Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

I am on Page 3 of replying the comments - Soni and shweta dont hate me 😭

Sadie will do urs also later...btw Rashmi is missing na...oh ya she said she'll be nt there for few days...

girliess in the meantime i reply all comments and get back to discussions -

just sit and dream - if Arnav and Nikhil have such crackling chemistry - how will it be when his personal bachcha be there - baap to baap, beta baap ka baap πŸ˜† 

beta baap ka baap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† priyaaa...!!!! 
am just so waiting for 8 to come...damn ya 6 hrs to go...and am hopeless...btwn did u read the spoiler...its a nine yr old gal who s the new entry !!!! asr and kids...hahahahha...am waiting to see it!!!!! still where s this khushi's act comin in between,,,hmmm too many qns i think!!!! πŸ˜† patience suba...patience!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

I was waiting for this cooner since I saw the episode...
Gr8 one...
I don't observe the Filmfare in the show 😊 gr8 observation..u echoed some of my thoughts...
1) Even I was thinking anji will play cupid n snake can take a break πŸ˜‰
2) i loved when she said mere pati ki naani...
3) oye sun... Immediately I was like awww... 😍
4) The kinda deal the kid was saying I felt like an ASR in the making 🀣
Loved the kid and Arnav scene.. It just rocked...

Thanks dear...I couldnt help noticing the Filmfare πŸ˜†

yup it was a very cute epi wid such cute dialogues...most of us loved it...and Arnav and kids had such nice chemistry and Nanni- Maami duo rocks !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: p.sudha

Aae gawa aae gawa..Priya's crooner aae gawa..I was waiting for ur Crooner. I thought I'll read it and then go to sleep.

Loved Loved Loved today's episode and loved your Crooner. A special πŸ€— for this.

I loved his expressions. Especially when he first heard the kids calling her Sundari. He looked so adorable with that kid. Can't wait for the new entry. I think we are going to get a more Barunish Arnav from now on.

And I think the filmfare is for Sundari and TopGear for the Shaitan. Pakka girl and boy!!!!

Hi Sudha...how u dear...long time..i hv been too tied up to reply properly 😳

Thanksss sweety for liking the Crooner...oh meee tooo loved the episode...it feels sooo nice to get such an amazing epi which the Forum likes collectively 😊

Oh I love Barunish Arnav - its a killer combination - those smiles and naughtiness hum to fida ho gaye !!!

Hey btw couldnt reply that day - I have always watched matches in Bangalore stadiums only - this was the first time i watched in Mumbai and trust me I seriously missed Bangalore more...!!!

Though this time I am not supporting RCB - personal grudge against Sid Mallya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (but ya I love Gayle 😊)

U sure Sundari reads Filmafare and Shaitaan Topgear - lately we seeing reverse effects πŸ˜†
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Debu.. Yaay!!! 40th crooner!! πŸ₯³I was busy preparing a speech in its honor but then I thought I would save it for the 50th one!! Par party toh banta hi hai behna..!! Chillar party bhi chalega!! 40 crooners long and then some more is our sharing too..!! πŸ€—

Debu.. You remember we had discussed a while ago about our epic show being a fairytale for us.. we said its a combination of many.. Today was a fairytale..! Indeed! This episode so reminded me of that.. and then I knew what I was going to get in the crooner.. And am I delighted!! πŸ˜ƒ Each word an echo of my thoughts..! Now let me repeat this after you and Anjali.. coz today, our posts would be incomplete without this..
'If I am honest.. I have to tell you.. I still read fairytales and I like them best of all.." - the goddess!

Now.. you have used some other beautiful quotes there.. Love them!! Debu.. how I wish they had shown a better reaction on Arnav and Khushi seeing each other after two long days..! When she screamed there was a glimpse of it but no.. we are not satisfied Mr Director!!!

The beauty and the Shaitan! WOW! What a story they make together..
"When the one man loves the one woman and the one woman loves the one man, the very angels desert heaven and come and sit in the house and sing for joy."
These kids are just that.. little angels they are indeed!! They brought out another Arnav for us, and they showed us Khushi's love and agony today
OH! I just loved loved loved the little boy especially when he says Harpreet wale deal ka kya hua? Oh dear! how cute!! I really wish they keep coming for tuitions!!

Some reactions:

-Maami I love you!!(Sadie, time to rejoice again!) .. jab tak apne bachchhe na ho jaye..!! WOW!! loved Arnav's unperturbed reaction and Payal's coy smiles there!!

-Every evening 7-9.. isnt it too late for the kids? Or does that mean they will be there each evening when Arnav arrives home! I hope so, at least for a while! Or maybe, it was just for us.. after this ahem gopi story, I think they are all promoting each other!! A fight for TRP against IPL!!!

-Arnav's 'Wo abhi bhi tiffin..'!! What!! You actually have a problem with her working!! Chauvinism is so not done ASR!!! 🀒 Nani was right.. aap kahe chidhat hain!! But how was bachpan related to all that! ASR did something similar?? πŸ˜•

-Koi exaggerate karne ki koshish kar raha hai ki hum bahot bade monsters hain!! πŸ˜† How ironic!!! And then the expression at Sundari?? Loved that!! But really ASR? Anjali's video clippings is the right reminder.. sachchi Debu!

--Now I am really bad at symbolism! But the bada laal gulab in Khushi's narration was ASR's heart and his love, wasnt it?

-ASR.. you were listening to her story all the time??? Ahaan.. That is why you went to your paudha to do some gardening.. Hai na?
πŸ˜†

-When Khushi talked about the Raajkumar.. Did he think about Shyam at first? Coz I thought he would!! And if he dint, then there can be no misunderstanding..!

-Khushi said 'shaitaan and Raajkumar dono ek hi the..'!! Ah.. Arnav's reaction!!! 😍 To die for!! I was so so glad! Another indirect confession wrapped in a narration this time!! You CV's!! Cowards you are!! 😑

-Khushi's story touched our hearts. The Raajkumar of her life dint ask for her hand in marriage.. so the Raajkumar in dreams too did not!! Only the Shaitan forced his wishes on her, and the real one she got married to!! 😭

-Sukh dena.. and Arnav thought of Ranjha! So he knows that Khushi knew he was not acting and she found happiness in it? And dukh dena.. another flashback.. which means he admits he hurts her, makes her sad, rather than punishing her for her sins?

-Was the mighty ASR really indulging in the letter-letter game! Oh wait a minute! He started it!!

-Now Anji.. why did you read that letter?? πŸ˜‘ Especially after you were told that it was between your bhai and bhabhi! One inquisitive sister and sister in law she is!! πŸ˜†
Anyways.. Anji finally decides to use her brain!! For the love of god Anji, do something good with it this time!! We are so looking forward to your letter now!!
BTW, loved her saree and the her reaction at shaitaan!! One fine actress she is!!
😳

The moral of the story: 'True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.'

Ahh.. My sighing doesnt seem to end when it comes to this show..! Debu.. escapism also we have discussed before.. this show means a lot to each one of us in different ways.. and now some more coz we found such beautiful friendships here too!! Thank you.. IPKKND, for being our living fairytale..! Mwaaah to all!!!

Hey Shweta, thanks fr this wonderful & detailed analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ   @bold in red- awesome points dear.

Yes, the Director disappointed with the disconnect between the two. I didnt see any reason for Khushi to scream so loudly.

Kids as angels...beautifully written 😊  Abt Nani's dialogues to Arnav, kind of confusing. How does Khushi's taking tutions relate to his childhood Confused ??

Aur Shweta, yeh indirect confessions toh shayad serial ke last din tak chalenge...Iss pyaar ko naam thodi dena hai CVs ne...WHAT THE Angry 

Touching quote on Love...and lovely dedication to this show which has touched the hearts of so many fans worldwide.

Shewta, I also want to add one of my confusions here (if u dont mind πŸ˜‰) And want a reaction frm my Crooner friends. The fact that Arnav's domination on the household matters is getting diminished by the day. It was very clear to everybody that Arnav doesnt like kids & hence Anjali always performed the pooja with kids when Arnav was not present. But today, nobody seems to care πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
 Is it a calculated move by the CVs or is SP responsible for the same?? Thanks 😊
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sadie101

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe πŸ˜‰]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue πŸ˜† ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know πŸ˜•)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! πŸ˜†

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains πŸ˜’

Sadie.. Loved your fairytale hun!! Priya definitely brings us the story of these love birds in the most loving way possible..! She shares the joy that she feels in her heart with all of us daily!! Lets all of us, squeeze her together, till she starts screaming and yelping for breath!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Now I agree with your likes and dislikes but most of all the blooper!! πŸ˜† Yeah.. So right!! That is what happens when you dont shoot in continuity and in advance!! But never mind! Nani's whereabouts hardly takes anything away from the fairytale!! CVs also think.. Show dekhne wale bhi sab apne hi hain, itna toh chalta hai!! πŸ˜‰

And Anji.. yes! Were they coming from the mandir?? And she was not with them..! Maybe she decided to stay back and do some more pooja!! Wasnt really satisfied till then!! πŸ˜†

honeypriya thumbnail
Girlsss Barun No 1 on IF...partyyy time πŸ₯³
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Buddies,   
Barun is the new No.1 on IF now...YipppeeeπŸ₯³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks to all the Rocking fans. Barun u deserve it πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry Priya, I am spamming ur thread πŸ˜‰ 
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Girlsss Barun No 1 on IF...partyyy time πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: amisuv

Hey Buddies,

Barun is the new No.1 on IF now...YipppeeeπŸ₯³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks to all the Rocking fans. Barun u deserve it πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry Priya, I am spamming ur thread πŸ˜‰

Yipppeee!!! πŸ₯³

ok on other days i would say rating doesn't matter because the way its done etc etc etc...(bah who am i kidding!)
I am just happy he is # 1 !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

oh yeah...and i am suppose to be studing!!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week 😊

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok πŸ˜‰ x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada πŸ˜› ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!

I am such a pathetic time-crunched friend...every nite u stay up soo late in ur busy scdeule to make this for me...and I reply u back sooo late...

today i got late in the mail too...a BIG SORRYπŸ€—

It was amazing ur pics collection - and I am still drooling on my b'day present πŸ˜‰

I love sexxyyy Gardeners πŸ˜†

btw my comments on the Bicep is still on hold...let me log off frm office and get back home...boss will hv a heart attack if she sees me pulling out those nuclear bombs here !!!
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amisuv

Hey Shweta, thanks fr this wonderful & detailed analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ   @bold in red- awesome points dear.

Yes, the Director disappointed with the disconnect between the two. I didnt see any reason for Khushi to scream so loudly.

Kids as angels...beautifully written 😊  Abt Nani's dialogues to Arnav, kind of confusing. How does Khushi's taking tutions relate to his childhood πŸ˜• ??

Aur Shweta, yeh indirect confessions toh shayad serial ke last din tak chalenge...Iss pyaar ko naam thodi dena hai CVs ne...WHAT THE 😑 

Touching quote on Love...and lovely dedication to this show which has touched the hearts of so many fans worldwide.

Shewta, I also want to add one of my confusions here (if u dont mind πŸ˜‰) And want a reaction frm my Crooner friends. The fact that Arnav's domination on the household matters is getting diminished by the day. It was very clear to everybody that Arnav doesnt like kids & hence Anjali always performed the pooja with kids when Arnav was not present. But today, nobody seems to care πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
 Is it a calculated move by the CVs or is SP responsible for the same?? Thanks 😊

Suvi.. thanks hun.. well.. I told you i regret the epic name sometimes!! πŸ˜†

Now, I have also thought of what you have asked but in a slightly different way..! I think this is where the CVs play with Arnav's character portrayal in a way!! In their quest for new tracks, filler or comedy or otherwise, they often ignore the already established facts of the various characters!!
Khushi has suffered the most in that sense!! Her character is always distorted to suit the track!! Shyamu who was shown as the cunning, glib talker and a self respecting guy grudging Arnav his superiority and arrogance, was later shown as some fool directly living off Arnav's money,.. when they showed the bank account transfer thing!! I got really confused there!! If Shyamu always had his bank account at his disposal, then why did he trick Anjali so many times to get even small amounts of money!! Once one lac was too much for him, next he buys a 75 K watch with panache!! πŸ˜•

Same goes with Arnav's character.. Although they havnt really trampled over it, but his character portrayal is mellowed down or intensified according to the track!! When the intense track is going on, all the facts relating to his character are prominent!! People fear him, listen to him.. He simply rules!! When the track is light hearted, the same ASR gets bullied down, manipulated and his wishes not given much importance!! Well.. It can be taken as his love for the family and all, but somehow the switch is not very smooth! Given your confusion, the very fact that ASR doesnt like kids seemed baseless yesterday! He interacts with them so well.. he actually was going along with their games and indulging them!! He wasnt shown as having a problem with the kids, rather Khushi's involvement in it and him not having any knowledge of it!! Thats how it looked to me!!

Okhay! That was my ranting!! If you look at it another way.. then there is only one reason for this ignorance to his likes and dislikes!! Too many ladies!!! Bechara ASR is being overpowered and ambushed by the nari shakti around him!!! πŸ˜†