IP REDUX; The Asp !! (Page 21)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Ankifan

Do someone from PH really read reduxConfused

I cant take this butchering of character's anymore.. And it irritates me even more when butchering is done on ASR part..  Kushi, i have never gt connected with her character coz i am just not convinced with her feelings and i blame her script writers for this
I was shell shocked to see his reaction to kids as we are already shown how ASR reacts to kids.. 

Hea luckyHug

Me too! Cannot take Arnav's character assassination! The whole interaction with the kids was Barun Sobti - except the deal part - otherwise it was NOT Asr but BS who was in the scene! Ouch
I know it was BS.. This scene would hv worked after Mu cleared but just nt way.. His reactions should hv been different, should hv shown confusion.. And her dialogues were lame .
She realizes yet she doesnt realize 

what next Laila Majnu, salim anarkali, Pride and Prejudice , bunty ur bubbly?? LOL

Or Kushi will be Gopi one day, Geet one day, Akshara one day .. What nonsense .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malsubabaviDoodlevasiraju--Anna--

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hello all lovely peeps here..hugz Hug

abaviDoodleanjani-pagliPeace67--Anna--

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pamk06

Originally posted by pamk06

Hii Doods & Pam,

I sense your frustration and anger , I would have been angry too had I expected and did not get it ...but since I  have resigned myself to the fact that  story per se  has gone up for a toss and will stay up for while, I was quite chilled and not expecting anything sane, serious or intense ..Smile

As long Money dictates  I do not think we will get any artist who will be dedicated to his craft, he will bend, erase, butcher the character and its traits acc to the demands of the day... Do not invest ur emotional energy into a show is the only thing I can say ..Smile

Hi My sweet anjali,

You have created your own IP world huh..Smile

Well from today, i will take your advice, no more expectations...will see them as those comedy episodes like FIRLOL

The expectations had increased becasue CV's increased them...they are playing ping-pong with us...one day good next day bad...Smile

My IP world, may the judgement day come when I turn delusional like  Anjali Shocked  ** Heart Palpitations**

Nah, Its bec I am seeing the reason and am willing to watch it as a stand alone episodes..I did  mention this to someone y'day that I am not expecting anything from IP till IPL..

I can understand the reasons so I am a bit lenient..Tongue

Well, Tanthya, Methinks IPL is no reason to play with us loyal viewers especially the one who are really not interested in cricket and want that much needed break from all the talk of cricket that is going on...

I guess i was expecting them to fight IPL but guess they do not have the guts and have given it up...only if they would have tried.Smile

Loyal viewer's will make a small percentage ..tell me  how many houses  have two  TV's..nope when IPL starts .. it is accepted that Men will be controlling the remote and 90% of the household will have their receiver turned towards IPL and not IP ...The PH will opt to wait for the 90%  instead of telling the  story to the loyal  5 %..

Pam...None will have the guts to fight against Cricket  esp IP since   IPL too starts at 8 and ppl will be full of enthu for IPL  .. and we got the intimation that PH has already geared up for IPL  onslaught  and will be filling  IP with fillers, we also know that PH have conceded that they accept that their  TRP will nosedive...

Understood but have all shows stop their stories completely.. is balika vadhu doing the same?? even BV comes at 8.00 but they have not just stopped the story, they are going forward at snail's place but they are moving forwards why not IP too...

I am not saying that give us action in the whole epsiode but atleast give us that 1 % that we will be happy with. and if you do not want to give that 1%, do not spoil the characters atleast...they could have shown today's episode in a different way too right, without butchering ASR

malsubabaviZuzanaDoodleSunoNa...

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
sathi vry nice post as the epi was..i have my chem test after 15 minutes and here m reading ur post 4 the 3rd time instead of studyingOuch..just wnt to say that yesterday was such a big surprise,i was damn depressed n angry after watching sbs/sbb,arnav bna bhoot nd all that,but after watching the epi i was very very hapy nd relaxed..m happy coz khushi's character has been finally established ,finally plished! since last week there is a big change in her attitude,thinking,actions..i love chirpy,clumsy,naughty khushi but yesterday along with her real touch she reminds and knows what is happening b/w her nd her husband, she stopped 4 a moments after saw arnav,loved how she is well aware that if arnav huts her the most then he is the one who loves her the most..she knows that devil nd the angel are the same..absolutely loved sanaya yesterday,she was excellent in her expressionz ans eye movements..
loving cvs "right now" ,dont know about today's episodeLOL
now m not going to say anything before watching the arnav gopi episodeLOL!
running 4 test bbye  Hug Ouch Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06abaviDoodle

pamk06 Goldie
pamk06
pamk06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I hated ASR Doodling and if they wanted to acknowledge me then better give me my "Rain Pain" scene and get the track straight... it's enough for me. 

thts how we cam to know, he not only is poor in hindi bt also has a bad hand-writingLOL

waise writing se yaad aaya, his writing showed he is a complicated personWinkLOL

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

No doods, I dont think they portrayed he doesnt know Hindi... He might have studied in English medium but he would have learnt hindi at school!

what they showed earlier is when he was not able to read the book that Kushi gave him, it was technical words in Sudh Hindi... which he would have been familiar with English words but Hindi equivalent he wouldnt know... Only a person who studied in Hindi medium would understand that... but that doesnt mean he doent know to read write conversational hindi!

See the answer is in the question only. The man cannot even read the manuscript properly and writing it like a pro??? hahhaha... I'm going bonkers. LOL

But isnt reading Manuscript with technical hindi words different from reading/writing conversational hindi... I dont know about hindi, you people have to say.. For us, conversational Tamil is different from Pure Tamil, That is people who take tamil as third language (mandatory) wont understand the pure version... but will be able to manage with the conversational one!

I agree with Vi here...Literary and technical Hindi jargon will be entirely different from the conversational Hindi and the letter was full of  conversational  Hindi  with which Arnav is acquainted ...

But last time they showed he was reading the title and he was having difficulty with it. if you knew Hindi, you can definitely read the title, there was nothing technical there...but he couldn't do that. he needed Anjali to read the title  for him...

Saying that how could he write it, if he could not read the title...

Edited by pamk06 - 10 April 2012 at 12:40am

malsubabaviDoodleZuzanatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sathya,Hug

Lovely postClap..I remember your DP...which so much is the story of IPK and me glad the Cvs implemented this story in the track which is very apt...forgetting the many loopholes I just enjoyed that part of the episode when kushi narrates her views and Arnav hears it out..its time they both start decoding the so much of information they have collected over the period. Absolutely loved your last sentence:

I hope that the beauty kills only the beastly traits and accepts the beast with all his warts for only her complete acceptance will turn him into a prince..

Frankly I am dying  to see this happen before the MU is cleared..can I dream of it?

Doods...hugz to youHug

I know the amount of passion and time you invest in analysing ..which you have explained fantastically...I absolutely understand your rage and disappointmentHug...the show is pathetic all the more when you understand what the PH and SP startegies are leading to...no where do we viewers or continuity or characteristics stand..it either SPA or IPL which is guiding them and where they are butchering the storyline and characteristsics...accordingly.

When the episode started that was the first thought which came to me...where is the continuity...the guy who was tortured without having a glimpse of her who was craving to see her..where did that emotions go..shouldnt his face light up on seeing her...shouldnt he be asking her questions???Confused

Second point of disappointment...why the hell Nani was explaining abt the tuition service to him didnt she realise the extent of miscommunication betn the couple...infact I was wondering shouldnt Nani ask kushi to stop her tuition classes and advice kushi to spend more time with her hubby as he is home at that time...shouldnt any elder be doing that..never mind..I think no point asking questions.

Only thing I liked about the episode was kushis pouring out of her feelings and Arnav hearing it..hopefully something comes out of it or they go back with their own business as if nothing happened.
One thing is clear the story is going nowhere.Ouch

ZU Hug,

ZU..I would be berrry glad if the track moves even an inch ..will chaddao all the jalebis  from Pam's Kitchen to DMWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06ZuzanaDoodle

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by Ankifan

I hated ASR Doodling and if they wanted to acknowledge me then better give me my "Rain Pain" scene and get the track straight... it's enough for me. 
Hey doods, Only yesterday you mentioned the show is Arnav centered, and now what they show us?

Shouldnt it be consistent characterization for all the characters in the show? the CVs have been doing this... If they want to show a character's view point, they let inconsistencies peep in onto others!

Arre Arnav's POV only... the biggest hint was given to Arnav only by Khushi... and still he doesn't use his brains...

Just to give Arnav the hint that Khushi thinks him as Beast at one time and Prince at another time, what they did??? Khushi's sudden intelligence came into action... not doing any background work at all??? Bas, ASR needs to get the hint, toh chalo who should be the "sacrificial lamb" here... Khushi...*clap* *clap* CVs...
And what was that lines, i dream about him every night.. She dreams of her tender coconut Arnav.. and we audience never even felt it or gt a glimpse of itLOL

Pam and Tant knows my first reaction after watching the episode... I was hell bent on not making a post...and Tant said reserve kar ...so did and I had to write. Phir bhi I wrote a lot...

When Khushi said that I was thinking the Pool side bistar...and thought she thought about Holi colors or GH dreams on the lawyer thingy that involved 25k wala paisa...when the hell did she dream on that... haan day dreaming she did twice I know... but neend mein kab???

I just said to Abavi, that Khushi was the lamb today. Ok...tujhe itna pata hain that ASR is beast and prince, then lady why the hell did you stop asking him the questions that you raised after Heer Ranjha...instead of you getting any answers you are laying down your heart??? Angry

Now did you seeing where the CVs are taking this insanity in the tracks??? Just notice all the tracks are left INCOMPLETE.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pamk06malsubZuzanaSunoNa...

anjani-pagli IF-Sizzlerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

People had really high expectation after Friday's "Miss u badly" episode!

Saare expectations pe CVs, paani daal diye...and pplz going bonkers

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishramalsubpamk06abavicool_tweetyZuzanaDoodlePeace67tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index