IP REDUX; The Asp !! - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cool_tweety

kuch nahee Anna..this is tant's updates
Khushi feeds him something saying ' Swami ' and all that, Arnav faints on  eating it..

SI" I am calling him Swami with love..[ Grins]

Voice over says Arnav faints eating  ..But I thought he is having his low sugar and is being fed..I could not catch it properly... so please  have patience until the original airing..

Saw and read it - Thank for sharing though!😊

Ye padh ke toh lag raha hai - I am going to faint!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sunflower52

Poor Asr πŸ˜† he must be wondering mein ek bachi sey shadi kar li.
No he must be thinking Kushi invented some time machine and pressed the past button...
Originally posted by abavi

</div>
<div>

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

actually, yesterday also, I got confused... The garden is near the pool right ? but they showed Arnav coming down and reaching the Guest room and the Kid also ran up to give the letter to Arnav... so yesterday they seperated pool and garden... or there are two gardens in RM and Two pools... One day we will discover there are two RMs

abavi same ques came in my mind also when i was watching da show . But nt brought it on my mouth but my younger sisters eating my brain . But i nt waste my to these ques. Jis ka na sar ho na pair.
Originally posted by monsi08

btw Arnav said one thing very true yesterday...

"Can you do one thing right AMAN"... SO VERY TRUE πŸ˜† 
AMAN ... I HATE U... U never allowed the Diwali Kiss ... woh ho jata.. to koi problem hi nahin hoti ... πŸ˜ƒ

iagree mon..i can never forgive aman for tht callπŸ˜†
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

I guess now Chamkeela and Chamkeeli will fight to their heart's content!!!!πŸ˜†
And now i want both of them to RIP their chamkeels clothes, let him do the honors first RIPping those pm poms .. 

Nahiinn as it is i was cribbing atleast leave his character frm being totally butchered now they atatcked his dress senseπŸ˜†.. they dont want most stylish award this season is it
Originally posted by monsi08

Did you all c.. Barun is no 1 in ranking too..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. He was NO 1 anyways πŸ˜‰
Oh yeah Monsi saw!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

All those comments finally paid off!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
I wonder if he fainted because of what she feeds him or because she called him swami πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abavi

No he must be thinking Kushi invented some time machine and pressed the past button...

🀣, oh I hate this when they make Khushi do these type of juvenile acts. I guess will have to bare this.
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Oh yeah Monsi saw!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

All those comments finally paid off!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Its only because of those back to back interviews.

Doubt if he will stay as no. 1

Now, dont get annoyed, just stating a fact  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by slmu

I wonder if he fainted because of what she feeds him or because she called him swami πŸ˜†
Might be because he fears the next avatar Kushi might take is gopi saas
 Kokila's🀣