Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssweety007

Sheenu...watch this show plsss...for meπŸ˜‰...then we can go and submit our complaint forms to our Madame T hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

The PH better bring it fast...the IPL season has started and to maintain the viewership they need to show gripping nail-biting scenesπŸ˜†

Oye Suji,

The day Sheenu does not watch IP, we get bumper episodes that why I always tell her never to be near TV at 8 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Tho dhoodh peeke sojaa..meri show ko kyun nazar lagathi hai 😑

Not a risky game, a stupid game or they are confident  of something in their track , with SP too silent, I wonder what that  ' Something ' is ..

Mein India ka dhoodh Nahin peethi...πŸ˜› Aur Woh Bhi plain...πŸ˜‰

Tanths, we both know how reliable SP are..SP is famous of being unreliable...πŸ˜†

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pamk06

Updated:

Tanthya,

I did not like today's episode. I felt it was a filler and not even a good filler. There was no acceleration to the story, there was no continuation, there was nothing to fulfill those expectations that we were all waiting to see since Friday.   I thought it had many inconsistencies especially with ASR's character and my "PS" says it all but saying all this, let me repeat my daily mantra, your post was "A-mazing". I enjoyed reading that more than the episode which was a one-time watch episode for entertainment sakes.

Below is my analysis:

Today, there were letters passed between Khushi and Arnav. I felt these letters though had love, a love which only these two can understand, it also had underlying meanings that hinted at the mistrust, the hurt that they share. There were also clues which if deciphered correctly by these two people, if used in the right way would have moved the story a little bit further, instead of it being just an exchange of "love letters". 

Also, before I start, I think that some thought process of Arnav should have started exactly at the exact moment when Khushi said that her prince and beast are the same but as CV's wanted to waste that hint, we will waste it too...

First Letter: Arnav to Khushi: "Bachose to Jhoot mat bolo"

This was a very vital hint to Khushi. The letter said, at least do not lie to the kids, at least being the key word here. She at this point, for a second, should have thought that he thinks, she has lied to someone and if he is writing that means she has lied to him. According to him, she has. She has given him wrong hopes, wrong signs, wrong indications about a love which she does not share with him but with Shyam. She has lied to him about her innocence and care that she shows to his family and his sister. For him, she is not only lying to his sister and his family but she is also being dishonest to the sanctity of marriage that she says she so respects.

This clue was just like that  ""Mujhe jo chot pohchahi uska kya?" clue which Khushi should have used to demand answers from Arnav, to start connecting the dots. We did not get it today but hopefully we will see it in future or this will also go down the drain like all the other clues.

First Letter: Khushi to Arnav: "Jo sach hain unhe nazar aaya, Hum Sundari hain, aap Shaitan"

This was a vital clue to Arnav. Arnav should have thought that when he was right, Khushi was wrong, why is she calling him a Shaitan. Isn't she the person who is having an extra-marital affair, isn't she the one who should be feeling guilty, isn't she the one who should be the "shaitan". He should start thinking that why a girl like Khushi who gives so much of importance to marriage, who gives so much of importance to family, does not feel an iota of guilt  for having an affair with the person who is on the verge of having a family himself. He should think that why is she blaming him for the marriage, when she should be aware of the reasons behind it, when she should know the conditions behind it, when she herself and her actions are to be blamed. He has seen Shyam and Khushi interacting, that means according to him, Khushi should be aware via Shyam that Arnav knows the truth. Thus, he should at least be wondering  why is she behaving as if she is unaware of the reason or acting as the person who is in the dark. They say, kids rely more on the inner beauty than outer one, so if kids were able see the innocence, the care, the purity of Khushi, the same thing that he is able to see, which his heart is asking him to see, then he should have questioned himself why is it in direct contrast with what his mind is trying to portray and what Shyam has told him.

His thought processes had numerous locations to kick-start today but alas his brain is still in hibernation.

Second Letter: Khushi to Arnav : "Sapne ki duniyase bahar aao Khushi, bacho ko apne jaisa mat banao, yeh zindagi hain, koi pariyon ki kahani nahi"

This was a way of Arnav to tell Khushi to stop dreaming, stop dreaming that she will get your "Rajkumar". Here Arnav was not referring to himself, he was referring to Shyam, because according to him, Shyam is her Rajkumar. He was telling her that in reality she  will never be able to unite with her Rajkumar because reality is way different than fairy tales where despite all odds the princess get her prince. In reality, her rajkumar is already married, he is already committed, and its next to impossible that she will get him. He was asking her to accept her reality, accept him because in reality  the princess will never unite with the  prince she wants, the princess will get the prince she hates, that prince who can only hope for her love.

He was asking her not to make the kids like her, not to make the kids believe in fairy tales, to make them aware of the reality because  in real life there are only facts and fact is that Khushi is not a Sundari, she is a home-breaker, a heart breaker and a family breaker. They say mirrors never lie, and he wanted her to see the mirror,see the reality that he can see and has seen.

Well, only time will tell, who is Shaitan and who is Sundari because IMO they are both are Sundari and Shaitan, they both have done the bigger bad for the larger good, but does the bad justify the good, only time will tell. 

PS:

1. Where the hell was the anger and relief on Arnav's face, where was the reaction after he saw Khushi, whom he was missing for two whole days. There was a time, when he created a ruckus when she was missing for a few hours (remember Havan) and today there was nothing. I agree that the situations are way different but today, there should atleast have been one percent of that reaction of his, which we saw that day.
  2. Payal: Mami was making fun of her sister and brother in law and this girl was smiling. Pray tell, when did her bonding with Mami became stronger than Khushi or did I miss an episode.
  3. Nani: This was the same lady who was trying to unite the love birds just two days back and she does not find it odd, that Arnav does not know the whereabouts of his wife, that a husband was finding information about his wife from her.She is a Nani right, the elder of the house, shouldn't all her red flags go up immediately at this point but no, she was laughing.
  4. Arnav Singh Raizada has difficulty interacting with elders, with Payal, how is it that he was so nicely interacting with the kids, kids that he does not even like, kids that he hates or has he also adapted this personality trait from Khushi in their one month of marriage. I do not mind seeing him interacting with children but how can you show it just out of the blue. CV's, you just change things as per your convenience so what if you have to change a trait in the character or be contradictory of your own work, right?
  5. A person who constantly has anger on his nose, finds out his plants, the thing he loves most next to his Di, are missing, They have been moved by these "superhuman" kids in 5 mins flat and what was his reaction. Blankness, acceptance, quiet questions??? Where the hell did that Arnav go, who brought the whole house down when his model was broken, model he does not even care for and these were his plants. Oh I forgot, love has mellowed him down, right? He just cannot afford to make Khushi more upset or should I say Khushi's supporters so what if the cost is his plants or his sister's marriage???
  6. I thought Arnav could not read Hindi, how was he writing so fluently in Hindi and exchanging love letters???. Isn't this the same guy who could do anything for his sister or has he changed to the guy who can do anything for Khushi even if its means exchanging love notes with the girl who is going to break his sister...Is this the Arnav Singh Raizada that you have been showing us for last 10 months??  Way to go, ...

Gosh CV's, today you guys did what I never thought you would do, you thrashed Arnav Singh Raizada's character, that character that you loved more than we did.

I can only say "Buckle up", IPL is there but that does not mean you guys just lose the grip of the story, butcher the main characters, forget the side characters, forget the villian, forget the plot and most importantly forget your faithful viewers.

great one pam i loved ur translation of words in the letter..cant agree with u more.πŸ‘πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

I am Ok as far as there is something... But they should'nt keep us waiting for something and one day the show would be off air before they could show what is that something... the way the show is going on... I am scared it will be so if the CVs dont realise fast...

Heyy, Vi..

Y'day was not a total loss either...

Anjali has got the hint that things are not yet amicable ..Anjali being Anjali..she will try to fix things or relate everything to Shyam ...Shyam will get further inducement to up his ante...

Also  Arnav's allergy to love will be worth watching..
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oye Suji,

The day Sheenu does not watch IP, we get bumper episodes that why I always tell her never to be near TV at 8 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really😲😲

ok then...change of plans...Sheens...u'll hereby stay away from TV from 8 to 8:30pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Sathya chechi...is it safe for her to watch the repeat telecast?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You, Zu.. for restoring me to my cheery self ..

Am going to keep it in my dabba as a constant reminder

OMG..Sathya Thanks so muchπŸ€—..thats such an honour for me!πŸ˜ƒ

See you tomorrow in Redux!😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Mein India ka dhoodh Nahin peethi...πŸ˜› Aur Woh Bhi plain...πŸ˜‰

Tanths, we both know how reliable SP are..SP is famous of being unreliable...πŸ˜†

I am betting on the unreliability factor, Sheens... downward slide continues this week and Sp will be on the tush's of 4 lions and Lions will tuck their tails and get to business πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As a paki in our dramas which i watching 4rm childhood n nw nt saw shirtless heros n those type of scenes which shown in indian dramas so we r nt use to i dnt watch our cables channel dramas so much . Ipk is my 1st ever show of indian tv which i stuck .
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweety007

Really😲😲

ok then...change of plans...Sheens...u'll hereby stay away from TV from 8 to 8:30pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Sathya chechi...is it safe for her to watch the repeat telecast?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Itni jaldi change of heart...

Don't worry..never at home to watch at that time...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

OMG..Sathya Thanks so muchπŸ€—..thats such an honour for me!πŸ˜ƒ

See you tomorrow in Redux!😳

The honor  is mine, that I got such wonderful friends who  make the effort to get me out of my doldrums ...

Thanxx again..

Love ya..C U tomorrow at Redux..πŸ€—