Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 40 : Boy,Girl and Chillar Party !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res...

Edited~

"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairytales and I like them best of all."

~Audrey Hepburn

'The Tale of  Mirrored Reflections'

PRIYA, WHAT A CROONER, BABE!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘  Absolutely OUTSTANDING! Loved every quote in it (particularly the Chesterton & Grace Kelly ones!), every part of it so reflective of what we saw today...and what it means for the fabulous tale that is this show!  As you correctly pointed out, what was could easily have been an sophmoric effort in making a connection to a classic far surpassed all our expectations...I had a smile on my face throughout...my fairytales never had such magical visuals before!  And yes, as soon as I heard tuitions, I thought of your OS!  Your brilliant mind thought of the perfect scenario to bring our Belle & Beast together!πŸ‘

Its ALL PERSONAL: A litter of children, the wrath boils!  *Doesn't she know I dislike children!?* Seeks answers!!! Quick overview from Manu on the latest happenings...something about "Personal Bacche vs. Doosron ke Baache"...as you indicated, no hint of cringing!  Personal toh akhir PERSONAL hota hai!  Naani reminds him about his own childhood..what we will soon see!πŸ˜ƒ  He learns she hasn't listened to him...still has the dabba business "on the side"...

Cut to damage control..."Press mein koi bhi story exaggerate karke prove kar rahein hain ki hum bahut bade MONSTERS hain..."πŸ˜†...& then "SHAITAAN, SHAITAAN"...The Tale begins...

(Quick aside: The new HP has no clue of Khushi's "new business"!  LOL!  A houseful of children & he has no idea where Khushi is!!!!??)πŸ˜•

Through the Looking Glass: He can't look away from those eyes because her hurt is very visible...Her heart is in those eyes!  Yet, she says nothing to him...The kids hold their own...little proxies for the Sundari's pain...make him look away just like in the classic tale!  "Shaitaan aur RajKumar ek hi aadmi the"...Loved how you described this part--the duality so evident...and yet, she can't hate him!  He now knows that whats in her heart!  In the story the Shaitaan questions her, here she questions him...yet..."Kuch Samaj hi Nahi Paaye Woh!"  She states her confusion without mincing words...And she is speaking for both of them!  But reminds the children of what matters: "Sundari bahut acchi ladki thi"...her heart is pure and no one can take that away from her!  Sanaya was just BREATHTAKING today!  In every part, in every way!

The Tike vs. The Tycoon:  Absolutely ADORED this scene!  Made my day!  The kid w/gumption!  Mini ASR in the making!!  Loved the wheeling/dealing!  And ASR's bargaining at the end...Oye!Sun!Tere se kaam chala loon?...had me on the floor! And the smile, the smirk, looking up at the heavens!  He becomes one of them!!! Barun was FANTABULOUS in this scene!  Big round of applause...πŸ‘

Written Musings, Part 1:  A letter sent & a letter received...Their first declarations of...REALITY vs. DREAMS!  Again, the mirror speaks...What are you teaching the kids?  Shaitaan tells Sundari..."Yeh zindagi hain...Koi pariyon ki kahani nahi"...Yes, the first thing that came to mind when she read that was the dressing room scene!  Oh, ASR if only you knew how in tune she is with her reality!  I chuckled at that one...She poignantly reminds him: how can I live in a dream if I'm married to you...if I love you?  Again, they are on the same page...yet...the mirror only shows one side of their being!  Liar, liar pants on fire moment🀣: "Sundari...aur tum?  Ghar mein itni saare sheeshein hain...dekh loh"!🀣🀣  Yes, we need Di's Holi vid, STAT!!!  And her retort was just as brilliant...T&J all the way!!!

The Interceptor & Written Musings, Part 2:  Anjali's getting the hold of the letter before ASR reads her words is very interesting...now its in writing...there is a disconnect between what is being shown & what is in their hearts!  Written words never lie...she now has hard proof!  Loved how the CVs depicted this!

What the Mirror Tells Us:  As with the classic tale, someday Beauty will leave because she cannot live with the Beast!  Yet the mirror will tell her, her Beast is dying...She will return...Her tears and her strength will be his elixir...his antidote to the poisons of his past!  Resurrection will happen!  Its in writing now!😊

As you can tell, I fell in love with this show all over again!  This epi spoke to the perennial romantic in me!  I watched Beauty & the Beast on Broadway several years ago & it is a favorite!  Just wish that the IPK rendition would have made a reference to Khushi's Gaston (Shyam)...that would been icing on the cake!!!  

SaRun were MAGNIFICENT, yaar!  Their expressions, PERFECTION!  Those kids, especially Nikhil, were SPECTACULAR!  Chillar party to the hilt!πŸ˜†  The dialogues were outstanding, too!  I agree with you on Arnav's lack of emotion on actually seeing Khushi home...but honestly, I think seeing the children there put a damper on his inner smiles!  I was also left to wonder what happens to file & dhagaa gate now?πŸ˜•  I have an allergy to loose ends!πŸ˜†  The epi did add another layer to the story...but I am hoping the kids/and Akash's "khaas" 9 yr old girlfriend bring the truth out abt Shyam!  Fingers crossed!

Anyway, a perfect way to start my day!  WIll add more later as I couldn't watch the VM at the end... Won't be around much tomorrow!  Thanks again, hun!  So PSYCHED to have the Queen back!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€—

ETA~

Crooner buddies, check out the lyrics for this signature song from Disney's Beauty & the Beast:

Tale As Old As Time

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends 
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly 

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Bitter sweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun 
Rising in the East 
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast 

Perfect for ArHi, right!?

And, oh, Priya...Taylor Swift!  Encapsulates today beautifully!!!  LOVE HER!!!

Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fairy tale indeed Priya -- and how beautifully their story matches the fairytale...they did keep the continuity of Khushi's feelings but lost his feelings somewhat -- but he does come and position himself strategically where he can hear her and see her -- that somewhat redeemed this ( BTW , I have decided that RM is built around the pool and the steps that people climb to ostensibly get to ARnav's room actually go up and go down to round the pool)

The kids and Barun ( yes that was Barun not Arnav not ASR) were great in the shaitaan scene and the deal scene !

Wonder how dear Anjali is going to fix their fight... will she be the one to turn Khushi  into Gopi vahu as depicted in today's SBB...let's wait and see!

Small step again in the direction of trust and maybe a better understanding from Arnav's side of Khushi and her feelings... let's see what tomorrow brings!

The little girl asked " How does this story end?" ... I will say for now not "Happily ever after" ... but sometime in the near future "Happily ever after until the next MU"!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Priya, thanks fr this lovely Crooner with all the amazing pics & quotes. How beautifully u hv woven ur analysis arnd the epic Beauty & the Beast tale πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congrats on ur OS making a way into the show πŸ˜ƒ 

And u hv rightly mentioned the fact abt escapism. These love stories take us into a dreamworld, away frm the harsh realties of life & we wish fr similar feelings in real life. Hence the crave fr happy endings.

Coming to the episode, I was so relieved that it didnt go the comedy way. Thanks CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ  Khushi was true to her character, loving the company of kids & happy in her make-believe world. But reality creeps in, in the form of her Pati & that is where the real state of affairs in her life make way into the B&B tale.
But yes the purpose was very clear at the outset, to stay away from her Pati, grant his wish of not making his life hell & saving herself frm breakdown. Sanaya was very good thru out.

While indulging in his Fav pastime, Arnav overhears the B&B version of Khushi. For a moment he doubts that the prince she may be talking abt would be Shyam but then Khushi herself clears that. He realises that she was talking abt him all the while. The FBs very apt...The conflict inside very well reflected on his face & then he turns his back to all this pain & anguish. As always...

Priya, very well highlighted by u thru the lovely pics 😊 

Luved Barun's scenes with the kids. Hats Off Barun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The smiles & smirks at their cute dialogues, the raised eyebrows ( Kalpana, did u notice πŸ˜‰ ) I am sure Barun would hv enjoyed enacting this scene with the kids πŸ˜ƒ 
 'Oye Sun'...Hayee main mar gayee πŸ˜‰

Priya, u r bang on abt the continuity issue with regards to Arnav's expressions. Also, another glitch- when Arnav was listening to Khushi's story, he was constantly staring upwards, but the guestroom was supposedly on the ground floor πŸ˜•  Also, why were the kids reading preschool books? CVs, I think we should stop wasting our precious time in counting ur bloopers. Tum sudhroge thodi πŸ˜† 

Arree Priya, Arnav bitwa Filmfare padke hi toh acting aur dance ke gun seekhe hain...Heer Ranjha act aur Teri-Meri dance πŸ˜‰ 

P.S.  Sadie, why was Payal bahuriya issmiling  so much today ?? Plz tells naaa, Haaiiinnn πŸ˜† 

Hate note to CVs: If u plan to make ASR wear any of those horrendous shirts even fr a day (from today's SBB segment), main kasam khati hoon ki iska anjaam bahut bura hoga 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

Priya yaar, sorry for the rant...maaf karde 😭

Ok, one thing I want to mention here- in today's SBS segment with shirtless Hottie ☺️ πŸ˜ ...Arree kahan thi main...Haan, they showed that off-camera Barun was adjusting his towel, surrounded by the support staff & crew. For a moment I felt his uneasiness about the whole thing. Not sure or is it just me ?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis honey

Yes you are right..in these modern times of hectic live movies and televisions are all means of escapism. So true.

I loved today's episode. Mami's "jab tak khud ke bacche nahi ho jaate.." comment was hilarious and the was Payal was giving teasing smile was also cute. And damn you are right he didn't look offended. And kid are adorable especially the one with spectacles. What a gr8 deal he makes and he is bang on in getting the deal. Seriously ASR writing was πŸ˜†. I loved the way they weaved Beauty and beast story to Arhi story. Well done CVs. And I jst want Khushi to be like that. They maintained that silence treatment which was good.

Yes..there was no impact of Arnav missing Khushi as soon as he saw her. But for me it was ok. Somehow episode worked for me
shaziarshi thumbnail
A thought that struck me while watching the epi...the moment following khushi screaming of fright...the wistful look arnav gave...the 'I missed u' was there in his expression...!!!!!sighhh...

awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome analysis,awesome post.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳😳😳
Thanks honey for the crooner.  U see the color I am in today totally gone into the fairytale world.  Just to live the fantasy thru them is enough.  BS was his best today and agree w/ the others it was not Arnav or ASR it was the original sexy himself.  Sunny did look beautiful in the teal color.  Just loved the epi today. Thanks see ya tomorrow.
😳😳😳
Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seriously u have to tell me how everyday u make such a beautifully written piece!! well again a lovely and fantastic post!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy...i loved the episodeee..

and yeah to begin with...omg!!!!! arnav singh raizada!!!! :D :D :D :D ...arre yaar itna smile karoge tho main tho gayi!!!

there s a line in my fav song
(( p:s its tamil---its a beautiful song...so crooner buddies u can listen to it if u want to...movie s kho..song is ennamo edo )
""""Siripaal ennai nee sidhaithai podum"""" -- it means..oh myyy u just destroyed me with ur smile...!!!!! """""""

this was running in my mind continuously damn.asr..damn!!!!!  BS ---- muaahhh we love u!!!!

and then Khushi---- oh my she looked extremely cute in blue...aur i loved the salwar..!!
!SI--gorgeous we love u too!!! muuaahhh

dil khudgarz hai  Pisla hai yeh phir haath se
Kal uska raha Abb hai tera
Iss raat seee...oh merii jaaannn...!!!!

from this haalath of asr...he was bac with his mask today...oh ya ya we kno u dont give a damn abt her,,,(yawnsss)))) but will search for her...πŸ˜†ya ya we kn u still dont give a damn
.buddu kahin ke..πŸ˜†.but yeah cv's u cud have just shown the missing factor...i mean he missed her for heavens sake!!!!

so yeah comin bac to the actual show!!!! beauty and the beast...oops sundari and shaitan!!!!the specky kid..i love him totally..!!! u stood the mighty asr 
and yeah made him smile...!!!!! *****thuddd*** faints**** anyways ah i found the kids cute enough!!!!

junior barun...and senior barun...priya!!! i totally loved this line...

and yes asr wants to hear her voice...atleast make khushi yell at him..no sweetheart nahin hoga..tere patni hain..hum kissi se kam nahin kum nahin types...

and way to go gal..give him the silent treatment...he just cant take ur silence...he is relieved to hear u speak..and see u..but when she din talk to him!!! asr...tu saala kaam se gaya !!!

chiittii...asr get it straight...love or deny it..u just cant ignore her...u need to atleast fight with her...u need to provoke her...u love irritating her..and awww..😍
and so letter!!!! kya idea hai sirji!!!????😊

and when khushi spoke abt the beast and rajkumar being the same...arnav get the hint..she s talkin abt u my boy...❀️.!!!we saw ur flasbacks too!!! πŸ˜Š
can u please start connecting the dots..pls try seeing the big picture...!!!!πŸ˜•

Maami jaanu...kya dialogue thaaa...kya dialogue,..payal was laughing..naani was controlling her laugh!!!! and i was bursting out...and asr reaction to it...i mean dint seem like he wud mind that...that was my what the moment of the day ya...πŸ˜†

and yeah anjali...just cos for once u did a nice thing as a chosen one..not necessary u do it everytime...no no if u help them tomo then i love u!!! but pls one more MU nahin saha paongi mein... πŸ˜†

overall i loved the episode...with fairytales being my fav...and when monday opens with happily ever after...it just worked for me...
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

nice songgg!!!! πŸ˜Š

P:S --- I kno..am on a quote s song spree...
just like the cv;s r on a no precap and promo spree]! with ipl ard..!!!!they kno our weakness..the leads...arre yaar cv's...!!!1πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Loved ur crooner priyaaa...πŸ€—

Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago