IP REDUX; The Asp !! - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

Sul, she just made one.

Something about Khushi calling him swami and feeding him something and him fainting.πŸ˜†
He actually fainted? oh my god!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think Arnav must be wondering why he let Kushi met Gopi... No more SPA parties for you Kushi...
Originally posted by tanthya

Anna and Pam for sure ...u have to give short notes on ethics and business mgmt..me will be the proverbial  light finder ...Sul  with her BB , Nymph will be there and so will Lucky ..Binny is out of the country

Then there is Mandy [ Bollywood craze], sandy, Riya, salma ..yes..we can manage quite well  briefly

Sounds good!!! We're all here to pitch in to dear Redux!
Originally posted by abavi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
actually, yesterday also, I got confused... The garden is near the pool right ? but they showed Arnav coming down and reaching the Guest room and the Kid also ran up to give the letter to Arnav... so yesterday they seperated pool and garden... or there are two gardens in RM and Two pools... One day we will discover there are two RMs

Abavi dont you know that RM is a bhool bhulaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where the the pool location is conveniently used.
bye doodsπŸ€—

Me eager to read doods analysis for today's epi alreadyπŸ˜† Today is only gopi wahu act na??πŸ˜†
Sathya, y do i feel even u wont be in ur usual peace tone after watching gopi wohu part2πŸ˜†
btw Arnav said one thing very true yesterday...

"Can you do one thing right AMAN"... SO VERY TRUE πŸ˜† 
AMAN ... I HATE U... U never allowed the Diwali Kiss ... woh ho jata.. to koi problem hi nahin hoti ... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ankifan

Sathya was is she feeding him?? and he faints in shock kya??

im feeling like banging my head

I did not watch it properly, yaar... was  going on my errand.. VO says Khushi causes the faintness
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Yaar me really afraid to watch today's episode now

Kya kya hua! Mujhe batao please! 😭
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Yaar me really afraid to watch today's episode now
Me too.. 

Those awful shirts have occupied my mind frm yest.. Imaging him those shirts are like nightmares to meπŸ˜†
Originally posted by abavi

He actually fainted? oh my god!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think Arnav must be wondering why he let Kushi met Gopi... No more SPA parties for you Kushi...
Another, jalebi sceneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Anna--

Kya kya hua! Mujhe batao please! 😭
Anna Tanths ka SBS segmwnt padh!!!!πŸ˜‰

Khushi calling Arnav "Swami" and then he fainted!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†