother, understand eachother and trust each other. Love the confidence/strength
Megha is gaining from Mohan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Megha has to change if she has to face the world and fight for Amar's innocence. Mohan and Megha didn't say a single word to each other in the entire epi...their entire communication was through their eyes only...I loved that touch today...very well enacted by KA too...

- MM's encounter with Pratik was just brillant. Again Mohan showed that he follows what he believes. Pratik targetting Mohan was expected as he could not target Megha.  Frustrated loser๐Ÿคข

On a random note I dont think Pratik will be a big problem when it comes to printing Amar's case details unless he joins hands with DN. If Pratik is the boss, Mohan is a much bigger player than Pratik and knows how to get his work done.Also, Mohan has been deceived once on Amar's case by Koyal and this time around he will be extra extra cautious about DN aswell as Pratik.He will face problems with Pratik but he will deal with him just like he did today. Hmmm let's see...Prateek's involvement in any of this can't bode well anyways...he's just this angle they've thrown in to give a creepy vibe to everything...such joy๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ...If Mohan has to talk to him about the case at all, he should only do it when he has ALL the evidence...abhi baith ke kyun bataana Prateek ko?

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hmmm maybe I'm the only one who has an issue with the nod...she actually half-smiled with the nod too...which I found weird๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...especially if you consider how disturbed she is otherwise by what Prateek did with her...anyways...like I said before, I wish the nod hadn't happened only and Megha had turned and left...keep it strictly business and no need to entertain any other talk from him.

yeah even i wished they hadn't included that nod thingy and left it at Megha's "ab kuch kehne ko kya reh gaya hain."๐Ÿค”
Eh...i guess I'll just overlook that nod and smile thinking it was Megha thinking about how Pracreep folded hands and bent his sorry head in front of her.๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Nur, I'll be back with my opinion but a request, can you upload all Mohan-Renu scenes in your YT channel esp today's one? Please! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I'll upload it later at night when i have the video.
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice title..well suited for the situation...

I love Megha-Mohan scenes today..

Labzon ki zaroorath na padi ..

Aankhe sabkuch kehgaye..

Mohan ki ek ishare se..

Megha ki housla badi..

Edited by Bharti_k - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated -   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55603702�   - I actually wrote more than I thought I would even for today ๐Ÿค“
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...Mohan knows Pratik is a creep and in spite of this he decided to continue with PL...so I think he has a plan๐Ÿค” ...and I don't see any difference if he tells Pratik now or later on about Amar's case๐Ÿค”...gosh why did they have to make Pratik negative...
Micron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Eh...i guess I'll just overlook that nod and smile thinking it was Megha thinking about how Pracreep folded hands and bent his sorry head in front of her.๐Ÿ˜†

This is what even I felt ๐Ÿ˜†...Megha was just happy to see the creep folding her hands in front of her as Mohan predicted at the dhaba

Micron thumbnail
@JZ...loved your analogy about Megha in Sanjay/Rastogi and Mohan/Pratik scenarios...and agree with you...in Rastogi's situation Megha was humiliated by her own family , was asked to forget about her self-respect,  where as in Pratik's case she came out triumphant and much stronger with Mohan's support...for me I could never see Sanjay in the same light I used to before Rastogi's episode...Sanjay is too gullible as a character...which can be seen in the way Renu and Tanu play him.

Wow I loved the way you presented Amar and Mohan's character's. I am just going to quote you here. 

"I daresay if it was Mohan instead of Amar dragged into the controversy of Mahananda Flyover, he would have emerged vindicated instead. I guess the difference really lies in that Mohan is more of a realist in "problem solving technique". He will deal with a crook in his way; not sidelining ethics, but also not letting them come in the way of the bigger sense of justice! At some level it makes me think, that Mohan's modus operandiis quite an imitation of Lord Krishna... by hook, or by crook. And interestingly then, perhaps the name of his character has been pretty intended! Amar is a more Lord Ram like character, who sense of just dealing can make him relent to events like Sita's agnipariksha - if the need may have so arisen... "

Amar was truly like Lord Rama and the reason he could not counteract DN dirty ploys and fell prey for him. Also, Amar believed "if you are good you only meet good people" which is what lead to his demise before he realized DN intentions. The same principle also led Megha into Pratik's trap. And as you said Mohan is like Lord Krishna who believes in good, but is not blind to bad. This is where we get Mohan's way of living life "if you are good you don't always have to meet good people, you meet bad people too" which is what saved Megha. Amar's way of looking at life led her to Pratik's Agnipariksha and Mohan's brought her out of it safely.