IP REDUX; The Asp !! - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

I belong to this, i can speak but cant write..
More because i have always chosen Sanskrith over Hindi in my academics .. 

Writing Hindi is really tough for me. 

I agree. I can speak and read Hindi, but have not had to write anything for years. So doubt I would be able to. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

Is there really an ME ?
I read that its scheduled for 28th , saturday.. 

I think we will get to meet few more Kushi's frnds that day and also a new entry of so called Akash's frnd of similar age..
All playing ringa ringa rosesπŸ₯±
Originally posted by tanthya

Is there really an ME ?

s there is one on 28th April, if weekdays ka episode he itna gatiya hein..then socho Me ka kya hoga..as pam said they may have a singing competition.. i never had any hopes on the ME and seeint the way the track is porceeding..i have no hopes.
Originally posted by Ankifan

I read that its scheduled for 28th , saturday.. 

I think we will get to meet few more Kushi's frnds that day and also a new entry of so called Akash's frnd of similar age..
All playing ringa ringa rosesπŸ₯±

How come Akash's friend turned out to be 9 yrs old is what I want to know.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Desi.Kudi

@Doodleberry, thanks a ton for the one voice of reason and sanity amidst everything else I've read today.  My due apologies to everyone else if I've hurt your sentiments.  Today (April 9th) after watching the episode, I went completely quiet for the longest time.  The lack of continuity bothered me and the way Arnav's  (earlier it was Khushi) character is being messed around with just to fit the bill bothered me intensely.  My thought too was that this being done because of IPL, but it's still NOT justified!  I mean do they think we're complete idiots?!  Just because we kindly overlook some lapses in judgements and some bloopers doesn't mean that they mess up the basic charaters as per will.  Why bother spending so much time and effort building them in the first place and trying so hard to make a 'different' story if all that is going to be chucked out the window as per convenience?  If you have to drag the episodes, at least don't forget to use your common sense when doing so.  Reasonable rakho... kucch to logic use karo.  Today again after a long time I was in no mood to forgive IPKKND team's errors.  Ever heard about the fact that if you stretch a rubber band too much, it snaps right back at you with a lot of force hurting you in the process???  That's what you're doing to your loyal viewers.  I love IPKKND and do not wish to see it suffer or being pulled off the air or being rushed in any way.  You guys had it going good (mostly) till you started Khushi's OTT nonsense and now this.  Get your act together guys - for your sakes and ours!  Please, for the love of all that's holy, don't mess it up any more.

Thanks Newb. Its my pleasure. Actually I am feeling they are lost in the vision...the problem lies in the brainiacs' department of IPK... They need to just sit quietly and draw the algorithm properly and discuss... There is no problem in the world that has no solution. 

The problem is not in finding the solution but in understanding the problem itself.  

Originally posted by Dose

Amazing analysis Tanthya!
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale & I loved the way they used it in the episode today! I felt that in accepting that the beast & prince are one person, Khushi has acknowledged her love for Arnav! Don't know if it penetrated ASR's thick skull! Though would have loved it if they had continued where they stopped on friday-Him missing her! Wanted to see his reaction when he finally saw her after really missing not seeing her for 2 days!! This show really lacks continuity! But enjoyed the episode! 

Thank You, Dose

Dose, I wonder whether it penetrated the thicker skull of Khushi for this girl  jabbers without realizing the import of the words spouting from her mouth ...

Continuity will be a rare commodity for a while ..I am all geared up to enjoy this on episodic basis πŸ˜ƒ
Well elaborated analysis tanthya!!

My time doesn't really permits me to sit here but I am going to say that the connectivity with old classics is giving their relationship a new name. 

BS and Si rocked the episode!  
Originally posted by doodleberry

AP, last week kya kahan that maine??? That IPL is here and MU cannot be cleared but atleast show something sensible within the characters... they cud have done that..Arre they are in soup and they massacred big time...

when SPA was going on, Gorky was out and Nissar is sick... So, last one month GUL alone is handling...Nissar anyway wont be handling IPK...he has one more show coming up and is busy with that... so, imagine ab kya hoga???

Do you think Star will help.. never. Thats why I said Strategies kahan hain??? 

All the tracks they are showing are incomplete.  Now its IPL, then it will be T20 world cup.. bas bhugton 

Doods that explains a lot on why all this is happening...only with Gul at the helm no wonder everything is in a muss...but isnt IPK their first commercial success and shouldnt they be giving the first priority ...It saddens me very much to hear Nissar will not be handling IPK

You are absolutely right all the tracks are incomplete...they have purposely kept it that way so that they can pick up anything from the middle when they want.πŸ˜› Now trp baba is the only hope.
Originally posted by slmu

How come Akash's friend turned out to be 9 yrs old is what I want to know.πŸ˜†
That's the twist that CVs wanted us to watch from past so many daysπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

*head desk* for the creativity 
πŸ‘ you all are really awesome... great analysis...was interesting to read so much different takes..some liked epi some didnt..well to me it was fun episode..I just enjoyd it.. looking forward to all of your analysis evryday