Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: booosi

Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarket😕

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi together😛

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in mind Vyas family and MM's story.

I think this way CVs are trying to create a situation where mohan and Megha have to get married forcefully due to some awkward situation and then the story will go on like other telly as usual... 
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks amisha 4 sharing. Yes i also hope that megha will not try to bring back rashmi again in mohan's life. Aur koi b wajah ho chalega.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU and Video Link of the promo Ami..🤗
So.. Guru told Megha abt Rashmi..?😲

Didn't Megha hear Rashmi's name in lift when Mohan was talking to his mother🤔..?
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: booosi

Thanks for the promo...could this promo be after Megha meets Rashmi at the supermarket😕

Megha getting together Mohan and Rashmi is too cliched...also Mohan is not a typical soap hero who would go along with whatever Megha tells him to do...this is Mohan we are talking about who would tell on anyone's face if needed hat he does not care for Rashmi anymore ...Also Megha would never pose as Mohan's wife to bring Mohan-Rashmi together😛

I think Megha posing as Mohan's wife is just going to help them understand each other much better...also this track might  have been introduced tobring about long term effects on the story keeping in mind Vyas family and MM's story.

I think the promo is for today and its just a brief Intro of Rashmi to Megha to give her the reason for her act of becoming Mrs. Mohan in Wednesday Episode. Moreover in the promo Megha has a FB of the Lift scene, if it is after meeting Rashmi in the supermarket, She would rather have FBs of Supermarket Incidents. 

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wu

and thats why Megha behave like this

I think Megha wants to make Reshmi jealous
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --khushi--

thanx for sharing Ami... 
so this is reason for Megha's act in supermarket...
But i just hope as Subah said  Megha will not try to bring them together... i can bear anything but not this...

yes,correct khushi...me too not want megha being love guru of mohan-rashmi
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one big Que..megha good night mein mohan ke ghar mein kya kar rahi thi?😆
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

one big Que..megha good night mein mohan ke ghar mein kya kar rahi thi?😆

shaayad megha bhi de re na de re na gaane lagi hai 😆...abhi use neeche se dekhkar mohan ka kuch atha patha nahin lagega..is liye shaayad haalchal poochne chali dhi...issi bahaane mohan se ek aur baar mulaqat bhi hogi...😳
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ya me also same thinking megha monu ko miss kar rahi thi esliye ghar chali gai😆
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video link and written update.😊