Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anna--

I know! 😆 I was telling this to Sathya yesterday - I go to the main forum and seeing the posts there I come running here - scared! 😆😆

The main forum is so difficult to understand that sometimes I feel like I am watching some other show and from some other planet! 😛😆

The real forum is led mainly by teenagers... who thnk like "Khushi" and happy in whtvr they get!😆
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yayyy!! *jumps like a kid in office and ooops! everyone is staring!* 😆😆

Then I guess you just open the REDUX everyday and analyse if you can baaki chit chat and discussion toh hum kaise bhi karlenge! 😆

Oh yeah...this sounds so much fun!!!!😆😆😆
CVs and story gaye tel lene!!!😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Anna  Tu ASR ko chod ke redux  ke peeche  kab se bagna kab se shuru kiya ðŸ˜†

Oye Lucky yaara - aaj toh aapse mile hi nahi hum!! 🤗

Na maine kaha tha na - ek ASR aur ek REDUX - donon meri jaan hai - I aint letting go either of them! 😆😆

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ever u all ppl wanna to do do but ye thread kahin gayab nhi hona chahye . Meri morning ka starter chating with u all :-):-D:-D
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Let me clarify:- 

Mon -Thurs : Tant opening , you analysing??? 

Fri - I'll open and I'll analyze. (I'll open friday night and India Sat morning like Tant opens). 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

The real forum is led mainly by teenagers... who thnk like "Khushi" and happy in whtvr they get!😆

😆😆 Arre if they were happy tab bhi it would make me happy - but so much negativity over every thing that I bang my head everytime I am there 😆

I was a part of the main forum before - but ab bas bahut hogaya! Himmat nahi hai aur wahan jaane ki! 😆
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know! 😆 I was telling this to Sathya yesterday - I go to the main forum and seeing the posts there I come running here - scared! 😆😆

The main forum is so difficult to understand that sometimes I feel like I am watching some other show and from some other planet! 😛😆

yesterday  some newbi  posted that  she didn't like the episode that no continuity and logic ..show  episodes with some logic..and people bashed that post badly that they liked and n you are not IPK fan..Ipk fans  would like the episode on daily bases 😆  

i felt bad for the Tm 
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Fine with me... yeah thats true... I'll do friday and my night and you reserve in the morning and then baad mein update karna...But analysis who'll do... everyone will be is dicey mood naa???

Anna and Pam for sure ...u have to give short notes on ethics and business mgmt..me will be the proverbial  light finder ...Sul  with her BB , Nymph will be there and so will Lucky ..Binny is out of the country

Then there is Mandy [ Bollywood craze], sandy, Riya, salma ..yes..we can manage quite well  briefly
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I know...there are so many people in the forum who are actually happy with watever is goin on in the show!!!😕 all these makes me feel like an alien or saddist ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†