Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roy.snigdha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You're pretty AWESOME!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wow...(Talk about monologues...). ⭐️You really arranged your points well. You did deviate, but that too in a very structured fashion. *Sneaking into your hat collection and stealing some* HATS OFF!!!πŸ˜‰
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing episode! you have truly described their story throughπŸ‘ the story "sundari and shaitan"
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ss374

Hi Sai...actually y r extremely late for me!!!
But no worries...I will still reply!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Pointwa One:

I liked how the CVs mashed up both Arhis and the beauty and the beast...and for some reason it made sense!!

Do you really want Khushi as a teacher??πŸ€”...I never went ti tuition in my life...but one thing is clear if I ever go to tuition...I will want Hotwa as a teacher!!😍☺️

Pontwa Two:

I thought the kid wanted to do a deal with the Shaitan..rather than protect Sundari..to eat the other kid b/c he broke his pencil!!!

As you mentioned Robert Langdon in ur post...I am here to say that todays post is the bestest post of all!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Actually Arhi were communicating through Hate (love) Letters...like how teenagers do with their first love!!πŸ˜†

Pointwa Three:

You have put it so well...everything about ASR and his feelings!!
That is so true!!

Pointwa Four:

Even I love the 10 year old Aranv...he is hot...he is sexy...and he is cute too!!!

I was like this after watching that scene

P.S I thought I should also not leave without postscripts!!!
P.P.S. One from meπŸ˜†. Thank you so much for the post!!!
πŸ€—
P.P.S. One more...I love the song...although I am hearing it for the first time...btw nice video...did u make it??

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late PM! I had to leave the PMs unsent for some reason yesterday!

I would do with anyone as a teacher actually! As soon as I get a free-pass to RM everyday; I'm fine with it! πŸ˜‰

Yeah - that Nikhil was a Laad-governor in making! My my my!!! Arnav Singh Raizada leaves alll the wrong impressions on the kids! First Shaitan - and then the deal-maker! LOL!!!

And again, You are right - Arnav and Khushi were behaving like teenagers! 

And nooo - I didn't make that video.. My best friend happened to dedicate it to me 'cause my mood was down yesterday afternoon for some reason! I loved it sooo much that I decided to put it here for you guys!
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late PM! I had to leave the PMs unsent for some reason yesterday!

I would do with anyone as a teacher actually! As soon as I get a free-pass to RM everyday; I'm fine with it! πŸ˜‰

Yeah - that Nikhil was a Laad-governor in making! My my my!!! Arnav Singh Raizada leaves alll the wrong impressions on the kids! First Shaitan - and then the deal-maker! LOL!!!

And again, You are right - Arnav and Khushi were behaving like teenagers! 

And nooo - I didn't make that video.. My best friend happened to dedicate it to me 'cause my mood was down yesterday afternoon for some reason! I loved it sooo much that I decided to put it here for you guys!

hey no problems!!!
And no need to say sorry...usuaully I do find ur posts...but yesterday even I didnt check the forum...except for my PMs!!

Arnav pata nahi apnay bacho ko kya sikahyay ga!!!πŸ˜†

I love the song...its so true about friendship!!!

Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Hey, nice!

I like your shhhtyle!
19sayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant agree more... 
just superb way to express... 
I wish i could write like you... 
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: 19sayana

Cant agree more... 

just superb way to express... 
I wish i could write like you... 

Oh my!!! This is the huuuggeeesssttt ever compliment I ever got!!! Thank you so much hon!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ss374

hey no problems!!!
And no need to say sorry...usuaully I do find ur posts...but yesterday even I didnt check the forum...except for my PMs!!

Arnav pata nahi apnay bacho ko kya sikahyay ga!!!πŸ˜†

I love the song...its so true about friendship!!!

Arnav toh apne baccho ko wahi sikhaega joh usko aata hai... Deals, percent, frequency etc etc etc.. And Khushi will teach them about love, feelings etc etc etc...

Oh dear - the kid is gonna suffer big time!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Edited!Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hehehehehehe pointwas =) I agree with you, todays episode was special... It did not move the story forward, but I wouldnt call it a filler either.. It did not make any sense BUT it was damn entertaining!!

And thats what serials are for right? Entertainment? I laughed like crazy today!!! Although I hate these nonsense filler epis, I actually liked todays episode.

It was cute, funny, unique and not boring or forced filler...