Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant work n u r rite beauty n the beast is a very apt story 4 arhi!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx Doodle u just voiced EVERYTHING I wanted to say...@ Tanths i wanted 2 actually ask...if she really saw that depthness n symbolism...coz ALL i have been watching since the marriage is Comedy circus

Edited by Sofna - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abavi

res you are early today๐Ÿ˜Š

I requested her to and she obliged! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Tants - what an wonderful explanation. It was nice continuity from Friday. I loved today's episode. The CV's really have a knack to pick up the right stories, be it Heer Ranjha or Beauty & Beast.

So now we have an indirect sane confession from Khushi saying her demon and her prince are one and the same.. what a curve ball that was!! Loved it.  Both of them are getting bits and pieces of info all around, who will be the first to piece them together?

Will wait for @Doods post.
Edited by savvy05 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sathya absolutely loved ur analysis.. ๐Ÿค—
I was wondering about Anjali's angle today and u cleared it๐Ÿค—

And this one "Among mankind," says Beauty, "there are many that deserve that name more than you, and I prefer you, just as you are, to those, who, under a human form, hide a treacherous, corrupt, and ungrateful heart.

ye kab hoga??๐Ÿ˜ i hope hoga before show ends

Today's epi was convincing enough..
Beauty and the Beast .. Wow, what a nice way to portray Arnav and Kushi.

Beast : Unlike the fairy tale Beast who as a young Prince  lived in shining castle had everything his heart desired , who was spoiled , selfish and unkind and was punished to be a beast by a old women .. This beast Arnav is of a different kind, he as a Prince rather lost his shining castle, lost what his heart desired his Mom , the burden and his terrible pain made him go selfish and ruthless and he himself turned to be a Beast by shutting all his desires and pain.. 
Beauty: Rather than like the fairy tale beauty where her father a merchant is caught by Beast while making a mistake in his territory and asked to bring his daughter to him, our beauty Kushi is herself the merchant here, She commits a mistake by hiding a very important truth from Beast which shatter's his territory , he himself asks her to get married to him .. 

I liked the way this was played out today. 

So now Kushi has started realizing her Prince charming and the Beast in her life are one and the same, and Arnav listening to her calling him Beast and while talking about prince the way he gets so painful thinking its Shyam to later hear that he himself is that Prince.. Very nicely done.. 
Loved their interaction with Kids,Arnav would be a great dad ๐Ÿ˜†. Not very mushy mushy one but a very mischievous one, rather the one how every child would like to play with his dad , be mischievous .. 
Their exchange of letter's, i can so imagine their future fights and them, involving their kids to be mediators๐Ÿ˜† 

Loved mami's line๐Ÿ˜†

So like the fairy tale Beauty Kushi will run to her Beast when she feels he is going to die or when she will feel she will loose him completely , and will her confession kill the beast in him ?? 

I would want all his daemons to be killed but not the Beast himself. She will have to accept him as both ASR and Arnav , that's what makes him special. Few traits never die.. 

Edit: Heer-Ranjha done. beauty and Beast done. 
Now is their any other play where these two can emote their feelings?? 
I would rather watch their play daily atleast that would have the connectivity and show their love hate relation.. 

p.s: It would have been nice had they shown kushi having FB's about mean ASR (beast) and tender Arnav (Prince) 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sathu n Doods!

I hav nothing much to say, but it was better than wat I expected!

Though it felt like watching POGO it had some enjoyable moments...

Continuity at last! the dabba service is continuing! hum dhanya ho gaye

I liked the note passing thru kids n the last kids "raaste mein pad liya tha" with sheepish grin , mischievous Arnav n some sort of realizations of mistakes from Arnav's side

Loved ur post as always!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Shai thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Hello ladies.. back after a brief hiatus. Tanthya is there a way to know when you post your redux... I couldnt find the friday analysis until somebody bumped it.

I missed being part of the analysis here...rambling and reading some beautifully analyzed scenes. I wonder if IPKKND team discuss as much we do here!

Last week when I was driving, I heard this song for the first time Teri Aahatein from Ek main Aur Ek tu 

Choti choti baatein, yunhi aate jaate
Yaadein sehlaake jaati hain
Raaton ko sirhaane, baasi muskaane
Mujhko sulaake jaati hai
Milna nahin hai mumkin, itna batao lekin
Hum phir mile kyun hain
Tujhko bhulaana paaun, tujhko bhulaana paaun
Yeh silsile kyun hain
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai
Teri aahatein nahin hai
Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai
Teri aahatein nahin hai, nahin hai

And I thought what a wonderful apt song for Arnav Khushi when they miss each other after separation. Lyrics are ekdum fit. ๐Ÿ˜†... what did I know this would sooner...I guess CV's are telepathic! 

Anyways... I want to write alot... so bear with me if somewhere my thoughts seem disconnected. I was watching older episodes all weekend!!! 

In last few episodes...Arnav was super super mean to Khushi. He acused her of "something"( I put this in quotes because K doesnt know what it is) and yet again he was wrong. From day one he has been very wrong about Khushi. 
  • When she was begging him to let her go otherwise her sister will not get married. 
  • When he sent her to dilapidated guest house. 
  • When she tried to sympathize with him on his parents barsi. 
  • When he accused her of squeezing as much money as she could in name of training Lavanya. 
Each time he had been proven grossly wrong! Hasn't he  learnt his lesson...he does not know how to judge Khushi. "maine uski baat kyo nahi suni.. woh sach bol rahi thi". And hasnt he learnt his lesson... she is fiesty little girl. She will fight back with all she has. Totally loved how she blasted him and told him some home truths after guest house episode. All Arnav could manage was a squeaking "tum theek ho"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Last week it broke my heart to see Khushi longing to be loved by Arnav. She was so sad. Though not a broken soul yet. When she finally gets to know the truth about her marriage... that will be day she will completely break. Arnav will be attacking her wajood (for lack of better word)... . without even knowing the truth - that she is protecting his sister from a very bitter truth. It will destroy her completely because she is emotionally connected with him now. Will she forgive him? - I don't think she will in the state to think about forgiving and forgetting.  And jis intensity se Arnav has hated Khushi... he will repent with same intensity.   I am waiting to see who reveals the truth - shyam, khushi(will he believe her?), Anjali, Payal?

Beauty and beast was nicely adapted for the episode today...that beast and prince are one and same... beautifully depicted Khushi's confusion. And it was nice to see Arnav not misbehaving with the kids. "tere ko hi kha leta hoon"...cute. What I liked today was A&K found new way for bickering...what stamina.. koi chance nahi chodte. But then today notes had a big significance... it landed in Anjali's hands. Unfortunately, she interpreted it "oh they are still fighting"!  Lets see how she plays cupid this time. Yeh dono miyan biwi Arnav-Khushi ko saath laake chodenge - one willingly(Anjali) and other with his backfiring plans(Shyam).

When Arnav learned that Khushi is continuing with her dabba service.. I was happy. She doesnt need to bend backwards for his useless demands..its her business..and she showed it. . Fiesty girl. 

CV's why aren't you not paying attention to details? The orientation of the pool...I am totally disoriented. Isn't guest room on the other side of the house. If it was near the pool... then why did Lavanya need to sneak across the house! Kitne pool hai yaar? Aur Arnav bitwa ka plants kaha kaha hai?

And if Arnav could read hindi today without any issue.. why did he have problems reading  "vahan rakhrakhav pustak"??????

SBS dekha aaj ka? Some stupid drama in store in next few days...Khushi trying to behave like Gopi...and bright yellow shirts... I know color blocking is back in fashion but this is too much!!!! Please Please CV... you better have a good storyline in place justify this track.

Toodles girls... ...still want to write but this rattling old brain is going haywire...going to read rest of the thread now.
Edited by Shai - 12 years ago
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Satya , Anna gr8 analysis :) :) 

What i liked most was the continuty from friday's episode but honesty i liked the episode in bits & pieces.. 
But glad to see some of  kushi's feelings also :) 

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
R
hi sathya,
o what a lovely n sweet way u described all da imp scenes which IMO as story wise moving nthing much. But luv ur take specially B&B story song n its quotes. N da scene of arnav n kkg ka takrao . Really i enjoyed it more than epi.
Hi doods,
yeah any show or drama success depend on these points which u described. I agreed with ur each n every points . U put so much efforts in this 20 min show i really appriciate every 1 whom doing this 4 us.
There4 i say " TANTDOODASTIC".
Hi anna,
really nice annalysis .
hi pam,Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wonderful analogy Sathya!! i loved all the shades u brought in to it..

that part about Khushi little by little dragging the beast out of him, leaving behind only the good hearted prince..

and wow i never thought about them as 3 official Bahus!! lol nani also has been a bahu, i always forget cz she seems so solid...too much of a foundation for the take they r unfolding that i sometimes do forget...

anyway in short as usual wonderfully analyzed..

@Doods : well i personally am a cricket fan..at least national cricket..but this time IPL i'm just so frustrated with the IPK situation that i can't bring myself to watch a single match or even ask for the score from my brother..

well if they only slaughter the story for MI matches, that would be bearable cz that is just 8 weekday 8pm matches(i just checked the schedules at cricinfo).. but well as u said, the IPK audience is diverse..so the others count too..

btw TRPs r counted only from Mumbai right? just wanna make sure cz if that is the case they need to worry only abt MI matches or at the most Pune matches...

somehow IPK is indeed at the most unfortunate time slot..i mean people actually do watch the match n the 1st 5-10mnts at the least and that is deadly for IPK!! only consolation is if the other 2 leading 8pm slot shows on Colors and Zee falls too, hopefully more than IPK...

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago