Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

A light hearted episode, which I liked!

before I write my POV, wanna share somethng, usually when me n hubby have fight, its never resolved when we talk verbally. But it gets resolved when we chat!
Funny but true๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThings I liked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ASR & Khushi both in their self.
ASR found his lost khushi and now revolving there with his bluetooth๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi, suddenly gt a jerk of Shaitaan and screamed aloud... u know i loved tht scream.. when all kids too were screaming. Loved the expression of Barun๐Ÿ˜†
After that khushi, remembered she is angry and went to that mode. Liked tht subtle touch.

The "Beauty & Beast" story redefined.

yes, ASR is beast. At times he is so soft and at times he is cruel.
Loved CVs used this. Many ppl, who wanted to know, why khushi does nt remember his good deeds have an asnwer I beliv.
Loved, ASR listened to Khushi's POV. He was actually lingering arround Khushi today๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

The most interesting part I liked was the "note exchange" in a kind, they were exchanging their thghts. [Well u know why I like this by now๐Ÿ˜†]

Nani-ASR convo. 
Somehow I felt tht was shot later.

Anji getting the last note.
She is now aware that all is nt well in paradise

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผThings I do not Liked๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

How come ASR never found whereabouts of Khushi in past 2 days? Where was she sleeping?

Where was Anji last night?

From where those 3 were returning?  nani-mami-anji

How many pools does RM house have. Now this is the biggest puzzle I have ever seen๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

ASR was too tired. Its very aparent in his moves now. At some places, it seemed, he forgot to react๐Ÿ˜†

Song Pick for the Day 

Today selected a lighter note song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UL0b6PMJJA[/YOUTUBE]

Loved your analysis as usual...you must be bored hearing this everyday..

@bold black: My husband and I also solve our problems thorugh chat and email...reduces the noise pollution ๐Ÿ˜†

Saying this I did not like the note changing here because it is all wrong, the situation was all wrong...tell me which husband or man  would have been OK sharing notes with his wife/girl, if he thinks that she is having an affair and that too with his brother in law...would his anger be contained in the notes. and would he be Ok discussing the petty issue than the main one??

I would have loved this scene after the MU cleared..but not now..but that my POV๐Ÿ˜Š

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Hea all.. ๐Ÿค—

Sathya i loved this one in ur post 
Khushi, discovering her with the friends of her age๐Ÿคฃso true๐Ÿคฃ

Anna beautiful analysis ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Divya! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Arre mujhe ko batao toh what are we discussing today!? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
pamk06 thumbnail
Hi all the lovely ladies ๐Ÿค—
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not just Arnav, I hope Khushi too realizes what she just said...I am tired of everyone expecting Arnav to do the connecting ..I want Khushi to use her brain too ..let the realization be simultaneous ..

I would love to see Arnav's childhood but as a past which has a bearing on his current life and I do not want it changed into some children's show ...[ a very real fear of mine]

Bingo Sathya!!

I even wanted FB's about mean and tender moments that she has experienced with Arnav/ASR yest..
It wud hv been a nice touch ๐Ÿ˜† 

He knows he realizes his love.. Now they need to shed light on her feelings as well, otherwise we audience itself find it difficult to understand how will he.. 

yet, what is this.. Payal is least bothered to know why Kushi works?? 
kya family hai.. 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pamk06

Updated:

1. Arnav Singh Raizada has difficulty interacting with elders, with Payal, how is it that he was so nicely interacting with the kids, kids that he does not even like, kids that he hates or has he also adapted this personality trait from Khushi in their one month of marriage. I do not mind seeing him interacting with children but how can you show it just out of the blue. CV's, you just change things as per your convenience so what if you have to change a trait in the character or be contradictory of your own work, right?
  2. A person who constantly has anger on his nose, finds out his plants, the thing he loves most next to his Di, are missing, They have been moved by these "superhuman" kids in 5 mins flat and what was his reaction. Blankness, acceptance, quiet questions??? Where the hell did that Arnav go, who brought the whole house down when his model was broken, model he does not even care for and these were his plants. Oh I forgot, love has mellowed him down, right? He just cannot afford to make Khushi more upset or should I say Khushi's supporters so what if the cost is his plants or his sister's marriage???

Gosh CV's, today you guys did what I never thought you would do, you thrashed Arnav Singh Raizada's character, that character that you loved more than we did.

I can only say "Buckle up", IPL is there but that does not mean you guys just lose the grip of the story, butcher the main characters, forget the side characters, forget the villian, forget the plot and most importantly forget your faithful viewers.

@pamk06 hi there... I think I am replying to your analysis first time. I read it almost every day. Hats off for all the hard work. ๐Ÿ‘.

Regarding ASRs character butchering , I like to disagree with you a bit. The kid Vs ASR scene reminded me of a previous temple scene. The mighty cold hearted ASR who bend his knees in front of a kid to get a kiss from her ๐Ÿ˜Š. At that time, ASR was at his fiery best. He was not the mellowed down version, we have currently. Still the interaction was cordial and affectionate to some extend. It was one of the character defining scenes of ASR. Yest episode just touched on the previous one. 

The pretense or the great wall of ASR is always up when he has got audience. Here his interaction with kids was as natural as possible in the seclusion of the pool side. The emotions naturally flow from irritation, slowly turning to curiosity and then amusement. And at any point of time, I did not feel that ASR came out of his way to reach the kids. He was reacting within his comfort zone. That's so ASR. My POV.

"Oh I forgot, love has mellowed him down, right? He just cannot afford to make Khushi more upset or should I say Khushi's supporters so what if the cost is his plants or his sister's marriage???"

Relating the softness towards kids, with that of khushi is kind of over-refinement, I would say. I did not feel that the softness is directed to khushi in any level. The nikil kido and asr interaction was a stand alone piece IMO. No other emotion rules over that convo.

tanthya thumbnail

Pamsii   *** Mooohhhaaazzz**๐Ÿค—
pamk06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hii Doods & Pam,

I sense your frustration and anger , I would have been angry too had I expected and did not get it ...but since I  have resigned myself to the fact that  story per se  has gone up for a toss and will stay up for while, I was quite chilled and not expecting anything sane, serious or intense ..๐Ÿ˜Š

As long Money dictates  I do not think we will get any artist who will be dedicated to his craft, he will bend, erase, butcher the character and its traits acc to the demands of the day... Do not invest ur emotional energy into a show is the only thing I can say ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi My sweet anjali,

You have created your own IP world huh..๐Ÿ˜Š

Well from today, i will take your advice, no more expectations...will see them as those comedy episodes like FIR๐Ÿ˜†

The expectations had increased becasue CV's increased them...they are playing ping-pong with us...one day good next day bad...๐Ÿ˜Š

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Helloosss!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Pam my analysis on page 1 and my reply to ur analysis on page 9 ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Have updated my analysis/thoughts on page 4.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved your analysis as usual...you must be bored hearing this everyday..
I wait for ur comments dear๐Ÿ˜ณ  

@bold black: My husband and I also solve our problems thorugh chat and email...reduces the noise pollution ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes... true about noise pollution๐Ÿ˜†

Saying this I did not like the note changing here because it is all wrong, the situation was all wrong...tell me which husband or man  would have been OK sharing notes with his wife/girl, if he thinks that she is having an affair and that too with his brother in law...would his anger be contained in the notes. and would he be Ok discussing the petty issue than the main one??

I would have loved this scene after the MU cleared..but not now..but that my POV๐Ÿ˜Š

In that case the whole story plot is wrong!๐Ÿ˜†
When he knows, that she is having an affair with somebody else, why the hell he married her?
What if it was not khushi bt an XYZ girl, ? Would his decision be the same?

Somewhere deep down his heart he has a definite feeling tht all will be well.
He still has a chance to win Khushi over๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago