IP REDUX; The Asp !! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all beauties 🤗🤗

@Tanths first of all I wanna say it was a beautiful analysis and I loved it🤗 especially the "Beauty and the Beast" quote😳

"Among mankind," says Beauty, "there are many that deserve that name more than you, and I prefer you, just as you are, to those, who, under a human form, hide a treacherous, corrupt, and ungrateful heart.

Dunno when we will get to see that in the show😕 *sighs* 😆

@Doods : Dear u are bang on again 🤗
I totally understand where u are coming from and frankly me agree with u...I understand that with IPL running they have to drag it a bit now...well m ok with the drag or filler episodes as long as we get some minuscule  progress in the story line...they have to understand that there are many viewers(including me😳) who are not that mad abt cricket...and we do follow the show religiously...so sometimes all these leaves me feel cheated!!!  *sigh*
Agree that Arnav's reaction when he saw Khushi after 2 days was kind of misplaced😕

WELL Whatever...I guess its better to switch-off my brain cells for the time being just like Arnav bituwa 😆

@Pam, Anna, Divya, Lucky,Sul 🤗🤗 loved ur posts!!!!😳😃

Chalo now coming to my take on yday's episode:

Now that I have switched off my brain, so wont go into pointing out the gaps that I noticed😆...frankly after watching the SBB segment I was very afraid to watch yday's episode😳...but it was not that bad though...cant say it was a very good episode and had a continuation from Friday..well overall it was a filler episode and it looked a filler episode only!!!

I especially loved the Arhi version of "Beauty and Beast" story which is one of my fav fairy tales till date😳😃 it was a good touch and loved how they brought it out from Arnav-Khushi POV👏⭐️

SO looks like Khushi has started realizing that her tormentor and her Prince charming are one and the same only😛 with Arnav listening to her all the time😳 that is one of the BIGGEST CLUE till date...so Arnav grab it and call your brain cells back from vacation i
If this doesn't trigger ur brain cells then I dunno wat will door maybe his brain will start functioning only only when CVs want!!!😆

Another scene I liked was the interaction between the kid and Arnav😆 that scene brought out his naughty side😉 m sure he will be one Naughty father when time comes and will gang up with his kids to drive Khushi crazy!!!😆

P.S:
CVs can u plz do something so that these two have a decent interaction?? or when do u plan to bring their brains back from vacation? hints are scattered all over the place and these two DHAKKANS are busy going round and round all the time!!!😕

Arnav I know u love plants but can u plz stop beating around the bush and call ur brain back from vacation!!!😆
⭐️

Chalo me off to ofc will be back later🤗

😃

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
A light hearted episode, which I liked!

before I write my POV, wanna share somethng, usually when me n hubby have fight, its never resolved when we talk verbally. But it gets resolved when we chat!
Funny but true😆

👍🏼Things I liked👍🏼

ASR & Khushi both in their self.
ASR found his lost khushi and now revolving there with his bluetooth😳😆

Khushi, suddenly gt a jerk of Shaitaan and screamed aloud... u know i loved tht scream.. when all kids too were screaming. Loved the expression of Barun😆
After that khushi, remembered she is angry and went to that mode. Liked tht subtle touch.

The "Beauty & Beast" story redefined.

yes, ASR is beast. At times he is so soft and at times he is cruel.
Loved CVs used this. Many ppl, who wanted to know, why khushi does nt remember his good deeds have an asnwer I beliv.
Loved, ASR listened to Khushi's POV. He was actually lingering arround Khushi today😳😉

The most interesting part I liked was the "note exchange" in a kind, they were exchanging their thghts. [Well u know why I like this by now😆]

Nani-ASR convo. 
Somehow I felt tht was shot later.

Anji getting the last note.
She is now aware that all is nt well in paradise

👎🏼Things I do not Liked👎🏼

How come ASR never found whereabouts of Khushi in past 2 days? Where was she sleeping?

Where was Anji last night?

From where those 3 were returning?  nani-mami-anji

How many pools does RM house have. Now this is the biggest puzzle I have ever seen😡😆

ASR was too tired. Its very aparent in his moves now. At some places, it seemed, he forgot to react😆

Song Pick for the Day 

Today selected a lighter note song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UL0b6PMJJA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Indian Dostwa's wanted early posts...Loud complaints that I am cutting their Arnav dreaming time .. me being such a nicey angel  magnanimously  put up early so that kids can dream !!😉😆😆
AWWW... how sweet of you Sathya 🤗... aapka dil kitnaa bada hai ❤️... just like your profile pic❤️...
 and I remember you were the first one to have the Pic of B& B ...  brilliant thinking you have Sathya 👍🏼... ...do you think the creatives got the idea from you ??🤔... 
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

AWWW... how sweet of you Sathya 🤗... aapka dil kitnaa bada hai ❤️... just like your profile pic❤️...
 and I remember you were the first one to have the Pic of B& B ...  brilliant thinking you have Sathya 👍🏼... ...do you think the creatives got the idea from you ??🤔... 

@sumana  I am becoming certain  day by day that we have a PH insider who does pay visit to the IP Redux thread. Beauty and the beast a case in point. :)

Wonderful write ups by the Redux analysts for today's episode. I enjoyed watching it but loved the written analyses which are even better.

P.S.
@doods: I was wondering why is IPK going slow in comparison to other Indian telly series  with twists and turns to counter the IPL craze ? Your post answered my question.  Please keep posting your thoughts. They are helpful insights for viewers like me to decode IPK and the world of Indian soaps.

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago

Thanks fr this awesome analysis & ur insertions of the quotes frm B&B 👏 👍🏼  I read ur & @doodleberry's posts daily. Appreciate ur efforts.

The interaction between Arnav & the 3 ladies of the house was quite interesting. But it looks odd that Nanii wasnt suspicious abt the fact that Arnav didnt know of Khushi's new venture. Normally she hangs onto such hints quite quickly.

Really liked how u hv written abt Khushi ultimately decoding the mighty ASR & accept him inspite of his weaknessesses & wrongdoings.

One thing which confuses me nowadays & I want ur input on the same is the fact that Arnav's domination on the household matters is getting diminished by the day. It was very clear to everybody that Arnav doesnt like kids & hence Anjali always performed the pooja with kids when Arnav was not present. But today, nobody seems to care.

Is it a calculated move by the CVs or is SP responsible for the same?? Thanks 😊
brilliant post! loved the 'debeasting' bit...
This post is short compared to all your other posts..😆

I see thesis writers everywhere.😆

Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago

I liked it! of course, I like the normal nok jhok episodes. I dont feel like pulling my hair out every time khushi sings "aaj dhoop nikli suhaani.." i usually am LMAO. so today, when ASR was shocked at 'phatti saadi chillar party", I was doing the usual. and guess what? The elders of the house knew about her new project! = she asked permission this time.. nani explained to chotey  that khushi needs entertainment.. dabba service during the day, chillar party in the evening.. and yes, it is true that a house becomes much more lively when there are children running around the house.

ASR  is mad that she did not discontinue the dabba service after his direct request. I personally, am glad.. she likes the dabba service.. she owes him no favors.. she can continue, especially with naniji championing for her.

khushi, taking classes in the guestroom(..is shown on the ground floor). the unending questions of "Pinky" set the tone of the scene. khushi, starting serious, is slowly shown to relax and enjoy her time. storytelling.. editing blooper there. she started with "a story". Neha know the story (before they said the title of the story!), so ODG gave them a 'new' one.

meanwhile, ASR and aman are discussing damage control over the media frenzy... arre CVs, we get it.. no need to get so obvious!

in the dark, arnav bumps into khushi..(he was on the other side of the house... climbing up and down the stairs?) Loved your take on this scene, sathya! he starts to shout at her.. she starts to shout back(dont shout at me!).. the rage in her eyes(wow).. but controls herself. and all the masti is gone from her.. i loved how she hugged her self.. the hurt in her is devastating..(remember Bella Swan's hole in the chest?)

suddenly, she can see into arnav's garden. (remember La's guestroom had a view into arnav's poolside? )no, i'm not calling it a blooper. I am calling it Hogwarts. no..bilkul chup. raizada mansion is like that. accept it. or it will drive you nuts.

shaitan wanted to marry sundari. sundari loved rajkumar.. every night rajkumar asked her a question which woke her up.. what question? editors??

so she explains her dilemma to the eagerly listening crowd. could she have explained it so clearly to A if chillar party was not present? NO.and he gets the message. feels like a monster himself.

and K has a realization.. the monster and the prince are one and the same. khushi's confusion at the changing shades of arnav are beautifully portrayed via the story. she tells him of her dilemma, she tells him of her perceptions..she tells him of her pain at each time her heart broke.. when she expected the prince and got the monster.. and he gets it. Regrets it.. is in wonder that she gets him. She recognized that he is not all monster. She is in love with the prince in him.. and that is arnav's realization. would this honest exchange have happened without the chillerparty? I don't think so.

so what did the monster do? killed her? ate her? the monster killed her dreams, and ate her feelings.. khushi's face shows this so perfectly. but she cannot tell the kids this. so, happy ending.

the kiddo confrontation was too cute. signed deal again!! awww. first Rs300, now quotation. ASR's business is progressing! aww loved how he called back nikhil to eat him up.. he is starting to play! (a far cry from the kanyapooja guy. we have to give his khushi the credit for this transformation, right?)

the case of the changing handwritings.. first came one in pencil.. written sloppily by the same hand that wrote khushi's neat script. ( eagle eyes here!) then again. in "keede makode mare huve" script.. honestly!

And the messaging continues.. that line.." when my plants come here, there harpreet will be gone!" arnav, too cute!

And again. Nikhil is running up the stairs to give shaitan the note.. hey! I thought la's room was level with the poolside? Magical windows :D

And Di intercepts the note. So we know nothing will happen.. she never thinks.. needs help , will ask someone else to think.. who this time? Snake? Nani?  her Chote?

Eager to see tomorrow's take.

Great analysis Tanthya.  I too thoroughly enjoyed today's episode.  My first time responding to IP Redux.  J  After watching IP… episode, I always await for your PM so that I can really understand yours, Doodh's and other IP Redux readers and writer's analysis to truly comprehend each scene, which would be a brouhaha scene for me, then only would my tubelight lits.  J   Lately, you have been dedicating songs that solely fits the episode and loved your choice of song.  Thank you guys for doing this daily. 

Some of the scene's I liked about today's episode that brought a smile and felt confused at the same time:

How relieved and exhilarating expression Arnav had when he heard Khushi's voice

How Khushi states that its her husband's naani…(truly shows how she has accepted everyone in Arnav's life as hers)

When Khushi put the mask on and tell that Shaitan asked to marry Sundari, this reminded me of when Shaitan aka ASR (after terrace scene, ask Khushi to marry him) and Khushi says no she will not marry him.

Flashback Arnav and Khushi has about Heer Ranjha and Steps Scene (So does this mean that Arnav thinks that Khushi is in love with this Saitaan/prince=ASR/Arnav or maybe this will come in play during MU).

Cute writing notes to each other and the way he smiled when giving the note to the kid (when he rolled his eyes and said to give it to Sundari)

Anjali reading the notes (hope she will re-write something nice… J and give it to her Chote saying its from Khusi)

Small details CV's have incorporated into these episodes will help with MU and understanding each other (Khushi and Arnav).

Awaiting to read Doodhs' and other members POV on todays episode, which I thoroughly enjoy reading everyday.  J

brilliant analysis as usual and beautiful quotes.

it was a lovely episode and I am happy that there was continuity 4rm Fridays episode. ASR shouts at her and she is about to respond wen she remembers his words and the hurt and does not talk to him, beautifully don.

loved Mami-ji line about having ur own kids and ASRs expressions thruout the epi were brilliant 4rm listening to mami dialogue, to the conversation wit nani, listening to Khushi tell the story and his interaction wit the kids was sweet.

I liked the way they communicated, aw there first love le
tters to each other, she has told him he is both her prince and her beast, hopefully these moments stay in his memories and surface wen he starts connecting the dots. Edited by sarra0 - 11 years ago