Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

You're not interrupting... everyone's views are welcome.

And yes, both you and Sathya are right, SP would not want to commit suicide.

It's just that I don't watch IP n only come here to meet tanthya, so don't feel have the right to contribute...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

LOlsss Shanthi!!!!😉

Then wat excuse does Arnav have???😆😆😆

Oh yes, didn't think of that 😲😆😆
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Does anybody know if Four Lions is planning to launch another show soon??

This step motherly treatment was given to their 'other show' when they started planning for our IPKKND. 
Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

They are nt even dragging cancer track.. They hv gt some new girl and Viren is suspicious of her.. Even few promos looks so interesting..

With IPK it looks like stale food

Why are they killing their own show which gt them so much of recognition and awards .. 

these days i am liking  Ehmb  ..i can see continuity,good script ..even though jeevika  don't know till now about Manvi..i am not getting bored are frustrated the serial running is good..with triangle track..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

No, U are  not interrupting , Sheens..

It is just this and the immediate one that comes after it that seems to be dallying ..even the other one  has not abandoned its main theme and has stuck to it while IP is all over the place..

I am hell bored today, so here I am to interrupt u...🤣
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">BV is on high drama sathu..they taking a newturn..even on sony 8 30 pm slot dekha hai ek kwab is taking a newturn,,Ehmb is also running good with manvi cancertreatment..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">No serial is out of track..they are running as normal before ipl and now too..i don't know what's wrong with IPK</font>

even DABH v interesting new track of MU b/w leads. They showing very imp track during this ipl. Then What is da problem n point with IPK?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

They are nt even dragging cancer track.. They hv gt some new girl and Viren is suspicious of her.. Even few promos looks so interesting..

With IPK it looks like stale food

Why are they killing their own show which gt them so much of recognition and awards .. 

Yes they are stretching it  but they are keeping to the track .. one one hand we see the cancer and suspicion track continuing ...but here ..what is it supposed to be ..101 to irritate or grow the misunderstanding, clear the MU, get Shyam's real face ,  damn ..I am getting steamed now ...The  track  has so many tentacles and all of them feeble..
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vasiraju

these days i am liking  Ehmb  ..i can see continuity,good script ..even though jeevika  don't know till now about Manvi..i am not getting bored are frustrated the serial running is good..with triangle track..

hmm true.. all serials have started new track!
i am liking NBTNMKK.. tht has a fast paced script and I am liking it
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

It's just that I don't watch IP n only come here to meet tanthya, so don't feel have the right to contribute...

I do know that u r impartial  , so feel free  but u must take one oath though !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Oh yes, didn't think of that 😲😆😆

Reduced Gel !! 😉