Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved your analysis. Tired , reading all the negative post. 

Thanks
Originally posted by shybabe

I loved the first picture of once upon a time Priya...very well doneπŸ‘

Its  a perfect way to open ur crooner for today..

Well, if not by words they conveyed something to each other..with this sundari or Shaitan storyπŸ˜†

i was wondering why u wanted the film fare shotπŸ˜† now i get it good oneπŸ˜†
Thanksss...so much swtheart πŸ€—

Edited the post just nw 😳 forgot to thank you in the Credits - without ur hard work my post is completely bland...u r a sweetheart 😊

hehehe...shy I was laughing so much seeing that Filmfare shot that I had to get that pic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they did convey...but the thing is how long they remember wat they say - 1 epi ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
res 

edited***

well dont have much to say today the epi told us everything
i loved the first picture once upon a time it fully described the spi of today
everything was great but loved it when mami said phaati saree ke personal bacche...🀣
i thought arnav blushed a bit or is it only me but i surely saw payal smiling
shaddi ko ek mahina nahin hua aur bacche 
i tell you all the serials have this thing...
ASRs and that kiddo nikhil scenes were awesome...πŸ˜†
the first message i read and literally...🀣

and ASR's handwriting anjali was write looks like kire makore mar gaye hai...🀣

all in all it was great but i think now for a change anjali will play cupid instead of shyam
lets c what CVs have in store for us
and yes ASR didnt smirk this time he had a full fledged smile which he carried in whole episode bcoz of the kid so we should thank him since he looks adorable when he smiles...😍

for this picture only i will give episode 5/5

i was telling i wont say much and see how much i spoke i never learn...πŸ˜†

love 
shrutiπŸ˜›
Edited by Shruti_P - 11 years ago
I was waiting for this cooner since I saw the episode...
Gr8 one...
I don't observe the Filmfare in the show 😊 gr8 observation..u echoed some of my thoughts...
1) Even I was thinking anji will play cupid n snake can take a break πŸ˜‰
2) i loved when she said mere pati ki naani...
3) oye sun... Immediately I was like awww... 😍
4) The kinda deal the kid was saying I felt like an ASR in the making 🀣
Loved the kid and Arnav scene.. It just rocked...
Aae gawa aae gawa..Priya's crooner aae gawa..I was waiting for ur Crooner. I thought I'll read it and then go to sleep.

Loved Loved Loved today's episode and loved your Crooner. A special πŸ€— for this.

I loved his expressions. Especially when he first heard the kids calling her Sundari. He looked so adorable with that kid. Can't wait for the new entry. I think we are going to get a more Barunish Arnav from now on.

And I think the filmfare is for Sundari and TopGear for the Shaitan. Pakka girl and boy!!!!

Loved the episode tonight and your rendition of a fairly tale analysis - what a perfect start to the week 😊

The looking glass, so shiny and new
How quickly the glamour fades

I start spinning, slipping out of time
Was that the wrong pill to take?

You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up
But will it ever be enough?

It's not enough
Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl
Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb ...

and who is the knife?

Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around, but I can't find you

If only I could see your face
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I wish that I could just be brave
I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight
Before I make the final sacrifice

... expressions ruled the show, it's almost like Barun was rehearsing in the interview with Akshay, so many of his faces turned up on tonights show !!!

D - that collage of expressions for your birthday !!! ... ok πŸ˜‰ x

DISCLAIMER ALERT
NOW TO LOWER THE TONE A LITTLE BEFORE I GO

Is that a watering can in your "hands" or are you just pleased to see us Mr Rise-zada πŸ˜› ?

Hands, butt-va ve and side profile heaven !!!
Edited by smashitupsobti - 11 years ago
super crooner, Priya.πŸ‘
what a lovely start of d week. fairy tale and i want d sundari to get back her Rajkumar very soon.
And the crooner is here.. 10 more and a milestone I say!!! 
 Actually when ever I read any fairy tales to my little ones (9 and 4) both react differently and I can see their personality traits in that. The elder one gets affected when the damsel is in distress and younger one is as feisty as they come..Her favs are always the monsters,witches and dragons.. 
  So that's how we relate to the fairly tales I think. we get sucked into it and experience it. We live them. And today Khushi is living it as a real life.. what a story.. I just loved that part when Khushi says I dream of my prince every night and there he is so tender and so caring... And he asks me a question and by the time I assimilate it, I wake up!! Oh Gosh. Both were so good in that scene. Barun and Sanaya. For Arnav that prince was his worst nightmare. Shyam. He couldn't hear it from her mouth. The most dreadful moment had come. He was facing it. And then she goes on and clears the air. She says when I wake up I realize the prince and the beast are the same. Why this split personality I am not able to comprehend!! What a poignant moment.What a relief for Arnav. He was burdened with that weight also.. I really hope CVs take it from here. Not living the thread to die... we need movement in story now and what we have is a magic. 
Excellent Crooner Priya!!!LOved it!!n the episode as well!!I truly loved the Hindi version of beauty n the beast!!
Lovely n very sweet crooner honey. :-)