Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --khushi--

aww Sofia so sweet of u ye le 2 hugs one from me & one from Mohan 😉 🤗🤗

AWWW 🤗
khushi one hug its nicee feel like hugging friend😳  but sec one its haaa feel amazing
oops that was Mohan one :P😆😉☺️
☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha...superb scene...the way Mohan made her to express love to his bike was excellent...this telly is really amazing...wow mind blowing...Hahaha majnu gali...
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously yaar... RENU hasa hasa ke maardala...she did amazing...
hubby ko convince kiya philum😳 dekhne aur poor renu pahunjgayee majnu waali gali🤣 woh bhi mohan ke saat ..abhi seedhe thane . this was the best scene.. she rocked!

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved Renu's bit today, muaaah for her :) the way she says - sorry, please is sooo nice ...Rinku is doing a fab job, someone had earlier said that this is one show where we love the supporting cast as much as the lead pair --- SO TRUE...the supporting cast is sooo amazing , shd I reiterate how much we love Nanhi, Guru, et all
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Renu was just🤣  !!
She's the best in comic scenes than as the taunting bhabhi.. She's just amazing !
But then, i shud add, being a mohan-diwani, I loved Mohan's Mwahhh more than Renu's .. so, Mwaahh to mohan frm my side 😍
Mohan - Renu scenes are worth watching from the very first day.
There chemistry rocks more than Guru and Renu chemistry.
I remember those funny scenes which came during 1st week.
Really these two pairs rock NBT...
And Mohan is doing good to Renu. Everytime she taunted Megha. Achha sabak sikhaya Renu ko.
👏