Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I would second that . I am getting downright bored with the Manav and Archana story now ...It is the same thing , dragging on for the last 2 months when they moved in together ...

He yells and screams and abuses  and is getting from bad to worse and now absolutey impossible to tolerate .

she cries , makes sad faces, the sad song plays ( while no one is really feeling sorry for her ) and gives lame excuses to the viewers that she is doing all this for sachu blah blah blah ...but no one is really buying it now ..

Why show these guys and give them screen time ..they are doing the same thing  again and again ...

Give both these talented actors ( hiten and Ankita ) some time off to spend with their families  and not waste their talent on this useless track...

Instead show more of the Arjun and Purvi romance ...that should be shown in more depth ..What they think about each other when they are alone and Arjun now starting to feel a little worried thinking about Ovi ...

Manav goes on accusing Archana and she cries in alone how she has to do this for Sachin's happiness. They would be completing two months of staying under one roof but there has been no improvement in their relationship.

I think DK has been brought into picture for some reason. He knows his son very well and it looks like there would be some drama during/after Arjun-Purvi rest return from conference. Maybe  when Arjun realizes his feelings Ovi might land up in Mumbai to surprise him. I wonder how will Ovi take all this. Let's not forget Savita will be there to fill her mind and ears against Archana/Purvi.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darlyne

Tanya, you could not have said it better. I really hope CV read this post, and take actions on it.

I wish they do. Wonder how long will this accusation/misunderstanding track continue. Two months will be over so if we go by calculation it would be four more months i.e August/September.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

@ underline- The word is love Tanyaz, LoveπŸ˜†

@ bold- No doubt she will call Sulochana aai and you know what will happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Shruti, I am yet to watch the show but nicely expressed.πŸ‘πŸ‘ So Punni wore a little black dress to impress Arjun😑 The girl has no shame I tell ya.

Thanks Stars

I think Punni would wait for right time/opportunity to make things difficult for Purvi at home. And most easy target will be Sulochna. Archana would support Purvi but Solochna will tell her to think what society and people will talk/say.

Arjun is an NRI so Punni thinks by wearing short dress she would grab his attention.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I AGREE that the CVS need to really give Archana and Manav track a LONG break.. and instead focus on ARVI details!!.. I dont mind watching minute details of ARVI track rather than watching the same ARMAN CRAP!!.. I am frustrated watching them.. I just keep my cool, and watch the show only for ARVI!!

Archu and Manav shld be sent to Himalayas to a meditation camp so they can meditate and self-realization.. while .. We viewers shld get a break from seeing these two onscreen.. and I rather pefer watching Arvilicious episodes from hereon out!!!

The problem with Manav-Archana track is there has been no progression in the story. Arjun-Purvi story has moved so much in span of three months while Manav-Archana are still where they were two months before when they moved in together in the house as per court orders. And probably we have to see this misunderstanding track between Manav-Archana till their six months period gets over.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brokengirl

If I were Purvi, I would already be unnerved with the way Arjun is looking at me so close. Atleast I would think about it, why? The way they act is as if they are already married through arranged marriage and are now getting to know each other, that's she doesn't mind him at all being so near her.

But I love them anyways...Great chemistry on and off screen :)

Purvi can see how Arjun has changed the person she met three months before and one she has started to know now are poles apart. With him around she knows she is safe. Arjun's goodness has touched Purvi and slowly he is making a way into her heart unknowingly.

They do share very good chemistry on screen and offscreen :)
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: purethought

I think Arjun has already fallen in love with her, and Purvi is in the process of falling in love. So, Instinctively,she doesn't mind when he is that close.. but still she tries and avoids it whenever she can.. and maintains professional distance..

when circumstances bring them too close..Purvi cannot just ignore him..  Purvi likes and respects Arjun too much to pull away and behave rudely with him..

they just don't realise its love yet.. even in real life, sometimes some individual fail to recognise if they are in love or not, unless something happens to make them realise it.. ARVI is like that ..

( P.S: Shruti's posts on ARVI are a delight to read, always) .. :)

You can see how far Arjun-Purvi have come. There was time the two could not stand each other and now slowly they have made a special place in each other's heart. They share a strong bond which always brings them close no matter how much they try to go away from one another. Even if they are in a room standing in two different corners you can fell the a pull between them.

Arjun doesn't know what he feels for Purvi is love as he never believed in concept of love. Purvi never thought about love either like she told Arjun where she has been brought up it's very rare the girls choose guy for herself it's mostly families who decide i.e arrange marriage.

PS:Thanks Pure. Glad you like them :)
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamy1112

thanx shruti lovely post as always :) love arvi waiting for dance sequence πŸ˜

Thanks Dreamy

I can't wait to see the dance sequence 😍😍
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait to see arvi dance. Eager
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti..

My name is Trish ..  I simply love your updates on ARVI :)