Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I liked the episode was balanced one and liked Pragti back in the show ...Its Barkha,s ghost no doubt about that , RB felt something was not right with her daughter and anybody will think the same who knows Ruby...Just one thought , why did not Dev felt or should say Ehsaas , that she is not Radhika , both are twins but does not mean both have same ehsaas ...this Ehsaas with out looking , or speaking , felt each other,s presence...what happened today when he was almost near her if Radhika had not interrupted...This Ehsaas isone of the   essence of CB ... it was The ehsaas which connected both of them , Dev did not felt odd when Kanha was there as Radhika ..
               .But now Dev should be getting in to his old-self where he does not have to say or look to feel his Radhika,s presence ...Is that locket of Kanha does not have any impact now Or it was just lying on her neck?...Why did not Dev notice that she was not wearing the locket , which Radhika never kept away from her ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same...what happened to that feeling ...for his radhika,really disturbing,afterall he love her for what she is not 4 her looks...coundnt he see beyond the surface?! I want devs heart bk, did they changed it too to not reconise its soul?!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It does not work when there is a some one who looks exactly like Radhika
Guys..,please dont insult dev ehsaas...😉...(i dont like that)

It's just natural...,Whenever happen only last for a few minutes...then radhika came on time...👏👏👏

But..., Ruby(Barkha) was everything like radhika as we can all see...EXACTLY...wow..,so he just got mistaken...
No matter what..,when dev is away form radhika and someone is in as her...He always thinks she is here but why does he feels she is far away from him...😊
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Guys..,please dont insult dev ehsaas...😉...(i dont like that)

It's just natural...,Whenever happen only last for a few minutes...then radhika came on time...👏👏👏

But..., Ruby(Barkha) was everything like radhika as we can all see...EXACTLY...wow..,so he just got mistaken...
No matter what..,when dev is away form radhika and someone is in as her...He always thinks she is here but why does he feels she is far away from him...😊

No Amanda , i do not agree with you , its not convincing , leave ghost thing aside , if Ruby had come in Radhika,s attire then dev would have taken her as Radhika ...Not done CB is different because of their spiritual bonding where they can feel each other,s presence ...If Radhika had not interupted?
-Shankar- thumbnail
i think cvs have really displayed dev in a rather negative light 
how can they display true love like this? dev cant even remember how Radhika behaves?

I cant even say how frustrating it is...
But the drama is good today :)

Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

i think cvs have really displayed dev in a rather negative light 

how can they display true love like this? dev cant even remember how Radhika behaves?

I cant even say how frustrating it is...
But the drama is good today :)

yes you are right , but should have shown , Dev feeling different before Radhika interrupted ...

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

No Amanda , i do not agree with you , its not convincing , leave ghost thing aside , if Ruby had come in Radhika,s attire then dev would have taken her as Radhika ...Not done CB is different because of their spiritual bonding where they can feel each other,s presence ...If Radhika had not interupted?

I understand your point of views Neerjaa...,😊
oh no its going in the same way as another show😕