Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! (Page 17)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by soni.b

Hello soni

Dont get inspired by ppl around and start hating me Wink will be back wid reply soon...

ei baari phirlam office thike

priya!!! can't hate u girl!!!!  Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Hey priya!!!!!

an absolutely beautiful crooner as beautiful as the fairy tale we saw today!!!! what a perfect beginning to the Crooner!!! btw as usual awesome quotes & pics... and so apt...StarClapClap

honestly priya how beautifully you express all the said and unsaid emotions!!!Heart kash main bhi likh sakti!!!

enjoyed the epi...finally arnav hears khushi's voice after almost 2 days...follows her voice to the guest room and finds her there with kids...resulting in another what the moment for arnav...priya ur so right even i felt it...he has been missing her badly for last 2 days and when he finally sees her...what does he do...just walks away!!!Confused

loved mannu mami today...her dialogues rocked..."jab tak apne personal bacche na ho jaye" LOLand oh yes he definitely has no probs with it...shaadi...phir bacche its normal...looks like he has again forgotten the 6 months clause...btw payalji you seemed to be enjoying ur saasuma's sense of humour!!!!

loved nani and arnav's scene...arnav's reaction to nani explaining what khushi has been doing was superb...nani was fantastic...encouraging and supportive of khushi's endeavours to be independentThumbs Up...nani reminding arnav of his childhood was cute!Big smile

priya one of my fav fairy tale and have always loved the beast!!!!! btw fantastic take on the story telling...specially khushi's feelings for arnav...who is the shaitan and also the rajkumar she dreams of and of arrnav's realisation!!! arnav has been listening to the story and has realised that he is the shaitan...and then she says that she dreams of a prince who cares for her...here arnav looks away as he thinks she is speaking of shyam...only to be suprised the next minute when she says the shaitan and the rajkumar are the same person!!! now only if our arnav can remember this bit that abt the prince and the beast being the same person...he can deduce that she dreams abt him and not the creep shyam...usko buddhi do bhagwan...LOL actually liked the literal translation of The Beauty and The Beast...sundari aur shaitan!!!

chillar party were fantastic...specially nikhil...he was so cute...loved his scene with arnav!!! usse bhi pata chal gaya ki shaitan deals karne mein expert hai...Wink

new form of communication...passing chits...reminded me of school days!!!LOL

btw priya i think the shaitan prefers sundari...,,loved his expression when he hears it the first time!!!

anjali intercepting the note...chotey aur khushiji ki sulah karwane ke liye kuch toh karna padega look!!!!! btw loved anjali's expression when nikhil showed her the shaitan!!!!Big smile

sanaya and barun were fantastic!!!!Clap

oh loved your holi reminder...he is a liar no doubt...the biggest lie he keeps repeating is "i hate you."Big smile

priya no theme for this week!!!

Soni.. Hug Now, now.. I am a little upset!! Read the next line and know why!!
@bold blue: What is this?? Angry Angry Everytime you say it!! When you write so well!! Such a comprehensive, coherent stream of thoughts and words!!! Amake ekdom bhalo lage na!!

@bold pink: Cry Cry Do the directors forget what they were showing last week?? where is the continuity? I so wanted that scene played out well and to the fullest I tell you!! ANd he walked away!! I was like Shocked Shocked!! Bas? Shocked

@bold green: my thoughts exactly!! Our nani rocks!! Thumbs Up

@bold maroon: Seriously!! If after this also, he doubts Khushi's love for him, then it will be too much!! I will seriously start questioning his reasoning power and intelligence!! The CVs have to keep this in mind if they have shown it!! Otherwise another dent in his character portrayal!! Dead

@bold orange: oh yeah.. in any avataar she is in!! The angry young one loves his sundari!! Day Dreaming

Okhay.. I say these lines myself and then I am  in my dreamland!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Who will take care of the work on my desk, god knows!! But I am going to be dreaming for some 15 min now!! At least!! Yeah.. time management baby!! LOL

shweta don't be angry yaar...aar likhbo na!!! now happy??? smile please!!!Smile
well continuity has been a problem but not acceptable in crucial scenes like this...as the whole of fri epi was based on him missing her...and top it with the nani blooper...plus why was arnav walking up and down the stairs...chupchap apne kamre mein baith ke kaam nahin kar sakta tha???Confused
@purple...absolutely with u... ab toh uske brains usse wapas de do!!! 
btw he intially says didi but later sticks to sundari!!!LOL 
time management is so necessary...all i am going to say is Enjoy!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Buddies the Video to the beautiful song...yesss u all right...I am unable to get over the Fairy tale

its a cute song [email protected]@@Big smile 

i dozed off came bac here...and yeah sbs...no priya he jus fell sick...don compare with kal ho na hooo...u kno how much of a srk fan i am ..that movie was too much for me...!!!! seein him die...!!! ufff Cry

patha hai..melodramatic ho rahi hoon main..par kya karoon...LOL

so episode ke liya wait karenge...!!!!Smile

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by amisuv

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn LOL 

@bold...am so with you...not only that in the beginning arnav moves towards the dining area while following khushi's voice...away from the pool area...so the guest room shld not be anywhere near the pool. but then during story telling the room moved next to the pool...though not sure where...he is looking up and she is looking straight...the raizada house plan is the most confusing one i have ever seen!!! after 10 mths we are all still very clueless!!!LOL

U know what that since the Raizada's r frm Lucknow, they took inspiration frm Lucknow's famous Bhool Bhulaiya to design the house LOL LOL 
yeah...what a Bhool Bhulaiya!!!! rooms appear and disappear magically!!! hopefully the residents of the house manage to find their own bedrooms...in this bhool bhulaiya!!!LOL 

About the house...maybe its like hogwards...staircases move...rooms might even move from  place to place LOLLOLLOLLOL

well if a fairy tale is in play...magic to hona chahiye!!!

oh and abt Payal issmiling...umm Mami's best guess would be, woh bhi apne bachoon ke ane ki planning ker rahi hai LOL
sadie...i love Harry Potter!!!Big smile Hogwarts it is... absolutely true fairy tale mein magic toh hona chahiye!!!LOL btw its more like the room of requirementLOL

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ha Debu!!! How can you say that!!!

Me? Ignoring you??? No hun!!!

Well..I dint see the posts.. I was away..!! Believe me!!

Bashing crooner hun?? Bring it on!!! You know I am with you no matter what you say or do!! So bashing it is tonight!! The theme for us all!! I am already getting into the mood!! Enough of fairytale!! HUH!!

You CVs!!!!

Here we come tonight!!! How can you make Arnav sick!!! Dont you know us already!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09amisuvsoni.bsmashituphoneypriyabeena14

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Alright just to spice things up!!!

Can we please have ASR faint!!!!

It's all abt beauty and the beast right!!! so lets get the beast gooo dizzy and ...

faint

And as loyal dewanis that we are...(follow suit!)

oh and look who approves!

now who dares to go against Arnav's wishes!!!!

---
PS don't throw chappals plz!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know its a pathetic attempt...i am still learning Embarrassed

Edited by Sadie101 - 10 April 2012 at 6:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashituphoneypriyabeena14

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL
Anjali - I need to make sure that the GHF is well stocked Wink with worthy exhibits !!!

... and Florence, well this song was written for Khushi and her plight, I was just waiting for the right time Smile I feel like I need to award your music know-how !!! It's so vast LOL ... no that's not an offer related to the GHF Embarrassed !!!

Edited by smashitupsobti - 10 April 2012 at 6:36am

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bbeena14

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week Smile

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok Wink x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada Tongue ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

Speechless! ClapClapClap  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....LOL

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!Big smile
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! ClapClap
Embarrassed thanks ... how can a man's shadow be so hot !!!? ... I couldn't miss it out, could I Wink x

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.b

Go to top