Nasha uthra hain RaYa ka - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

Chitra nice analysis..
Indeed the nasha is getting out of Raya's systems..

But I see the positive side of this filler episode.. from the precap, its evident Raya are going to baby sit Vik_Neha's kids..
Kya patha? At the end of the day they will be convinced to have a baby of their own..😉😆

Thanks Maris. Dheere dheere haule haule its getting out of their system.
              Positive side is definitely gonna yield fruitful results. Priya ko mom ke roop mein dekh ke Ram shayad sehmath ho jaayega. Yeh Vikram bhi na, iske mann mein ajeeb ajeeb khayal aur ideas aathe hain. I liked Sudhir's role today
Originally posted by maris08

Chitra nice analysis..
Indeed the nasha is getting out of Raya's systems..

But I see the positive side of this filler episode.. from the precap, its evident Raya are going to baby sit Vik_Neha's kids..
Kya patha? At the end of the day they will be convinced to have a baby of their own..😉😆
Let's  hope that being with the kids gives them the positive vibes so they decide to take the plunge to become parents like u suggested...Most of the time people's energy levels go down  coping up with the hyperactive energy of the children.so they can veer off to the  other side of deciding in not having one of their own.
Originally posted by ravichitra

Thanks Maris. Dheere dheere haule haule its getting out of their system.
              Positive side is definitely gonna yield fruitful results. Priya ko mom ke roop mein dekh ke Ram shayad sehmath ho jaayega. Yeh Vikram bhi na, iske mann mein ajeeb ajeeb khayal aur ideas aathe hain. I liked Sudhir's role today

Good post Chitra. And I too felt Sudhir had a role today. 
I am eagerly waiting for some really nice scenes with the kids. Remember Priya was good with the kids the last time she went to their house. 
Great post and  good analysis of all the characters.😉
Originally posted by avivakirk

Let's  hope that being with the kids gives them the positive vibes so they decide to take the plunge to become parents like u suggested...Most of the time people's energy levels go down  coping up with the hyperactive energy of the children.so they can veer off to the  other side of deciding in not having one of their own.

No Avi waise negative vibes and other stuff kuch nahin hoga. Agar waise huwa toh story nahin badhegi aur Niharika ko pehla big blow nahin lagega. And Priya is definitely goos in handling kids as we have previous experience.
Originally posted by Indomitable

Great post and  good analysis of all the characters.😉

Thanks Dear