Posted: 12 years ago
Filmy title today...lolll...but that is what struck me the most about the MM scenes today.

Firstly Happy 3 month anniversary to NBT :-)

Now moving on to the epi...it was a good epi overall I'd say with some interesting moments...

Today's overarching theme was Mohan's silent support for Megha...first in the scene when she is reluctant to take the auto for work...then later on in the office when she is asked to go to Prateek's office...Mohan was constantly reassuring her through his eyes, his gestures...I especially liked the first exchange when she's waiting for the auto...she looked so innocent there...and then the way Mohan gave her reassuring smiles in the office...a lot of looks exchanged b/w MM today...looks of reassurance, looks of support.

Prateek the loser and his fake apologies🤢🤢🤢...I'm HOPING Megha didn't ACTUALLY buy those apologies and just nodded to get it over and done with.

The exchange b/w Mohan and Prateek in front of the entire office was interesting...Prateek was trying to use the boss card and take petty revenge against Mohan for thwarting his Megha plans but Mohan ne basically diplomatic chhuri chalaayi and cut Prateek to the quick...ki uske bolne ke liye kuch bachaa hi nahin...my fav. was the bit where Mohan tells him "I respect you a lot, Sir"...haha😆...Oh how I LOVED the taunt behind that line...and then the way Mohan warns him not so subtly ki woh apna koi kaam adhura nahin chhodta...aaj toh Mohan was giving deadly looks to Prateek...pangaa na lena types😆

To finally the set-up for Renu ki band-bajo-ing...LOLL...Honestly Mohan has fab chemistry with Renu too...Rinku Karmarkar has awesome comic timing and it really comes out in her scenes with Mohan too😆...Mohan's amused expressions as he was making her say all those things to his bike were hilarious😆...he's so OUTRAGEOUS with Renu just to scandalize her...hahaha it's awesome.

Anyways, asli band-bajaaoing toh kal hogi in the police station scenes and as Megha enters...looking forward to that and hopefully a good MM scene there too.

Downside...no Nanhi or Guru today...Guru ko toh inhonein ab 2-3 epis se nahin dikhaya hai...I hope kal toh dikhaa dein.
Reserved - chalo be back with my coffee now, was waiting for the post, LOL! 

*edit*

So you've pretty much listed and all there is to be said about the episode technically Nur - and the title, filmy or not, really goes! 😆 Personally LOVED esp the morning auto ride scene. I like how we're not just "reading eye stares" here, but there's actual emoting going on. There's expression - and then I'm ever so grateful the expressions are not OTT. Kudos to both actors - that scene was subtlety and title redefined! 👏

Renu - Mohan scene 🤣 Mannn, Mohan gets SUCH a kick out of rubbing the wrong side of Laddoo aunty, doesn't he?! But seriously, in all fairness to him, he gave her ample chance to escape- so don't let it be said he's on any compulsive harass Renu mission 😆 Ab koi aa kar dhamak hi jaaye aur hint chodo, khule aam rebuke ko bi dismiss karde, toh bichare Mohan ki kya galti  🤣 The way he got her to express apology, gratitude and lowe to her bike - boyyy! Why wasn't he taping it on his phone for future use?! 😆 This could be such a useful piece of blackmail for times to come 😆 Khair, the majnu gali escapade rolled over to tomorrow for completion... 

Back to office, PraCreep, MM and the loaded encounter. I for one was reminded ceaselessly of the last time Megha had been in a soup of this kind, and how different things had been. Headsup - I have nothing against Sanjay. But I'm drawing parallels to draw attention to Mohan. 

So there had been Sanjay, who had weakened as far as even grudging Megha his job crisis. And there was Mohan. Megha left to her own would have not returned to the job, obviously. Left to her own, she would have probably never made it beyond her gate, or just returned from the auto stop. But Mohan ensured that would not be. When the two of them came face to face with the creep, I was thinking about the contrast! The way Mohan makes all the points evident from his mere looks - is a man who knows what he's worth, and what the cause he's fighting for is worth too. Is a man, who like he said, would stand tall with dignity when he knows he's right. Is the man - who for as long as he believed the Amar article had been, if unfortunately, the truth - did not bow even before the family he felt so hurt about letting down. Mohan is a man of conviction - and nothing with bend that about him! 

And I love how that trait is so dominant in him, without being the alpha male. I love how even as he has Megha's back - and front as a shield - he's letting her, even prompting her, to fight her own case. A fitting form of support for the kind of man he is, and the kind of woman he knows her to be. For Megha is in need of an assurance, not aide. She would and could not deal with the idea of being a damsel rescued time and again - and Mohan is not a man who makes people "dependent" - not even a kid like Nanhi - he's the kind of real character who will inspire in you a self willed fight fending for yourself, whatever the circumstance ... and with someone like him backing up, there is such a perfect balance of support and independence, he literally gives "wings" of freedom to people who have tied themselves down for whatever reasons! 

Sanjay had expected Megha to apologize to Rastogi to save his job. Mohan - technically speaking - puts himself in such jeopardy, and direct line of fire to stand by his conviction, who happens to be Megha. I don't deny he's goes out of the way to assure her, but in general, that he stands by her cause is something Mohan would do for any cause he believed in, like he believes in Megha's. And that's another thing I like about his support. It's subjective, yet objective, however twisted that sounds! 

Again, the same Mohan who had literally taken up defense for Megha against the Creep as a full time job all the days she was in oblivion, sits back assured and assuring, and at a strange semblance of peace and purpose when Megha has to go to Prateik's office this time. And that, in itself, is such a confidence generating gesture! 👏 What a character he is - it reaffirms that what he really wanted to save Megha from those days back was not Prateik, but his ugly truth. He wanted to shelter her by keeping her illusion blissful as it was. But since all that is gone now, he stands in support, NOT in defense. He could still defend her with his life (however filmy that sounds, lol!) but that's not what's the right thing to do! The best way to care for someone is to equip them not with your defenses, but with similar ones of their own! The way Mohan strives to instill the self defense in Megha reminded me also, of Amar and Megha's kite flying FB. Another essential parallel between the two men. Each in their own way realized Megha was capable of being an individual and each in their own way and space inspired that individuality in her to evolve. Amar had a more defensive ideal approach - don't go into another's space but if someone does come, well, make sure you don't back off, he had told her. Mohan is more rigorous. Perhaps partly an occupational hazard, but not necessarily. He will make things his business, even if they don't affect him - because he can be compulsive like that, the infamous keeda 😆  I'm not saying Amar wont go out of his way or comfort to make something his business out of similar righteousness; but simply that Mohan will even impose himself on another, if that is what it takes to stand by a cause he believes in! Amar would probably come to less affronting measures to correct something, that Mohan would deal with in taking a bull by it's horn way! I daresay if it was Mohan instead of Amar dragged into the controversy of Mahananda Flyover, he would have emerged vindicated instead. I guess the difference really lies in that Mohan is more of a realist in "problem solving technique". He will deal with a crook in his way; not sidelining ethics, but also not letting them come in the way of the bigger sense of justice! At some level it makes me think, that Mohan's modus operandi is quite an imitation of Lord Krishna... by hook, or by crook. And interestingly then, perhaps the name of his character has been pretty intended! Amar is a more Lord Ram like character, who sense of just dealing can make him relent to events like Sita's agnipariksha - if the need may have so arisen... 

Phew - not sure if I just imagined more parallels than there were - but to me, that's how the characters came across esp today. It was almost a character defining, distinguishing and formative episode in a sense - even if in "number of events" it didn't go so fast! 

Overall - well executed 👏 MM had a brilliant equation with very little dialogue, true to the title, and personally, I'm liking the office space so much more with Megha finally being aware of Prateik, rather than having to see her unbelievably unaware side! 

@the creep's apology - I really don't think Megha bought it. If there was the slightest chance that she did, his consequent confronting of Mohan should have made his intention clear to her. He's hardly sorry. Probably relieved at not being revealed - but bleh! And I think Megha's nod was more dismissal of the matter than anything else. She's learned her lesson and thanks to Mohan has understood she must face it and fend for herself rather than hideout! The open result of going by Mohan's advice is Prateik being forced into a predicament of seeking apology, instead of her hiding out, losing job and pay! 

@Mohan Prateik dialogue - this is a long innings, I'm positive. And it's going to be interesting to watch, because between them everything is out in the open. And while Mohan is too smart to be easily outwitted, everyone has their sore points... Amar's case is going to get roped into this battle, obviously - and I'm hoping it's going to be a promising track. Prateik the opponent is SO MUCH BETTER than Prateik the pathetic lech! 

---

xx
Edited by without-fathom - 12 years ago
Yes. That was the song that came to my mind and many others too -Aankhon hi Ankhon mein Ishaara hogaya. 

Mohan-Megha scene was awesome. Megha's defiant entry was good. Though she was really scared in Pratik's cabin, she handled herself well there. Creep is now targeting Mohan. Then surely he will create some problem in publishing Amar's case Reports. 

Mohan-Renu jodi - Their scenes are always hilarious. I think Rinku karmakar too enjoys those scenes. They are so good. Mohan's expressions in those scenes were superb. Renu too was also superb. 

Tomorrow Guru will come as per the new promo - giving a short intro on Rashmi to Megha. 

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes. That was the song that came to my mind and many others too -Aankhon hi Ankhon mein Ishaara hogaya. 

Mohan-Megha scene was awesome. Megha's defiant entry was good. Though she was really scared in Pratik's cabin, she handled herself well there. Creep is now targeting Mohan. Then surely he will create some problem in publishing Amar's case Reports. 

Mohan-Renu jodi - Their scenes are always hilarious. I think Rinku karmakar too enjoys those scenes. They are so good. Mohan's expressions in those scenes were superb. Renu too was also superb. 

Tomorrow Guru will come as per the new promo - giving a short intro on Rashmi to Megha. 

WHY would Mohan discuss the Amar case with Prateek now??...seriously there is no point to that...Prateek will deffo create problems if he finds out...I don't want Mohan to discuss this case with him...I hope that wasn't the case that Mohan was mentioning to Prateek today.

As for Megha, I was liking the way she handled herself too but I personally wish she hadn't even given a nod of acknowledgement to that loser Prateek...and just left from there in the face of his fake apology...
OMG...nur you actually gave this title to your post... the song really suited well on meghan today... I kept thinking about it while watching the episode. I liked her smile today... it was smile of her small triumph over her fears...Promo is quite interesting... now it's time for mohan's past to come out.
Edit: how can I forget hilarious bike ride...😆 both mohan & renu were superb...
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was fun to see a MR exclusive scene after a long time. The last one was the first one where Renu decks up with her shades and ladoo dabba and goes to Mohan's place to welcome the new neighbor and Mohan scandalizes her with his "biwi bhag gayi" tales and all that.🤣🤣 anyways, looking forward to what happens tomorrow at the police station. lol

@Kunal handling PraCreep--- I liked his dagger stares at him...right from the moment he walked in to face him. Pratik being the perpetual dumbass that he is uses the "I'm your boss" excuse but Mohan's way to one-up him using his own trick was quite good.

@MM wordless conversations-- There was an abundance of these today, wasn't it? I really liked the starting bit where he encourages her to take the auto and the second one where he encourages her to go to Pratik's office and also the smile that he gives when she returns smiling. Kunal and Akanksha are always very good at these facial conversations bit...especially Kunal.

@Megha forgiving PraCreep-- i don't she would ever come around to "forgive" him after what happened...it's beyond repair from the moment they showed him vying for her during that holi episode.
even her "nod" wasn't a full nod...it was more like "Eh" sort of nod...you know the one's we might give to get out of something-- one of the "You don't matter" sort of half-nods. I don't know if i made any sense with this...but I really don't think that Megha's half-nod = forgiving. 🤔

eh, anyways looking forward to tomorrow's episode and I'm really missing Guru and YES it is about time we get another one of this EPIC Maa-Bapu tales.😆
Lovely analysis Anu...I don't think Megha has forgiven Pratik...she is Mohan's cheli now and cannot be deceived that easily😆. And yup missed Nanhi and Guru. More Nanhi after Friday's act😆.

Loved today's episode for 2 reasons...movement in the story in terms of change in dynamic's in MM's relation and Mohan back on Amar's case👍🏼.

- loved MM's Ankhno Hee Ankhno Mey Isharaa. Wow MM really are in the stage where they are getting to know eachother, understand eachother and trust each other. Love the confidence/strength
Megha is gaining from Mohan👍🏼. Megha has to change if she has to face the world and fight for Amar's innocence.

- MM's encounter with Pratik was just brillant. Again Mohan showed that he follows what he believes. Pratik targetting Mohan was expected as he could not target Megha.

- MR scene was hilarious...his irration at Renu, touch me not attitude and him finally deciding to teach Renu a lesson once he learns Renu was lying to him ROFL. 

- One thing I love about Mohan is even when he loved Nanhi he never changed his attitude towards Vyas family/Megha nor was he honey coated towards them...he is the same now even when he likes Megha...he treats each person of the Vyas family accordingly.

Precap toh Mast hai...I am so looking forward to Mohan band bajofying Renu and her smartness. Also excited to see Mr and Mrs Bhatnagar's endeavors😆

On a random note I dont think Pratik will be a big problem when it comes to printing Amar's case details unless he joins hands with DN. If Pratik is the boss, Mohan is a much bigger player than Pratik and knows how to get his work done.Also, Mohan has been deceived once on Amar's case by Koyal and this time around he will be extra extra cautious about DN aswell as Pratik.He will face problems with Pratik but he will deal with him just like he did today.
Edited by booosi - 12 years ago
@Nur

I think Amar's case report won't be dealt with now. That may come up only later - maybe after Rashmi track or after IPL. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
i really liked today's epi...
MM's aakhon aakhon mein ishare was superbbb 😍 ...
I loved it how Mohan was always there as her pillar...he gave her strength to face Pertik...
and when she didn't want to go in his cabin for layout approval that time too he convinced
her to go and face him...
and pertik talking to Mohan was like he nikalofy all his frustration on Mohan...
though Mohan handled him very well 👏  but m really worried for Amar case & Mohan's job...
Megha ko to Mohan ne bacha liya but Pertik will gonna be a giggg trouble for mohan...
and end was epic 🤣🤣🤣
Renu called him reporter wale bhaiya 🤣 and then majnu gali🤣
Mohan this time too proved her that he is lafanga 😆
when she said to him maine kaha na aise break mat maro mujhe pasand nahi hai
it was really funny 🤣
Mohan was sooo  cute when he said say i love u & later muaahhh🤣🤣
waiting for tomorrow's epi...
Edited by --khushi-- - 12 years ago
Nur, I'll be back with my opinion but a request, can you upload all Mohan-Renu scenes in your YT channel esp today's one? Please! 😆