Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome analysis as usual ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Really liked today's episode as well, pleasantly surprised as you said... Hopefully they won't let us down tomorrow...
liked today's epi too!!
especially the oye sun!!!!

the CVs should have shown arnav's relief at seeing khushi though!!
wow  priya what i thought about 2day epi.u wrote allโค๏ธ u dr.i loved every bit of 2day epi...๐Ÿคฃ at  ASR reaction sundari??ya dr  where's Anjali's mobile?we should replay the clip 2 ASR๐Ÿ˜›...oh just loved the ASR's :c's beautiful" clip๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผyup ASR reaction not portrayed well when he finding kushi back otherwise rocking epi...bonus no shyaam seg๐Ÿ˜†
wow mind blowing expressions by Arshi when kushi said how can both prince nd beast b same..well done๐Ÿ‘ CV & ARSHI Edited by gobinavam - 12 years ago
res

Edit:

Finally I am back..i seriously need sleep but I was just waiting for your crooner...hectic Mumbai trip and some nice matches.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lovely Crooner Gurl!!! Loved the first pic..so iconic..๐Ÿ‘

Knew that everyone would have been immediately travelled to that 'Beauty" and 'Beast" story..Its an irony that today we were discussing in my office about relationships and how things are changing in marital life these days...a colleague was freaking out about getting married and we had to make her understand about the beauty of it (though I am very bad at that ๐Ÿ˜†)..I had learned about a dozen real life nasty experiences in this weekend (Courtesy friends and family members who are facing it)..I was quite stressed out on finding the real truth behind relationships and got so emotional about one of my close person experiences...felt that there are some real beasts in this world but they are really not a "PRINCE" too ...I know that this is nothing new but when I put myself on their places, I felt choked and suffocated๐Ÿ˜ญ...How easy it is to keep our bosses and colleagues
happy !! But why cant we keep our loved ones happy ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I just dont understand this...Seriously I was trying hard not to get emotional about everyone's grief...๐Ÿ˜ณ

But todays episode really put a smile on my face..Just dont feel like analysing it...I felt this is what we all believed since childhood...To love someone who would love you back...the belief that there would always be a "Happily Ever-after" in my personal story which is my life, which is everyone's life...But life is cruel...Sometimes it takes the best from our treasured dreams..and we remain empty-handed...the way we had came to this world.

hats off to CVs for interweaving this story with ARHI story..๐Ÿ‘
I was just lost in the same dream world...and forgot all the cruelties of life..
this is what we called Entertainment, which made me forget pains of others...even it was for small time..but I believe ki "kal fir ek nayee subah hogi" ..

this song could only clicked to me..though i don't like it much...๐Ÿ˜ณ

O mere sapanon ke saudaagar, muze aisi jagah le jaao
main chaahti hoon, mere humasafar mujhe pariyon ki duniyaa dikhaao
pyaar hi pyaar ho jis jagah, muze aisa jahaan dikhaao.

Ye pariyon ki basti, sitaaron kaa majamaa
yahaan goonjtaa hai, mohabbat kaa nagmaa
yahaan pyaar ke hain diwaane sabhi, chaahat hi sabakuchh yahaan.

Pariyon kee duniyaan ke mehmaan ho, chalo tum ko sair karaayein
kahaan hai wo sapanon kaa saudaagar, chalo hum use dhoondh laaye.

O mere sapanon ke saudaagar, muze aisi jagah le jaao.
Edited by passionalive - 12 years ago
Queen D, updated on pg. 1(!), hun!!!
very thoughtful analysis, i lyked quite a few scenes 2dai episode!
The sbb/sbs while they r gr8 spoilers many tymes spoil scenes:/
like always , loved your post
Dearest Sweetest Priya,

I love your crooners and was actually looking out for it today :D May I begin by saying, fantabulous job!!! I really enjoyed reading it!!!

You were so right about the part where we so harshly judge the episode even before watching it, that too on the basis of SBS/B segments. They are 2 different things, we HAVE to understand that.

I am resigning myself to the fact that I'm truly, madly, deeply and irrevocably in love with IPK and Barun and Sanaya. I know things have gone wrong, I know loops have been opened and left, I know the comedy annoys me BUT if after bearing a few blips I see something as beautiful as I saw tonight and on Friday, I don't mind it one bit.

Teri Meri had become synonymous with ArHi for me and now Beauty and the Beast...

"Pal mein Shaitaan, pal mein Rajkumar. Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?" Heartwrenching ... *cries*

Highlight for me:

"Kha Loon" Priceless. I felt is was truly Arnav and not Barun :)

Imagine how desperate  I was to write tht I typed this on my BB browser :D its a pain but this was so worth it!!! Lol.

Love you Priya!!!

Sanaa xoxo

Edited by ArHi_4ever - 12 years ago
Priya..updated on Pg 5 ๐Ÿ˜Š
love love loved it! the episod tugged all my heart strings!
keep 'em crooners coming! :-)